Our Deserving Food Stamp Recipients
(10-14-2013, 07:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: But you're not racist, nosiree.

Why do I have to be a racist if I believe a large amount of black people feel like the government ( white people) owe them something? So when they get a chance they are more likely to take advantage than most whites?

You can go ahead and pretend it's not true. Good luck with explaining why 13% of our population account for nearly half of all inmates.

Of course some will say that it's because whites unfairly target blacks. But that's bullshit and all that ignorant thinking does is increase blacks distrust and hatred toward whites.
I only see them as people, and I don't dwell on their racial characteristics. That's why I'm not a racist, and you are.
(10-14-2013, 07:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 06:15 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 04:59 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 04:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote: It's not like Wally World can't afford to pay the overages. A drop in the bucket for them.

You're absolutely right, but it still shows the integrity of the "you owe me" crowd. It would be interesting to know the percentage that went over as opposed to those with some integrity that simply knew how much they could spend. Besides, it will go in the loss column against wal marts taxes anyways.

No, it has nothing to do with the "you owe me crowd," which I assume is a label you give to anyone collecting any type of government benefit. It has everything to do with the "I hope to get away with it crowd."

I know a Republican that ended up with a tax refund check over the amount owed and he spent it all. Yes a Republican, God's chosen people. Some people cant resist the urge to spend money they know is not theirs. This is not a mentality found only with SNAP recipients.

You been studying the art of debate with Ponder ? You changed what OL said so that you could disagree.
He didn't say the Owe me crowd was a label that fits anyone receiving a government benefit. YOU DID.

If you don't think there is a you owe me crowd then you must be crazy.

And I'll go a lot farther than OL and I'll say Yes it has to do with the "you owe me crowd"
I'll say it probably has a lot to do with the WHITEY owes me crowd since Mansfield Louisiana is 77 percent black.
Are you drunk or are you just playing stupid to start an argument? I never changed a damned thing that OL said. I put his phrase in quotes then added my own commentary as a response which is clearly my own opinion. Good grief! Are you trying to give Ponder ammunition too?
(10-14-2013, 07:48 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 07:36 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 04:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote: It's not like Wally World can't afford to pay the overages. A drop in the bucket for them.

You're absolutely right, but it still shows the integrity of the "you owe me" crowd. It would be interesting to know the percentage that went over as opposed to those with some integrity that simply knew how much they could spend. Besides, it will go in the loss column against wal marts taxes anyways.

No, it has nothing to do with the "you owe me crowd," which I assume is a label you give to anyone collecting any type of government benefit. It has everything to do with the "I hope to get away with it crowd."

I know a Republican that ended up with a tax refund check over the amount owed and he spent it all. Yes a Republican, God's chosen people. Some people cant resist the urge to spend money they know is not theirs. This is not a mentality found only with SNAP recipients.

You been studying the art of debate with Ponder ? You changed what OL said so that you could disagree.
He didn't say the Owe me crowd was a label that fits anyone receiving a government benefit. YOU DID.

If you don't think there is a you owe me crowd then you must be crazy.

And I'll go a lot farther than OL and I'll say Yes it has to do with the "you owe me crowd"
I'll say it probably has a lot to do with the WHITEY owes me crowd since Mansfield Louisiana is 77 percent black.
Are you drunk or are you just playing stupid to start an argument? I never changed a damned thing that OL said. I put his phrase in quotes then added my own commentary as a response which is clearly my own opinion. Good grief! Are you trying to give Ponder ammunition too?

You ASSUMED YOU knew what OL was saying and then you went on to challenge what you think he assumed.

You think it's the "I hope to get away with it crowd" and he thinks it's the "you owe me crowd"

I think it's the I hope to get away with it because you owe me crowd.LaughingLaughing

Did I put a label on any of them, politically?
(10-14-2013, 09:50 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:

You've never been objective or non-partisan in anything you've ever written here that I've seen. Why would anyone expect you to change now?
(10-14-2013, 09:54 PM)gapper Wrote:

You've never been objective or non-partisan in anything you've ever written here that I've seen. Why would anyone expect you to change now?

