Our Deserving Food Stamp Recipients
[Image: fat-lucy1.jpg]
(11-21-2013, 10:42 AM)tornado Wrote: [Image: fat-lucy1.jpg]

Lucy Moore, circus fat girl exhibit, died in 1920 at the age of 25, and was chronically obese at a time when many people didn't even have enough to eat (and, long before food stamps). And your point is? http://www.showhistory.com/FatPages/fat2.html
(11-21-2013, 10:54 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Lucy Moore, circus fat girl exhibit, died in 1920 at the age of 25, and was chronically obese at a time when many people didn't even have enough to eat (and, long before food stamps). And your point is? http://www.showhistory.com/FatPages/fat2.html

The point is he wants us to know what an imbecile he is. As if we'd forget.
(11-21-2013, 11:05 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 10:54 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Lucy Moore, circus fat girl exhibit, died in 1920 at the age of 25, and was chronically obese at a time when many people didn't even have enough to eat (and, long before food stamps). And your point is? http://www.showhistory.com/FatPages/fat2.html

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, folks! Thumbs Up

That, and to remind us why so few people want to participate in this forum any more.
(11-21-2013, 11:47 AM)gapper Wrote:

That, and to remind us why so few people want to participate in this forum any more.

Well I just read a whole lot of nothing and very little of it was from Scar. Maybe that's what you mean?
The more things change the more they stay the same. The coyotes will always have someone to nip at and they will never realize their howling is worse than the one they howl about.
(11-21-2013, 12:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Well I just read a whole lot of nothing and very little of it was from Scar. Maybe that's what you mean?
The more things change the more they stay the same. The coyotes will always have someone to nip at and they will never realize their howling is worse than the one they howl about.

No, what I mean is I don't bother to read most of the crap on this forum anymore because, well, it's just BS. Kind of like posting a picture of a fat girl before anyone had heard of foods stamps, in a food stamp thread.
But, keep howling TVg. Someone needs to keep this forum going. Wink
(11-21-2013, 12:27 PM)gapper Wrote:

No, what I mean is I don't bother to read most of the crap on this forum anymore because, well, it's just BS. Kind of like posting a picture of a fat girl before anyone had heard of foods stamps, in a food stamp thread.

I don't howl about what Scar posts very often like some here. It's what he wants and some love giving him what he wants. That's my point Gapper.

Before Scar there were others just like him and the same people were howling at them.
Can we just please stay on topic and quit with the personal stuff. Besides it wasn't me that posted the picture of twinkie shoveling lard ass.
(11-21-2013, 01:05 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 11:05 AM)Valuesize Wrote: The point is he wants us to know what an imbecile he is. As if we'd forget.

I don't howl about what Scar posts very often like some here. It's what he wants and some love giving him what he wants. That's my point Gapper.

Before Scar there were others just like him and the same people were howling at them.

No, you just constantly complain about anyone who holds an opinion you disagree with, spewing quite imaginative vitriol at them, you lambast anyone who dares suggest the forum be run a different way or people behave differently or post differently, all the while telling people how to post, how to quote, how to ignore trolls.

You don't howl about what Scar posts, even though it is obvious he posts for the purpose of disrupting the forum. You howl about what everyone else posts, the people who are actually here to engage in discussion. What does that say about you?

If you listened to Lucy being interviewed on the tape, one could easily picture a human sloth. I googled, 'fat Lucy', and lo and behold; guess who came up? What difference does it make if she lived before food stamps? She sure didn't live before food.

What a bunch of little scrapper, pondering, devaluesized yappers. Who let you dogs out?
(11-21-2013, 03:11 PM)tornado Wrote: What a bunch of little scrapper, pondering, devaluesized yappers. Who let you dogs out?

Laughing
(11-21-2013, 02:55 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 11:47 AM)gapper Wrote: That, and to remind us why so few people want to participate in this forum any more.

No, you just constantly complain about anyone who holds an opinion you disagree with, spewing quite imaginative vitriol at them, you lambast anyone who dares suggest the forum be run a different way or people behave differently or post differently, all the while telling people how to post, how to quote, how to ignore trolls.

You don't howl about what Scar posts, even though it is obvious he posts for the purpose of disrupting the forum. You howl about what everyone else posts, the people who are actually here to engage in discussion. What does that say about you?

All I was trying to say was that there is usually the same people bitching about what scar posts and that the bitching is worse than what Scar does. You don't see that as "constant complaining because you like them. But that's EXACTLY what it is
If you want to attack me for saying that then have at it jag off.
(11-21-2013, 03:37 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 12:14 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well I just read a whole lot of nothing and very little of it was from Scar. Maybe that's what you mean?

All I was trying to say was that there is usually the same people bitching about what scar posts and that the bitching is worse than what Scar does. You don't see that as "constant complaining because you like them. But that's EXACTLY what it is
If you want to attack me for saying that then have at it jag off.
And yet I get a warning level of 33% because when Scrapper asked about tattoo choice; I posted a picture of a mouth with tape over it. I'll admit, if I weren't a hellacious, black cat, example 2. in most dictionaries, I'd be a bull dog.
Someone got a warning for a reply to my tattoo post?
(11-21-2013, 04:01 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Someone got a warning for a reply to my tattoo post?

I don't recall any photo of a mouth with tape over it. Oh well. Must not have been very important. Rolling Eyes
(11-21-2013, 11:47 AM)gapper Wrote: That, and to remind us why so few people want to participate in this forum any more.

You don't howl about what Scar posts, even though it is obvious he posts for the purpose of disrupting the forum.

Fuck you.
(11-21-2013, 07:01 PM)Scar Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 12:14 PM)tvguy Wrote: Well I just read a whole lot of nothing and very little of it was from Scar. Maybe that's what you mean?

You don't howl about what Scar posts, even though it is obvious he posts for the purpose of disrupting the forum.

Fuck you.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
(11-21-2013, 02:55 PM)csrowan Wrote: You don't howl about what Scar posts, even though it is obvious he posts for the purpose of disrupting the forum.

Truth!
[Image: tumblr_mvm5um0mT31rw5dlyo1_500.jpg]