IV Marijuana Case against Family
(11-08-2013, 06:33 PM)Prospector Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Not near as much as it used to be. Smiling

(Probably $1000 - $1600 per pound this time of year.)

That much?

Depends on if it's manicured. Weed that has been properly trimmed, yes.

They probably weighted out plants that were still in the process. They like to weight leaves, stems, roots, and even dirt stuck on the roots.
(11-08-2013, 06:32 PM)Prospector Wrote: But isn't interesting that those who yell, "damn straight they broke the law" are willing to let other things slide or not hold those who take an oath to a higher standard?
Amazing.....

Who is willing to let other things slide? I'm not.
(11-09-2013, 12:53 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:32 PM)Prospector Wrote: But isn't interesting that those who yell, "damn straight they broke the law" are willing to let other things slide or not hold those who take an oath to a higher standard?
Amazing.....

Good gawd... some people seem to have a hard-on for Hare. Rolling Eyes

From the article that Prospector posted:
"Criminal cases against an Illinois Valley family involved in growing medical marijuana has been concluded"

It was PROVED that they broke the law.

Show me ANYWHERE that it was PROVED that Hare broke the law. You can't! Done. Get over it.
(11-09-2013, 01:00 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
Amazing.....

He has a hard-on for elected officials in general. It's all the rage with the lazy people, you know.
As with many that are whiners vs doers, Prospector comes across as a concerned citizen, but is too lazy to concern himself with anything beyond throwing mud at the doers. It's a small, lazy man complex.

Hell, he even started a thread about an elected official in the Portland Metro area. He's expanded his horizons as a whiner instead of a doer.

It's lot easier to sit in the stands and bitch than it is to get into the game and be a part of it.
(11-09-2013, 01:09 PM)gapper Wrote:
Amazing.....

He has a hard-on for elected officials in general. It's all the rage with the lazy people, you know.
As with many that are whiners vs doers, Prospector comes across as a concerned citizen, but is too lazy to concern himself with anything beyond throwing mud at the doers. It's a small, lazy man complex.

Hell, he even started a thread about an elected official in the Portland Metro area. He's expanded his horizons as a whiner instead of a doer.

It's lot easier to sit in the stands and bitch than it is to get into the game and be a part of it.

Still baiting....I see. Smiling

I also posted on other topics too Adolph.

For all the foot stomping ya do..I didn't see your pro-argument in the voters pamphlet there Adolph.
(11-09-2013, 02:53 PM)Prospector Wrote:
Amazing.....

For all the foot stomping ya do..I didn't see your pro-argument in the voters pamphlet there Adolph.

Yes, let's talk about baiting. You have become quite the master baiter since you started schmoozing Gasso, eh? Does name-dropping brown-noser mean anything? Eyebrows You have become the biggest master baiter of RVF. Rolling Eyes And... don't think that it goes unnoticed. You may act like a 3 year old getting away with something... but, remember, everyone knows it's all just an act.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

"Criminal cases against an Illinois Valley family involved in growing medical marijuana has been concluded"

They got busted for breaking the law... and now they have to pay the price. Done.
(11-09-2013, 03:05 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 02:53 PM)Prospector Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 12:53 PM)tvguy Wrote: Who is willing to let other things slide? I'm not.

Yes, let's talk about baiting. You have become quite the master baiter since you started schmoozing Gasso, eh? Does name-dropping brown-noser mean anything? Eyebrows You have become the biggest master baiter of RVF. Rolling Eyes And... don't think that it goes unnoticed. You may act like a 3 year old getting away with something... but, remember, everyone knows it's all just an act.

Back to your regularly scheduled programming.

They got busted for breaking the law... and now they have to pay the price. Done.

Got your BIG MIRROR handy....baahaahaa SmilingSmilingSmilingSmilingSmilingSmiling

Playing that self-gratification...suits ya
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/09/us/marijua...?hpt=hp_t2

Maine, Michigan votes another green light for marijuana legalization.
There ya have it! RG should just move to Maine or Michigan.
(11-08-2013, 03:05 PM)Prospector Wrote: Ok, just saw a hard copy of today's paper.

RADE performed a bust on Husband, Wife, and Son in IV who were registered growers.

Had 6 patients which allowed 36 plants and 9 pounds of storage. They were caught with 37 plants and 15 pounds.

The case didn't prove they were selling for profit.

Violation was 1 plant and 6 pounds.

I guess the question is

- in other States, would this have been just a ticket and confiscation?
- did the county spend its limited DA resources in pursuing this case?
- did Law Enforcement spend its limited resources wisely?

