Cockroach backpack app
(11-10-2013, 12:41 PM)PonderThis Wrote: They not only eat harmful insects, they eat helpful insects, benign insects, and each other (in no particular order). Praying Mantises are basically a joke so far as real pest control goes.

Another reason praying mantises don't really make good pest controls for any given pest is, they only have one generation a year (they're born in the spring, mature over the summer, and then die in the fall shortly after they lay eggs). Whereas, most pest insects have many, many generations per year, so they can quickly multiply to large populations whenever the right conditions come along. Praying mantises have no ability whatsoever to adapt to such fluctuations, unlike most truly beneficial insects.

The only reason I sold praying mantises is that the public clamors for them, not that they are effective pest controls. Smiling

I see, so when you were in business you liked to rip people off... you deserved that after telling me I didn't sell full cords of wood.Wink

Anyway I'm sure you are right that there are better insects for pest control but I'm not really all in to that stuff. I usually don't have a big problem with insects anyway.Other than earwigs which I find are easily trapped and killed by the thousands.
People got the full amount of eggs they ordered, and I felt I advertised them accurately (as pets for the garden!). If they told me they didn't hatch out, I'd send them another. I'm not sure how that equates to a rip off. Especially compared to a firewood seller required by law to sell firewood in units of cords that the customer stacks (by law) and, when that doesn't measure out, that firewood seller throws a few more sticks at them and then tells them don't ever call me again. I see quite a bit of difference between those two scenarios, actually.
(11-10-2013, 01:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: People got the full amount of eggs they ordered, and I felt I advertised them accurately (as pets for the garden!). If they told me they didn't hatch out, I'd send them another. I'm not sure how that equates to a rip off. Especially compared to a firewood seller required by law to sell firewood in units of cords that the customer stacks (by law) and, when that doesn't measure out, that firewood seller throws a few more sticks at them and then tells them don't ever call me again. I see quite a bit of difference between those two scenarios, actually.

You are such a fucking idiot. Read what I said again and notice the WINK. I had ONE person out of hundreds who complained that I shorted him on a cord of wood.
I already explained to you that this anal asshole stacked his wood painstaking as tight as physically possible. NO wood cutter goes to that extreme.

So unless a person is a complete arrogant dumbfuck like YOU it should be easy to understand that Just about ANYONE could REstack an honest cord and have it take up a LITTLE less space.

And yes I drove back to this jerks house and gave him a few more sticks that hardly amounted to anything and I told him if he was that freaking picky to call someone else.
I always gave customers free replacements for anything. I didn't care what the reason was, if they said they wanted one, I gave it to them. That business was doing close to a million a year annually when I sold it to my son. I think total obsession to customer service is good business.
(11-10-2013, 02:57 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I always gave customers free replacements for anything. I didn't care what the reason was, if they said they wanted one, I gave it to them. That business was doing close to a million a year annually when I sold it to my son. I think total obsession to customer service is good business.

I could care less what you think . The fact is you call me a thief when anyone with even a fraction of logic could understand I'm not and I never shorted anyone.
You didn't meet the anal rude old bastard that bitched about a tiny amount of wood. You weren't there, you don't know. You just WANT to claim I sold short cords.
Getting customers or keeping them was never a problem so why would I continue to deal with an asshole?
Don't answer, that's rhetorical. Go fuck yourself.
That's the reason I had a successful business, and you were a firewood cutter. Smiling

Now you won't have to ask anymore if I had a big inheritance. No. I didn't. Smiling
Still a steaming pile of troll.
You can always change.
(11-10-2013, 10:38 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You can always change.

I tell people that all the time.
Do they go get jobs as cashiers then?
(11-11-2013, 09:43 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Do they go get jobs as cashiers then?

No, but they recycle cardboard into signs.
(11-10-2013, 08:09 PM)PonderThis Wrote: That's the reason I had a successful business, and you were a firewood cutter. Smiling

Now you won't have to ask anymore if I had a big inheritance. No. I didn't. Smiling

I sold firewood when the economy sucked in the early 80's dipshit. Since then three decades of working as a journeyman state licensed electrician. Yeah that's typical for illiterate people in your world?
A backpack for liberals. So is this where how you guys pick your candidates? If the backpack fits?