Prospector-Not Again!
Sometimes l wonder why some posters try to out other members that they know or think they know. I don't think identifying a person bolsters an argument and it is almost always an heated argument that prompts the attempted or actual outing, so what the hell is it?

One month this time P-man, the next time it will be 6 months or permanent. Was it worth it? Or did you suddenly realize that this place sucks. Most people that get banned for a long periods of time often come to that conclusion. Rolling EyesLaughing
An over zealous ego, coupled with not being the brightest bulb in the chandelier, can lead to negative consequences.
Now now, no need for confession. Laughing
(11-11-2013, 10:39 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Now now, no need for confession. Laughing

Exactly. So why do you keep exposing your dimness?
LaughingLaughing
My opinion? Since his last temp banning time was cut short... he has been name-dropping (mentioned a few times his conversation with "Kameron"). I believe that instead of learning a damn thing from the last temp ban... he got more audacious; as if he felt he could do any thing he wanted as long as he was brown-nosing the one in charge.

BTW, this latest attempt, in my opinion, was not just about trying to fly under the radar while still outing another member... but it had an "intimidation" feel to it... like he was trying to tell the other person "Ha Ha! I know who you are! Watch yourself!".

Of course... these are just MY OPINIONS though. Smiling
(11-11-2013, 10:43 AM)Scrapper Wrote: My opinion? Since his last temp banning time was cut short... he has been name-dropping (mentioned a few times his conversation with "Kameron"). I believe that instead of learning a damn thing from the last temp ban... he got more audacious; as if he felt he could do any thing he wanted as long as he was brown-nosing the one in charge.

BTW, this latest attempt, in my opinion, was not just about trying to fly under the radar while still outing another member... but it had an "intimidation" feel to it... like he was trying to tell the other person "Ha Ha! I know who you are! Watch yourself!".

Of course... these are just MY OPINIONS though. Smiling

I saw it the same way.
And, thinking he is going to intimidate the person he has targeted, just shows how little he really knows about that person.
I'm sure they're both concealed carry kind of guys and it could make for a great gunfight.
[Image: duel.jpg]