Meanwhile,

I hear Kandi Crow got home monitoring detention.

so you're saying that they did indeed break the law and you aren't happy with it?Confused

It may have only been that they were only CAUGHT with one more plant, but they had 66% more pounds than they should have had. And you don't think they should get in trouble... got it.
(11-09-2013, 03:48 PM)BeerMe Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 03:05 PM)Prospector Wrote: Ok, just saw a hard copy of today's paper.

RADE performed a bust on Husband, Wife, and Son in IV who were registered growers.

Had 6 patients which allowed 36 plants and 9 pounds of storage. They were caught with 37 plants and 15 pounds.

The case didn't prove they were selling for profit.

Violation was 1 plant and 6 pounds.

I guess the question is

- in other States, would this have been just a ticket and confiscation?

Meanwhile,

I hear Kandi Crow got home monitoring detention.

so you're saying that they did indeed break the law and you aren't happy with it?Confused

It may have only been that they were only CAUGHT with one more plant, but they had 66% more pounds than they should have had. And you don't think they should get in trouble... got it.

If you read the article and my clarification after...
They had 1 plant more than allowed but there wasn't any clarification as to the weight...just 15 bags.

They were found not guilty of trying to make a profit per the article.

During the time this was going on...if you recall, the editor of the IV News was making a point, "Why was there such of increase emphasis on weed raids and prosecution while meth and heroin was a bigger issue?"

He was focused on use of limited resources and tax dollars.

In follow-on articles this weekend on CNN, AP, and Oregon papers, there is talk of federalizing marijuana to growing hemp.
(11-09-2013, 03:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote: There ya have it! RG should just move to Maine or Michigan.

Jesus Scrapper, you bitch at him for baiting or whatever and then when he makes a totally non controversial post you try and drag him back in?
(11-09-2013, 03:59 PM)Prospector Wrote: - in other States, would this have been just a ticket and confiscation?

I think they ended up busting these people because they had an informant who was paid for working for them with MJ. They didn't say so exactly but that;s sure what it sounds like to me. So regardless of limited resources it looks like they just followed up on what may have been a bigger operation.

Officers had searched the property after a man told police he had been paid to process marijuana there, even though he had no medical marijuana card, according to police affidavits filed in Josephine County Circuit Court.

Police were told by an informant that marijuana there had come from Kyle Beairsto’s property, at 2594 Chapman
(11-09-2013, 04:27 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 03:36 PM)Scrapper Wrote: There ya have it! RG should just move to Maine or Michigan.

Jesus Scrapper, you bitch at him for baiting or whatever and then when he makes a totally non controversial post you try and drag him back in?

No... I would truly love it if RG moved to some other state that would let him legally be grow and smoke dope to his hearts content! He would be happier... and so would many JoCo'ers.
(11-08-2013, 08:30 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... 6 pounds is 6 pounds! And what's the value? I bet it's a pretty penny!

Not near as much as it used to be. Smiling

(Probably $1000 - $1600 per pound this time of year - I remember when the best local used to bring $4000)

Times 6... it's a pretty penny.
And... they should know the law.
They made a choice to break the law.
They pay the price.
I wonder if they think the price they're now paying is worth the $4000-$9600 they might have made off of it? Rolling Eyes

scrapper you should smoke a big fattie it might mellow you out
It doesn't seem to work for you.
(11-08-2013, 08:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:21 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... 6 pounds is 6 pounds! And what's the value? I bet it's a pretty penny!

Not near as much as it used to be. Smiling

(Probably $1000 - $1600 per pound this time of year - I remember when the best local used to bring $4000)

They pay the price.
I wonder if they think the price they're now paying is worth the $4000-$9600 they might have made off of it? Rolling Eyes

And if you hadn't smoked so much dope perhaps you wouldn't be such a dope. Too many years spent frying your brain has left you a dolt.

you are the dope who abuses alcohol
Shows what you know.

Smoke another bowl, stoner. [Image: smiley-smoking-bong.gif]
(11-08-2013, 08:52 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-08-2013, 06:27 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Not near as much as it used to be. Smiling

They pay the price.

And if you hadn't smoked so much dope perhaps you wouldn't be such a dope. Too many years spent frying your brain has left you a dolt.

Don't blame that on pot.
He was probably that way naturally.
Or the gas fumes.

People who are stupid and lazy tend to smoke pot, because they have nothing else to do.
Other people then believe, the pot was responsible for them being stupid and lazy.
Fetal alcohol syndrome seems the real root cause behind many people being incapable of much beyond stupidity and laziness, too.
[Image: stoner-what-my-friends-think-i-do.jpg]