GOP Appointed Emergency Manager Blacks Out Detroit As Punishment
(09-16-2013, 03:13 PM)csrowan Wrote: So it is. I should have said single intentional blackout. But what I meant should have been obvious from context.

It was obvious, intentional blackout. You said a rolling blackout isn't an intentional blackout. Trying to figure out your context could be like trying to read the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic.
(09-16-2013, 04:15 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(09-16-2013, 03:13 PM)csrowan Wrote: So it is. I should have said single intentional blackout. But what I meant should have been obvious from context.

It was obvious, intentional blackout. You said a rolling blackout isn't an intentional blackout. Trying to figure out your context could be like trying to read the mind of a paranoid schizophrenic.

Your claim was that this had happened before, under democratic control. Then you posted links to rolling blackouts. Rolling blackouts are the opposite side of the spectrum from this event. Rolling blackouts are planned, scheduled. People know when they will occur. They are not created to "send a strong message" to people who don't turn their AC off fast enough. They don't happen at a whim without warning.

Is it really so hard to figure out what I meant from this:

"FACT: OL has not disputed any of the above, nor has he shown any evidence that intentional blackouts to teach a lesson have happened in the past under Democratic control."

Like I said, this has been like playing chess with a pigeon.
Just the fact that not one of your "crew" have chimed in on your behalf is evidence enough that YOU LOST!!!LaughingLaughingLaughing
That's not how evidence works. Rolling Eyes
This is like the post office thread that was started the same exact way blaming republicans. That is until I pointed out that it was democrats as well that supported screwing the post office. That thread died to right after that. At least that thread starter didnt continue to try and rolled around in there own bullshit.LaughingLaughingLaughing
Actually, I think you just kill threads with your unwillingness to accept evidence contrary to your opinion and your constant insistence that you've won when you haven't actually proven anything.

Why argue with someone who has no clue how to prove something and no clue how to dispute something?

And on that note, goodbye. I've managed to go this long without putting anyone on my ignore list, but for you and your complete lack of understanding how to debate a topic, I'll make an exception.
"I know you think you understand what I said, but what you don't understand is that what I said is not what I meant."