Exactly, so I would have wrote it then. Can't get much past you and clete.
(10-15-2013, 06:58 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 04:59 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: You're absolutely right, but it still shows the integrity of the "you owe me" crowd. It would be interesting to know the percentage that went over as opposed to those with some integrity that simply knew how much they could spend. Besides, it will go in the loss column against wal marts taxes anyways.

Well, I only mentioned Republican because, like gapper says, you usually equate the people taking free hand outs to liberals. Perhaps I should have said conservatives. You know, like the poor conservative Republican voters that live in the South. They are the biggest group of people feeding at the government trough to characterize it the way you often do. Oh, and top of the morning to you sir. Big Grin
(10-15-2013, 08:17 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 06:15 PM)cletus1 Wrote: No, it has nothing to do with the "you owe me crowd," which I assume is a label you give to anyone collecting any type of government benefit. It has everything to do with the "I hope to get away with it crowd."

Well, I only mentioned Republican because, like gapper says, you usually equate the people taking free hand outs to liberals. Perhaps I should have said conservatives. You know, like the poor conservative Republican voters that live in the South. They are the biggest group of people feeding at the government trough to characterize it the way you often do. Oh, and top of the morning to you sir. Big Grin

Thanks and same to you. You will be proud of me today, I'm adding onto a church. That means I get to pocket a little of gods money instead of vice versa.
(10-15-2013, 08:42 AM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 08:17 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(10-14-2013, 09:50 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Did I put a label on any of them, politically?

Thanks and same to you. You will be proud of me today, I'm adding onto a church. That means I get to pocket a little of gods money instead of vice versa.

I certainly appreciate you taking some of God's money; he has way to much and wastes much of it.
(10-15-2013, 06:58 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Exactly, so I would have wrote it then. Can't get much past you and clete.

You should take literacy lessons from Royal Gold.
LaughingLaughing
After the first of November these theives may no longer have ebt or other assistance if the gov is still in the partial shutdown. Depending on the government is not a good thing and it is pretty much slavery, what dimocrats have always stood for.
I thought slavery was having to go to a job every day. Smiling
(10-15-2013, 08:56 AM)gapper Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 06:58 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Exactly, so I would have wrote it then. Can't get much past you and clete.

You should take literacy lessons from Royal Gold.
LaughingLaughing

If, according to you, I make everything partisan but didn't in this case, I really meant it just subliminally.
Foodstamp Program Shutdown Imminent?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-15...n-imminent

When over the weekend, a Xerox "glitch" shut down the EBT system, better known as foodstamps, for nearly the entire day across 17 states leaving millions without "funding" to pay for food leading to dramatic examples of the basest human behavior possible, some of the more conspiratorial elements saw this merely as a dress rehearsal for what may be coming in the immediate future. While there was no basis to believe that is the case, a USDA (the currently shuttered agency that administers the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) memo obtained by the Crossroads Urban Center in Utah carries in it a very disturbing warning for the 46+ million Americans currently on foodstamps.

To wit: "understanding the operational issues and constraints that States face, and in the interest of preserving maximum flexibility, we are directing States to hold their November issuance files and delay transmission to State electronic benefit transfer (EBT) vendors until further notice." In other words, as Fox13News summarizes, "States across the country are being told to stop the supplemental nutrition assistance program for the month of November, pending further notice."

here is to hope. Hope that the GOP does not give in to king george
Any of you obama voters notice a drop in your food stamps this month?
(11-02-2013, 11:09 AM)Scar Wrote: Any of you obama voters notice a drop in your food stamps this month?

It went down $35, and multiply that by my twenty cards, your talking real money.
(11-02-2013, 01:12 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-02-2013, 11:09 AM)Scar Wrote: Any of you obama voters notice a drop in your food stamps this month?

It went down $35, and multiply that by my twenty cards, your talking real money.

Thought it was $36 for a family of four?

I don't get food stamps. How 'bout you? Are you all depressed because your allotment went down this month?
(11-02-2013, 02:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I don't get food stamps. How 'bout you? Are you all depressed because your allotment went down this month?

A news story a few days ago indicated the retailers were...Smiling