For me
GCG,

Just wanted you to know that you are one smart mofo. And quick too. Not to mention good lookin' Wink... AND one helluva sense of humor. In a nutshell, you got it goin on there fella!

I wish I was you.
(09-13-2013, 05:47 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: GCG,

Just wanted you to know that you are one smart mofo. And quick too. Not to mention good lookin' Wink... AND one helluva sense of humor. In a nutshell, you got it goin on there fella!

I wish I was you.

Big Grin
(09-13-2013, 05:47 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: GCG,

I wish I was you.

You are, so you're good.
Technically, it should say "were", not "was".

But no one here is a technician. Razz
Not to mention you are one hell of a catch.........er of fish.
(09-13-2013, 06:13 PM)csrowan Wrote: Technically, it should say "were", not "was".

But no one here is a technician. Razz

So I lied about being smart. Truth be told I second guessed myself on that and went with "was"... kinda 1/2 knowing I be wrong. Wink
Just remember the Oscar Meyer Werner song...

"...'cause if I were an Oscar Meyer wiener..."

If I recall correctly, it's the subjunctive tense. Not that they bothered teaching us that, it's just something my brain sopped up somewhere.
But since he is him, isn't he using the correct subjective verb?
Is there even a grammatically correct way to wish yourself to be what you already are?
(09-13-2013, 06:47 PM)csrowan Wrote: Is there even a grammatically correct way to wish yourself to be what you already are?

I are wanting to be exactly what me is.
Just be glad there's no time travel involved...

...I wish now I will have been then what I was when then was "now".
In a nutshell... life is good.

P.S. PUI
(09-13-2013, 06:57 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: In a nutshell... life is good.

P.S. PUI

Ugh. Have fun! I had too much fun last night. Been a bit hung all day today. I tell ya... the older you get the harder it is to recover! Dry
Every since I saw GoComet's photo, things have changed. He looks like my regular friends. In fact, I like him just based on his fishing photos. Now what do I do? Big Grin
(09-13-2013, 09:11 PM)cletus1 Wrote: Every since I saw GoComet's photo, things have changed. He looks like my regular friends. In fact, I like him just based on his fishing photos. Now what do I do? Big Grin

I'd invite him to your next fish fry party before he runs out halibut. Smiling
(09-13-2013, 07:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

P.S. PUI

Ugh. Have fun! I had too much fun last night. Been a bit hung all day today. I tell ya... the older you get the harder it is to recover! Dry

[Image: 1240243_330865230384026_1090192465_n.jpg]

P.S. PUI

The upside if is you keep it up you won't get olderBlink

P.S. PUI

No hangover here. I can't remember the last time I've been hungover. Maybe it would be a good thing for me to suffer once in awhile... because my alcohol intake has increased lately.
Why anyone would drink so much as to end up with a hangover the next day is beyond me. Seems a bit stupid to me. Woohoo, I'm drunk and happy...but tomorrow I will feel sick. Yeah...so worth it...NOT!
(09-14-2013, 01:42 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Why anyone would drink so much as to end up with a hangover the next day is beyond me. Seems a bit stupid to me. Woohoo, I'm drunk and happy...but tomorrow I will feel sick. Yeah...so worth it...NOT!

It's beyond me why people don't like to have fun. It's beyond me why people are prudes. It's beyond me why people care what other people do. Blink