Halloween Costumes
(11-11-2013, 04:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 10:36 AM)Prospector Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 09:42 AM)PonderThis Wrote: That is not even funny, you racist appearing asshole. And nobody has the right to do this to kids, either.

You were hooked. It wasn't a dress up for Halloween. It came from a political page about KKK. Some member dressed their kid that way for a meeting.

And trick or treating apparently, based on the bag. Is this the thread that got Prospector banned?

No.
(11-11-2013, 04:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Is this the thread that got Prospector banned?

I'm not sure if any of us mortals ever really know exactly which thread causes something to happen. If you look at the timeline it seems like Kam strikes in the night, like a blind justice drone coming out of the sky.

I do know one of Prospectors posts I quoted in part disappeared after I quoted it (but my quote stood, so that part of it must have been fine). Whatever was so objectionable flew over my head apparently, and I assume enough people reported it that software took it off automatically, for later review by Kam. At least my supposition of the events therein.
(11-11-2013, 04:14 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 04:06 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Is this the thread that got Prospector banned?

I'm not sure if any of us mortals ever really know exactly which thread causes something to happen. If you look at the timeline it seems like Kam strikes in the night, like a blind justice drone coming out of the sky.

I do know one of Prospectors posts I quoted in part disappeared after I quoted it (but my quote stood, so that part of it must have been fine). Whatever was so objectionable flew over my head apparently, and I assume enough people reported it that software took it off automatically, for later review by Kam. At least my supposition of the events therein.

I believe you are correct.
(11-11-2013, 04:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I'm not sure if I've ever found Prospector objectionable, so I was wondering if he had a very vitriolic, reactionary post or if it was cumulative.
(11-11-2013, 04:23 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

I'm not sure if I've ever found Prospector objectionable, so I was wondering if he had a very vitriolic, reactionary post or if it was cumulative.

Did you see the reason for the temp ban?

Quote:Posting personal information about another member (2)

The second time to be temp banned for the same thing; he has been very brazen lately with it. Rolling Eyes
(11-11-2013, 04:25 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 04:23 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

Did you see the reason for the temp ban?

Quote:Posting personal information about another member (2)

The second time to be temp banned for the same thing; he has been very brazen lately with it. Rolling Eyes

Actually, not till you mentioned it. [Image: t2629.gif]
(11-11-2013, 04:23 PM)Tiamat Wrote: I'm not sure if I've ever found Prospector objectionable

He goes for the personal attacks a little more than I'm comfortable with. I'd like to hope he's basically a nice guy, so I wonder more if he's lacking a bit in persuasive skills.
[Image: halloween3.jpg]