Preservation
(09-23-2013, 10:12 AM)tornado Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 07:26 AM)csrowan Wrote: I'd rather we have a military worth joining.

The majority of those serving have no respect for Oboyo.

Citation?

If you ask me, no president since Eisenhower or maybe Kennedy was worthy of respect from a military point of view.
(09-23-2013, 10:29 AM)Scrapper Wrote: Wrong! Wrong! Wrong! Dry
As usual... you see what you want to see and nothing else. You look for the fight, the put down. That's how you operate. Rolling Eyes

Holy shit Scrapper try looking in a mirror. You just described yourself. I didn't put you down and I didn't say a word about you being unAmerican.

You went on and on about the military not paying enough on a thread about them getting food stamps.
I pointed out then that it was only a small fraction of members in junior pay grades with larger than average household sizes,"

NOW you are talking about some specific individual?? And you compare their wages to some union ship builder?

Whatever. Just tell me what a sailors wages are now and what they should be?
(09-23-2013, 10:38 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 10:12 AM)tornado Wrote:
(09-23-2013, 07:26 AM)csrowan Wrote: I'd rather we have a military worth joining.

The majority of those serving have no respect for Oboyo.

Citation?

If you ask me, no president since Eisenhower or maybe Kennedy was worthy of respect from a military point of view.

I'll vouch for him. Smiling