Good times are on the way
Thanks for the replies and whatnot. Thanks also for the flame war that wasn't. Nice try though.

So day #1 is done. Did the Christian wedding thing with my wife and kids and it was better than expected in some ways but worse in others.

Better than expected because the people there were all nice and friendly... easy to talk to and quick to laugh.

Worse than expected because, well, enough with Jesus already. I get it. He is responsible for every good thing that ever happened or will happen and just follow Him and everything will be a bowl of cherries.

Side note: My biggest beef with the "right" is the religious right. I mean, for a group that preaches personal responsibility, they sure don't want to take the credit for, (or place blame on), themselves for anything.

All good things = Jesus... and all bad things = the Devil.
Day 3.

14 doses down... 4 to go. Hasn't been bad so far. I should probably change this diaper at some point, though. Wink
I have to admit, today is the day my thoughts haven't been with you. I figured you might want some privacy. Wink
(10-07-2013, 06:09 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Day 3.

14 doses down... 4 to go. Hasn't been bad so far. I should probably change this diaper at some point, though. Wink

I must admit I have struggle with the drinking of prep solutions for a colonoscopy and I can't seem to compare what your going through.

Not sure if the prep is worse than the procedure?

Are you going to post photos?
(10-07-2013, 11:37 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Eeeewwwwww!
(10-08-2013, 05:48 AM)broadzilla Wrote:

Eeeewwwwww!

Not a pleasant thought but as previously said by another, doctors are now giving copies of your photos like you just attended a special social event.

Ya, framed pics of my colon hanging in the living room for friends to admire.
repeat
repeat
Yesterday was a walk in the park. I don't see what all the fuss was about. Right now I just want to get it over with so I can have some solid food.

Is it just me or am I paranoid to be a bit wary of anyone that would go to years of college and med school with the goal of peering into people's buttholes?
Only if they have big hands.
(10-08-2013, 07:02 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Yesterday was a walk in the park. I don't see what all the fuss was about. Right now I just want to get it over with so I can have some solid food.

Is it just me or am I paranoid to be a bit wary of anyone that would go to years of college and med school with the goal of peering into people's buttholes?

You think, they would take you to dinner and a movie first.
(10-08-2013, 07:25 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 07:02 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Yesterday was a walk in the park. I don't see what all the fuss was about. Right now I just want to get it over with so I can have some solid food.

You think, they would take you to dinner and a movie first.

Just ask for a kiss?

Then I poised the same question to a great looking gal (Army Major) who ran urine tests for drug screens for the government. All that schooling to be a drug tester?

I imagine all those images go away when he drives his Ferrari out to the Harbor to board his yacht.

Why would anyone want to look at those photos when they can see the same thing here?:

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=15459
(10-08-2013, 01:44 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:

Why would anyone want to look at those photos when they can see the same thing here?:

http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...?tid=15459

BwaHaHaHa!!! Most excellent!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
GCG... Hope all went well! And... you get good results.
Thanks. Everything went fine. A few tiny polyps that he removed at the time. Also, I think I'm engaged EmbarrassedTwitchEmbarrassed
(10-13-2013, 09:23 AM)GoCometsGo Wrote: Thanks. Everything went fine. A few tiny polyps that he removed at the time. Also, I think I'm engaged EmbarrassedTwitchEmbarrassed

LOL Laughing

Well, hopefully they're found to be benign.