DOJ declines action on Hare theft report
Tonight at dinner. Comments from a church minister where:

A. Hare would be wise to sell Jeep because the description "marks it as a target for potential
DUI reports anytime he's behind the wheel at night
B. Hare would be wise to cease frequenting his old watering holes because "watchful eyes" will drop a dime to turn him in for public intoxication or DUI
C. Hare has reduced his chances of re-election by not just admitting a simple mistake.
D. LEOs had no chance of DUI or public intoxication charges, so C. above could have been easily remedy early on before extensive resources were expended
E. What made C. hard was certain groups and individuals made social media postings (FB) using the event as an example of the increase crime wave for upcoming tax levy
F. There were other elected officials pushing for investigation (surprising, Hare's enemies?)
(10-30-2013, 07:59 PM)Prospector Wrote: Tonight at dinner. Comments from a church minister where:

Get the H out.

I always wanted to say that. Big Grin
What kind of "church minister" would gossip and perpetuate rumors? A hypocrite!
Jesus would not be pleased. [Image: _no.gif]
(10-30-2013, 08:03 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(10-30-2013, 07:59 PM)Prospector Wrote: Tonight at dinner. Comments from a church minister where:

Get the H out.

I always wanted to say that. Big Grin

My house, served prime rib dinner, dead guy ale, and his wife had a few choice words but I won't go there. Haha
(10-30-2013, 08:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote: What kind of "church minister" would gossip and perpetuate rumors? A hypocrite!

Not everybody belongs to your Unitarian Church
(10-30-2013, 08:07 PM)Prospector Wrote:
(10-30-2013, 08:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote: What kind of "church minister" would gossip and perpetuate rumors? A hypocrite!

Unitarian Church!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shows what you know! Rolling Eyes
(10-30-2013, 08:13 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Such a child..go play with your recipes...take your meds for your narcissism.
(10-30-2013, 08:20 PM)Prospector Wrote:

No, no, no... YOU said I was a flower! Big Grin

(10-30-2013, 09:56 AM)Prospector Wrote: As I said before, you are a classic narcissus.
(10-30-2013, 08:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

(10-30-2013, 09:56 AM)Prospector Wrote: As I said before, you are a classic narcissus.

Yea, auto spell on iPhone...so, does that prevent you from still taking your medications for your narcissism? Better get that "man" to give you a hand, label reading is challenging....

Better hurry.......BAAHAAHAA. LaughingLaughingLaughing
(10-30-2013, 08:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

you and Hare should go drinking, but please call a cab,and make sure hubby doesnt know,Hare likes cougars like youBig Grin
Alcoholics always go ugly early!
(10-30-2013, 07:59 PM)Prospector Wrote: Tonight at dinner. Comments from a church minister were:

A. Hare would be wise to sell Jeep because the description "marks it as a target for potential
DUI reports anytime he's behind the wheel at night
B. Hare would be wise to cease frequenting his old watering holes because "watchful eyes" will drop a dime to turn him in for public intoxication or DUI
C. Hare has reduced his chances of re-election by not just admitting a simple mistake.
D. LEOs had no chance of DUI or public intoxication charges, so C. above could have been easily remedy early on before extensive resources were expended
E. What made C. hard was certain groups and individuals made social media postings (FB) using the event as an example of the increase crime wave for upcoming tax levy
F. There were other elected officials pushing for investigation (surprising, Hare's enemies?)

Was going to add that minister's wife had a few choice comments which I'm sure will come up again since she participants in activities like Boys and Girls Club fund raisers in GP
Grants Pass Daily Courier Online Poll

Quote:Do you think the authorities did the right thing in dropping Commissioner Simon Hare's auto theft case?

Yes (93 Votes, 27%)

No. (199 Votes, 58%)

Don't know (49 Votes, 14%)

*just closed the poll