Shooting at Navy Yard in Washington DC
(09-24-2013, 10:57 PM)csrowan Wrote: That sort of thing = 3+ day terrorist attack on a mall. Not ex marine with a gun making a difference in some form of violent attack.

Laughing Nothing matters to you, if it doesn't fit your agenda. Noted.
Accurately representing what happens in our own country doesn't matter to you if you're trying to make a partisan point. Duly noted.
(09-24-2013, 11:08 PM)csrowan Wrote: Accurately representing what happens in our own country doesn't matter to you if you're trying to make a partisan point. Duly noted.

I didn't realize pointing out someone saving lives was a partisan issue.
I hear it all the time.. "Show me where a gun did some good"

Larry does and it's crickets.

Now Rowan wants to explain it away because we don't have terrorists attacking a mall for three days?
As if that negates the fact that someone who was armed saved many lives?
Remind me. Who's the one who constantly complains we can't compare other countries to the US?
(09-25-2013, 10:36 AM)csrowan Wrote: Remind me. Who's the one who constantly complains we can't compare other countries to the US?

I do. And I give the reasons we can't.

In this case where a man with a gun saved lives is irrelevant.

But go ahead. Compare OUR infant mortality rate to Sweden or Japan to try and prove our health care is so bad.
And expect people like me to ignore the fact that we have 10,000 crack babies born every year.
And what percentage of people in Sweden or Japan are over weight or obese compared to the USA?
[Image: GVX9vwk.jpg]