Convoy
[Image: 1236411_434993423284498_368239224_n.jpg]

https://m.facebook.com/truckerstoshutdow...erica&_rdr

My fellow Patriot this effort is to support the truckers in a major shut down of America ion a 3 day strike October 11th thru 13th.

Obamacare will be in effect and most people will be ready to take action. No commerce on those days stock up on items that you will need. No banking no shopping no money transactions. It does not matter If a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We The People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices.

go go GoCometsGo!
now that's funny. How about a Cannonball run too?
Bush first. Smiling
I'm all for a nation wide trucker strike... just not for any of the reasons mentioned. Of course, a strike would need to be for more than one day and would have to include a huge participation factor, (which will never happen). However, if a strike ever did take place, I would expect truckers to go after subjects more near and dear to their hearts:

1. Revised log book rules that make sense.
2. More parking
3. Pay for time spent waiting to load/unload
4. An end to split speed limits
5. 100 other bitches
(09-17-2013, 03:54 PM)Scar Wrote: [Image: 1236411_434993423284498_368239224_n.jpg]

My fellow Patriot this effort is to support the truckers in a major shut down of America ion a 3 day strike October 11th thru 13th.

Obamacare will be in effect and most people will be ready to take action. No commerce on those days stock up on items that you will need. No banking no shopping no money transactions. It does not matter If a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We The People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices.

go go GoCometsGo!

Oct 11 is too late,
Marshall law is scheduled for Oct 7.

Quote:October 7: Economic Collapse and Martial Law Could Mean the End of America

http://www.freepublicitygroup.com/releas...pt113.html

Quote: 'Bernanke Says Civilization Will End on September 18'. Those Wall St. Daily headlines about civilization ending were because the Fed plans to taper QE economic aid of buying bonds.

That's like tomorrow.
(09-17-2013, 07:02 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: I'm all for a nation wide trucker strike... just not for any of the reasons mentioned. Of course, a strike would need to be for more than one day and would have to include a huge participation factor, (which will never happen). However, if a strike ever did take place, I would expect truckers to go after subjects more near and dear to their hearts:

2. More parking
5. 100 other bitches

#1 They should have computerized logging. Black boxes build into the trucks, with retinal scanning.

#2 More rest stops or more truck stops?

#3, Don't you get to write that off as break time in your log book?

#4. Physic tells us, Energy=MV^2.
V=55: V squared =3025
V=65 : V squared = 4225
You have 40% more energy in that massive truck when you increase from 55 to 65 MPH.

#5, 100 other bitches, Man, isn't one bitch enough? What are you? some kind of Mormon?
(09-17-2013, 11:11 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-17-2013, 07:02 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: I'm all for a nation wide trucker strike... just not for any of the reasons mentioned. Of course, a strike would need to be for more than one day and would have to include a huge participation factor, (which will never happen). However, if a strike ever did take place, I would expect truckers to go after subjects more near and dear to their hearts:

2. More parking
5. 100 other bitches

#1 They should have computerized logging. Black boxes build into the trucks, with retinal scanning.

They already have them, (no scanning though). Fat lot of good it does if you can't find somewhere to park.

#2 More rest stops or more truck stops?

Both. Basically you can't park within 50 miles of many major cities and surrounding truck stops fill up early. What they really need to do is force cities to allow overnight street parking in industrial areas. Most major metro areas outlaw it.

#3, Don't you get to write that off as break time in your log book?

No. The rules are rather complex but basically anything under 8 hours counts against you. For example, if you are waiting at a terminal for 6 hours and spend that entire time sleeping, it still counts as "on duty" and counts against the time that you are allowed to operate that day.

#4. Physic tells us, Energy=MV^2.
V=55: V squared =3025
V=65 : V squared = 4225
You have 40% more energy in that massive truck when you increase from 55 to 65 MPH.

Common sense tell us that having different speed limits for vehicles sharing the same road will result in more braking and maneuvering and congestion and accidents. The first thing that you learn in drivers ed is to maintain the flow of traffic.

#5, 100 other bitches, Man, isn't one bitch enough? What are you? some kind of Mormon?
(09-17-2013, 03:54 PM)Scar Wrote: [Image: 1236411_434993423284498_368239224_n.jpg]

go go GoCometsGo!

How State of Jefferson like.
Just as likely to make a hill of beans of a difference, too.
Besides, are there that many trucker jobs open to put all those Muslims in government on the road with the all of the ones already driving truck???
Laughing
I don't know what's she saying but she's better watching than Wild Bill.

Police must detain ‘accessories’ to ‘treason’ or truckers will, organizer says
Tractor-trailer drivers will intentionally clog the inner loop of the Washington, D.C., beltway beginning on the morning of Oct. 11, according to a coordinator of the upcoming “Truckers Ride for the Constitution” rally.
Organizers of the three-day ride want to call attention to a litany of trucker frustrations and express their disapproval of national political leaders.
Earl Conlon, a Georgia trucker who is handling logistics for the protest, told U.S. News tractor-trailer drivers will circle the beltway “three lanes deep” as he rides with other participants to Congress to seek the arrest of congressmen for allegedly disregarding the Constitution.

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/truckers-...HsoAcSi.99
What kind of a trucker would willingly set himself up for that mess. It's hard enough driving long trucks in cities, without it being 3 lanes wide full of trucks going in a circle. Smiling
UPDATE!! TRAFFIC BEHIND THE TRUCKERS BACKED UP FOR MILES!!!
https://m.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitution
(10-11-2013, 05:41 AM)Scar Wrote: UPDATE!! TRAFFIC BEHIND THE TRUCKERS BACKED UP FOR MILES!!!

That's nothing, I see trucks doing this all the time on I-5.
(10-11-2013, 06:49 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(10-11-2013, 05:41 AM)Scar Wrote: UPDATE!! TRAFFIC BEHIND THE TRUCKERS BACKED UP FOR MILES!!!

That's nothing, I see trucks doing this all the time on I-5.

No shit, with Sexton down to one lane for miles.
Here's some energy efficient transportation you might like:

[Image: 1rockyhorror26-by-fuzzy-gerdes.jpg]
If only chickens could fly.
I thought they all flew, if you don't cut the feathers off one of their wings.
They can do a six to one glide ratio at best. With a spurt of energy they can jump/fly onto a five foot fence.