Josephine Co. Crime Statistics Released
http://www.kdrv.com/josephine-co-crime-s...-released/

[Image: 1002SKOJCCRIMEPIC.png]

Quote:Crime statistics are out for Josephine County and at least the numbers show crime is down.
The Josephine County Sheriff’s Office released its crime statistics; those categories are burglary, car theft, theft, criminal mischief and fugitive arrests. Burglaries and auto thefts are up; thefts criminal mischief and fugitive arrests are down, but the sheriff says it’s not because criminal activity is at a low.
The sheriff says these numbers do not include the number of calls that went over to Oregon State Police, which troopers could have responded to or could have rejected. OSP received nearly 1,500 traffic and criminal calls during the same period.
“The only time that we talk about this kind of stuff is around the levy time. And I would rather let the people know what we’re doing and what we’re struggling…there’s no scare tactics…it’s always been, ‘these are the facts,’” said Josephine County Sheriff Gil Gilbertson.
The sheriff says his two patrol deputies are now taking on average 30 to 40 calls for service a day. Deputies are only responding to person crimes, life-threatening incidents, or crimes in progress. Victims can file reports online at the Josephine County Sheriff’s Office website.
The sheriff plans to release another set of updated crime statistics at the end of the fiscal year, July 2014.
crime is down and its up because of no deputies, what should i believe yes scare tactics what else to pass a levy, no credibility with this sheriffs dept.
and they bust growers still in Grants Pass so there is the priority!
That's right... so you better be extra careful! Eyebrows
OSP reported crime for JOCO down for 2012. Their stats for 2013 won't be out till late spring.

Bar graphs are ok, pure numbers would have been nice and a breakout by district.
Some people would b*tch if you hung them with a new rope. Rolling Eyes
(10-02-2013, 07:06 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Some people would b*tch if you hung them with a new rope. Rolling Eyes

Shows your understanding how "bar graphs " can be made to be misleading. Anyone familiar with statistics will tell you that graphs alone don't tell the whole story.

Speaking of "beotching?"
(10-02-2013, 07:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: That's right... so you better be extra careful! Eyebrows

YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND QUIT MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS, IF YOU WANT A WAR OF WORDS WITH ME AND IF I EVER SEE YOU YOU WILL GET A MOUTHFUL. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BETTER BE EXTRA CAREFUL!
Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.
(10-02-2013, 07:39 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 07:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: That's right... so you better be extra careful! Eyebrows

YOU NEED TO SHUT UP AND QUIT MAKING FALSE ACCUSATIONS, IF YOU WANT A WAR OF WORDS WITH ME AND IF I EVER SEE YOU YOU WILL GET A MOUTHFUL. YOU ARE THE ONE THAT BETTER BE EXTRA CAREFUL!

Sounds like more threats. Rolling Eyes
(10-02-2013, 07:59 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

just like you told me first to be extra careful, omg how does your husband stand you . you never stop with your attacks!
(10-02-2013, 06:58 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: crime is down and its up because of no deputies, what should i believe yes scare tactics what else to pass a levy, no credibility with this sheriffs dept.

College graduate my ass.
(10-02-2013, 07:54 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.

thanks again for that lawyer friend, i see cj has ceased
I'm willing to bet that there are many, many crimes outside of GP city limits that go unreported because the residents in the county know that there is nothing that the Sheriff's Office is able to do about the crimes. Seriously, even if someone were to call in a crime, chances are they won't even get a deputy out to take a report.
(10-02-2013, 08:18 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 07:59 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

just like you told me first to be extra careful, omg how does your husband stand you . you never stop with your attacks!

First... I have NEVER threatened you.
Second... You have done ALL of the threatening.
Third... My wonderfully amazing husband love-love-loves me! Big Grin
(10-02-2013, 07:00 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: and they bust growers still in Grants Pass so there is the priority!

Yep they do. You worried?
(10-02-2013, 08:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 08:18 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: omg how does your husband stand you . you never stop with your attacks!

My wonderfully amazing husband love-love-loves me! Big Grin

[Image: 44.jpg]
Never whip and tell.
(10-02-2013, 08:20 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 07:54 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me.

thanks again for that lawyer friend, i see cj has ceased

Ceased with what? The FACT that you have a negative with the BBB. The FACT that you didn't complete that job (regardless of the reason, you DID NOT complete the job).

I wonder if the folks on Humberd have cards for all of those plants?
(10-02-2013, 08:32 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 08:23 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 08:18 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: omg how does your husband stand you . you never stop with your attacks!

My wonderfully amazing husband love-love-loves me! Big Grin

[Image: 44.jpg]

Well, we won't see Royal for a good 30 to 45 seconds after he sees that picture.