Where is Tennismon, Imaham and ?
Who else is awol?
TM posted in FB today... so she's around.
(09-10-2013, 08:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote: TM posted in FB today... so she's around.

Good to knowSmiling
Wonky's AWOL. I suspect he got tired of trying to fix this place. He tried so hard, but we are still broke and apparently like being broken. Too bad really cuss Wonk was pretty funny and some of his satire was comic genius. Smiling
Signs of intelligent lifeforms in these parts are becoming fewer by the day, it seems.
(09-11-2013, 08:35 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Wonky's AWOL. I suspect he got tired of trying to fix this place. He tried so hard, but we are still broke and apparently like being broken. Too bad really cuss Wonk was pretty funny and some of his satire was comic genius. Smiling

It's better when Wonky is here. He's a good egg.
And where is Blondmom and Snowlover and and and...

I think it was Blondmom that recommended Southern Oregon Insulation to me as a good weatherization contractor. So I recently got a bid from them, but to my dismay I discovered that they are a family business and are all Christians. I don't hire Christians at least not knowingly.
It doesn't tend to go well, does it.
(09-11-2013, 08:35 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Wonky's AWOL. I suspect he got tired of trying to fix this place. He tried so hard, but we are still broke and apparently like being broken. Too bad really cuss Wonk was pretty funny and some of his satire was comic genius. Smiling

Here is his last post. http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid302112 He is a great writer so Ponders post was an unnecessary personal attack and pure rudeness. I don't blame Wonky for leaving. (sad as it is)
Yeah, well, look up Wonky's last post to BBQ, and then get back to us.

I doubt he's given up. I watched a Lewis Black comedy special the other day. The guy is hilarious.
He made me think of Wonky. He said adults should be allowed to swear. He said what do people who don't swear when their wife leaves them and they lose their job?
Do they just sit on the couch and go... OH PUSSYFEATHERS
(09-11-2013, 08:50 AM)PonderThis Wrote: It doesn't tend to go well, does it.

Who are you supposed to be replying too? What doesn't seem to go well? Your life?

Using the quote function is so much more work.
You post your way and I'll post mine, thank you very much Mr. Bossy.
(09-11-2013, 09:31 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You post your way and I'll post mine, thank you very much Mr. Bossy.

Your way is retarded, That's why few people post "your way". People like you can't conform to anything even when they know they are wrong.
It's a great indicator of your arrogant anti everything no one else knows shit outlook.

Correct. I have had a few bad experiences so I tend not to hire them.

Not hiring Christians is not necessarily discriminatory in the bad sense of that word. Here are my thoughts on it using csrowan type hard logic: Christians vote for politicians that want to take away some of my freedoms. Therefore, not supporting those people that want to force their views on me by law is freedom preservation not discrimination. Usually I like to hag out after I make a controversial post and see if there is any fallout, but I got to go.
I hope Wonky it's okay. :-/
(09-11-2013, 09:37 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Correct. I have had a few bad experiences so I tend not to hire them.

Not hiring Christians is not necessarily discriminatory in the bad sense of that word. Here are my thoughts on it using csrowan type hard logic: Christians vote for politicians that want to take away some of my freedoms. Therefore, not supporting those people that want to force their views on me by law is freedom preservation not discrimination. Usually I like to hag out after I make a controversial post and see if there is any fallout, but I got to go.

Where is the controversial post?
(09-11-2013, 09:35 AM)tvguy Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 09:31 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You post your way and I'll post mine, thank you very much Mr. Bossy.

Your way is retarded, That's why few people post "your way". People like you can't conform to anything even when they know they are wrong.
It's a great indicator of your arrogant anti everything no one else knows shit outlook.

And, a great indicator of how you'd love to force people into your own idea of conformity, right down to gunpoint if necessary.
(09-11-2013, 09:58 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(09-11-2013, 09:35 AM)tvguy Wrote:

And, a great indicator of how you'd love to force people into your own idea of conformity, right down to gunpoint if necessary.

It's not conformity, it's courtesy. When posting in forums like this it doesn't make people go back into previous posts to figure out who in the hell you are responding to.
If I'm not responding to the post immediately above mine, I paste it in. It's not rocket science, and it's using the forum-supplied "Quick Reply" box as well, so obviously my style is forum-supported, just the same as yours.