Sorry, Miley...the prediction was wrong! Halloween costumes.
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-hall...yrus-twerk
Top Halloween costume predictions for 2013 include Miley Cyrus 'Twerk'
Quote:The top Halloween costume predictions for 2013 include ideas for both men and women. According to an Oct. 7 Paste report, Miley Cyrus from the VMAs only checks in at number five on the list, and the top Halloween costume idea for this year will likely leave you laughing.

But...a day later...the actual results...
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-10-h...d-children
Quote:Sorry Miley Cyrus, you did not hit the number one spot for best Halloween costume with consumers. <snip>

Top Adult Costumes

Witch
Batman character
Vampire
Zombie
Pirate
Action/super hero
Superman
Dracula
Cat
Scary costume/mask
Top Children Costumes

Princess
Animal
Batman character
Action/super hero
Spider-Man
Witch
Zombie
Disney princess
Superman
Fairy

Thank gawd! Miley is disgusting...twerking with little people now and slapping them on their rears...it was bad enough when it was just a foam finger.
(10-10-2013, 07:38 AM)broadzilla Wrote: http://www.examiner.com/article/top-hall...yrus-twerk
Top Halloween costume predictions for 2013 include Miley Cyrus 'Twerk'
Quote:The top Halloween costume predictions for 2013 include ideas for both men and women. According to an Oct. 7 Paste report, Miley Cyrus from the VMAs only checks in at number five on the list, and the top Halloween costume idea for this year will likely leave you laughing.

But...a day later...the actual results...
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-10-h...d-children
Quote:Sorry Miley Cyrus, you did not hit the number one spot for best Halloween costume with consumers. <snip>

Top Adult Costumes

Witch
Batman character
Vampire
Zombie
Pirate
Action/super hero
Superman
Dracula
Cat
Scary costume/mask
Top Children Costumes

Princess
Animal
Batman character
Action/super hero
Spider-Man
Witch
Zombie
Disney princess
Superman
Fairy

Thank gawd! Miley is disgusting...twerking with little people now and slapping them on their rears...it was bad enough when it was just a foam finger.

Who is Miley Cyrus? Actually, I ignore someone like this...
I can't stand her. And... I hope to never have to see her stick out her tongue again! Dry
Well, count me blessed as I have never seen Miley and her anctics . Prospector fairs better than I, though.
The first "Miley" thing I've seen that I could actually stomach... and at the end she had to ruin it by sticking out that friggin gross tongue! Rolling Eyes

She sure has gotten a lot of publicity and attention; much more than had she continued to play nice girl Hannah Montana. I'm not sure if that says more about her or more about us.
[Image: kNL9WkF.gif]
She's no different than Lady GaGa or Madonna or Cher for that matter. All attention hos... but hos all the same.

But they are only giving the people what the people want. Its a sadder commentary on the people than it is on the hos.
(11-27-2013, 07:17 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: She's no different than Lady GaGa or Madonna or Cher for that matter. All attention hos... but hos all the same.

Well who can blame a celebrity for trying to cal attention to themselves? Ever seen the outfits Elton John used to wear? But anyway I totally disagree. Lady GaGa is actually very talented and so is Cher. I guess Madonna is too but I hate to admit it.

Miley I don't see much talent at all.
(11-27-2013, 07:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 07:17 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: She's no different than Lady GaGa or Madonna or Cher for that matter. All attention hos... but hos all the same.

Well who can blame a celebrity for trying to cal attention to themselves? Ever seen the outfits Elton John used to wear? But anyway I totally disagree. Lady GaGa is actually very talented and so is Cher. I guess Madonna is too but I hate to admit it.

You? disagree? I find that hard to believe! Come on now. Fess up. You know you agree and you just want to fight.

P.S. Elton is a ho as well. They all have talent and they can all showcase it without being be outrageous. I have more respect for those that let their talent do the talking. JMO
(11-27-2013, 07:30 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 07:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You? disagree? I find that hard to believe! Come on now. Fess up. You know you agree and you just want to fight.
Laughing I used to think Ga Ga was all show until I actually listened to her.
[Image: 1239601_10151625572598458_270677089_n.jpg]
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=234392053393407
And what a waste of two and a half minutes that was. Laughing
(01-24-2014, 09:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote: And what a waste of two and a half minutes that was. Laughing

your choice. The title of the thread is Miley Cyrus. What were you expecting?
To see that cute little girl show us how to twerk, like I was lead to believe was going to happen. Smiling
(01-24-2014, 09:45 PM)PonderThis Wrote: To see that cute little girl show us how to twerk, like I was lead to believe was going to happen. Smiling

Oh. I see. Pobrecito!!!LaughingLaughing
(01-24-2014, 09:33 PM)PonderThis Wrote: And what a waste of two and a half minutes that was. Laughing

I know what you mean. I'm feeling like virtual slapping that gal or Tia or both. Big Grin
With or without makeup that girl is so gross!!
[Image: 1625511_10151978854693382_401837380_n.jpg]

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(01-24-2014, 10:11 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

I know what you mean. I'm feeling like virtual slapping that gal or Tia or both. Big Grin

Oh, my! It's true what they say about men.EmbarrassedCool