Unpatriotic inmates to get bread, water
(12-05-2013, 12:26 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:14 PM)tvguy Wrote:
Quote: Killing people is bad 99.99999% of the time.

Citation needed

Again, you are lacking in basic morality if you cannot grasp this of all concepts.

In your little world who isn't lacking in basic morality?
(12-05-2013, 12:24 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 09:46 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-04-2013, 09:40 PM)PonderThis Wrote: And it really doesn't matter how good we think our motivations were

That's where you are wrong VERY wrong.

OK, I've thought about this. If I understand what you are saying in this thread, you are saying so long as a person believes what they are doing is a moral thing, it doesn't matter what the collateral damage is, that is understandable and forgivable - indeed, moral. Is that correct?

Because if it is, this is indeed some fucked up thinking you are exhibiting, when the end result is innocent people dying and being maimed and injured. Especially when you invaded their sovereign countries on whatever trumped up reason to do it. I don't know how people like this sleep at night, and I hope they all suffer as they have inflicted suffering.

It simply doesn't occur to you that your opinions on our efforts in the middle east could make sense because you know everything.
There is NO benefit of a doubt. ANY military action is wrong to you. NO ONE should EVER join the armed forces according to you.
Saddam Husein did NOT need taken out. The Taliban strong holds in Afghanistan should be left to do the evil they do.

So since YOU know MORE about morality then ANYONE ELSE... ALL hunters, fishermen policemen, soldiers and even veterans who according to you "glorify war" are the scum of the earth.
So I say Fuck you from this Veteran, Hunter and fisherman to a legend in his own delusional and clinically diagnosed crippled mind .
Yes, you've pretty much spent your entire life killing one thing or another. I can see why this bothers you. Ninja