Gang-Related Assault in Medford
Quote:Three men are now behind bars after police say they assaulted a woman with a baton.
Just after 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon, a 21-year-old woman says she was injured on the 2600 block of Hayden Place. Police said she was bleeding from her nose and had a hurt arm after the incident.
Police say brothers Kristin and Juan Nunez Gomez, and Anthony Paul Mathis, are in custody. The two brothers are documented SureƱo gang members according to police.
http://www.kdrv.com/gang-related-assault-in-medford/
Well looks like the article only shows the white guy. No pictures of the wetback or his brother. At least the reporter had the balls to put one was a wetback and they belonged to a mexican gang.
(09-27-2013, 12:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Well looks like the article only shows the white guy. No pictures of the wetback or his brother. At least the reporter had the balls to put one was a wetback and they belonged to a mexican gang.

Then you didn't click the link. There are photos of all three of the perpetrators.
(09-27-2013, 01:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 12:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Well looks like the article only shows the white guy. No pictures of the wetback or his brother. At least the reporter had the balls to put one was a wetback and they belonged to a mexican gang.

Then you didn't click the link. There are photos of all three of the perpetrators.

[Image: ANTHONY-MATHIS.jpg] [Image: KRISTIN-NUNEZ-GOMEZ.jpg] [Image: JUAN-NUNEZ-GOMEZ.jpg]

No, it looks like you, the honky, is too stupid to figure the internet out, from my perspective.
(09-27-2013, 01:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

When I click the view photos link all that shows is the white guy and a cop car door, that's it. I'm on my iphone though.
(09-27-2013, 01:13 PM)gapper Wrote:

No, it looks like you, the honky, is too stupid to figure the internet out, from my perspective.

Piss off dipshit. Fucking trolls anyways.
(09-27-2013, 01:19 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 01:13 PM)gapper Wrote:

Piss off dipshit. Fucking trolls anyways.

Laughing You're so cute when you're angry. Love the tantrums. Big Grin
But, you left out the part where you threaten come blow my house down!?!?!
Laughing

I will admit that I do not know you, however I feel it is safe to make a couple of assumptions based upon observation.

#1 Your handle (orygunluvr) indicates that you are a supporter of the 2nd amendment. If this assumption is true, then you and I can find common ground and are agreeable with one another in regards to this view.

#2 Your choice of words in which to describe a race of people will be taken as offensive to some, (myself included), and can be used as a reason to assume that you may have issue with certain classes of individuals. Furthering this assumption on my part, is the absence of any racial slur when it comes to "the white guy," as if being a white perpetrator is better than being a perpetrator of color.

Again, I don't know you and this may be assumptive, but lumping an entire race of people in with two punk kids is extremely unfair and it perpetuates a problem that is getting rather long in the tooth.

While I am sure I agree with you on certain things, this is not one of them. And I wince when I begin to think of the possibility that we share the same political affiliation and we may be trying to work together to get somewhere on those items. Your choice of words does not help in that cause whatsoever. On the contrary, this type of speech against others is a major cause for hatred toward our platform and needs to go the way of the dinosaur if we are to get anywhere as a culture.
Perhaps you can talk to him about it in person at the Klan rally in Gettysburg, I'm pretty sure he's gonna be there. Smiling
Ah, Methford...land of Mexican drug cartels, wanna-bes, and just plain criminals galore...how I DON'T miss you...

Twitch It is truly amazing that people with these views are actually out there.

Funny, I don't see the term "wetback" in the news write up....
What's with the matching yellow shirts?
Is that a gang color?
(09-27-2013, 03:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote:

Twitch It is truly amazing that people with these views are actually out there.

As "progress" continues you too will not be immune to this stuff. It's only the beginning of what will be the future of this area. My using the term wetback will be the least of your concerns. It's becoming time people understood what is happening instead of worrying about being politically correct. Heck, the term illegal immigrant isn't even supposed to be politically correct anymore. As usual no comment on the Mexican gang affilations, the drugs, or the beating of a young woman. Ignore the elephant in the room and focus on a word. Oregonians have a habit of blaming Californians for their problems, that is unless it's Mexicans and their gang activity, that comes from California. What are you goig to do when these areas look like east la? Worry about someone calling somene a wetback?
(09-27-2013, 01:27 PM)nativeson Wrote:

I will admit that I do not know you, however I feel it is safe to make a couple of assumptions based upon observation.

#1 Your handle (orygunluvr) indicates that you are a supporter of the 2nd amendment. If this assumption is true, then you and I can find common ground and are agreeable with one another in regards to this view.

#2 Your choice of words in which to describe a race of people will be taken as offensive to some, (myself included), and can be used as a reason to assume that you may have issue with certain classes of individuals. Furthering this assumption on my part, is the absence of any racial slur when it comes to "the white guy," as if being a white perpetrator is better than being a perpetrator of color.

Again, I don't know you and this may be assumptive, but lumping an entire race of people in with two punk kids is extremely unfair and it perpetuates a problem that is getting rather long in the tooth.

While I am sure I agree with you on certain things, this is not one of them. And I wince when I begin to think of the possibility that we share the same political affiliation and we may be trying to work together to get somewhere on those items. Your choice of words does not help in that cause whatsoever. On the contrary, this type of speech against others is a major cause for hatred toward our platform and needs to go the way of the dinosaur if we are to get anywhere as a culture.

A few months back the police had another shoot out with Mexican gang members in my home town, about a half mile from where I was raised. This wasn't the norm as I grew up a bicycle ride from Newport Beach, Disneyland, and angels stadium. During the ensuing raid after the shoot out there were many illegals arrested along with about 300 illegal weapons and large amounts of drugs, from Mexico. It's just a matter of time before this becomes more common here.
You're not making racism sound any better with your explanations, either.
(09-28-2013, 07:53 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You're not making racism sound any better with your explanations, either.

What race is wetback?
(09-28-2013, 08:25 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 07:53 AM)PonderThis Wrote: You're not making racism sound any better with your explanations, either.

What race is wetback?

Mexican, from swimming across the Rio Grand.
(09-28-2013, 08:30 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(09-28-2013, 08:25 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:

What race is wetback?

Mexican, from swimming across the Rio Grand.

So all the South Americans, Arabs, Germans, etc are Mexican if they come across our southern border and the rio grande?