New Armed Citizen Patrol Forms In Josephine County
(11-22-2013, 08:34 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: the reality is these groups do a far better job than the sheriffs dept. ever did and the cost is zero!Have you checked recently Rays Market is closing 2 stores in Joco because of economics.People cant even afford food here and yet you expect them to pay additional property taxes.The crime stats were inflated and false as well.The crime situation clearly is not.We are safer now then before the funding cuts thanks to these groups.

Oh Bull Sh!t! Ray's is closing because they have no selection and charge too much money! They're closing because NO ONE is stupid enough to shop there!
(11-22-2013, 09:20 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 08:34 PM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: the reality is these groups do a far better job than the sheriffs dept. ever did and the cost is zero!Have you checked recently Rays Market is closing 2 stores in Joco because of economics.People cant even afford food here and yet you expect them to pay additional property taxes.The crime stats were inflated and false as well.The crime situation clearly is not.We are safer now then before the funding cuts thanks to these groups.

Oh Bull Sh!t! Ray's is closing because they have no selection and charge too much money! They're closing because NO ONE is stupid enough to shop there!

no one is a stupid as your fat skanky ass.Read why they are closing and their reason, if you even read rather than shoot your mouth off as usual.
(11-23-2013, 12:14 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: no one is a stupid as your fat skanky ass.Read why they are closing and their reason, if you even read rather than shoot your mouth off as usual.

Royal Gold, AKA wanna be lawnboy politician:

FUCK YOU for doing this to our forum.

(Also, apologies to the forum, but no office Mark is ever elected to is worth us having to have this inflicted on us day after day.)
(11-23-2013, 07:19 AM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 12:14 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: no one is a stupid as your fat skanky ass.Read why they are closing and their reason, if you even read rather than shoot your mouth off as usual.

(Also, apologies to the forum, but no office Mark is ever elected to is worth us having to have this inflicted on us day after day.)

You do much worse on a daily basis.Wink

you have maligned me enough and you dont even live in my county and you are nothing more than a government puppet like gapper anti and that foul mouth fat skank scrapper.At least i do my community service by educating people about the truth about their elected leaders and government.
(11-23-2013, 07:44 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:

you have maligned me enough and you dont even live in my county and you are nothing more than a government puppet like gapper anti and that foul mouth fat skank scrapper.At least i do my community service by educating people about the truth about their elected leaders and government.

Truth!Thumbs Up
(11-23-2013, 07:47 AM)Scar Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 07:44 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:

Truth!Thumbs Up

THANK YOU AND I WILL BE RUNNING FOR COMM. AGAIN.
[Image: DELUSIONAL-BARBIE.jpg]
(11-23-2013, 08:02 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote: THANK YOU AND I WILL BE RUNNING FOR COMM. AGAIN.

The people have said "NO!" to you... actually with how many votes you got it was more like the people were saying "Oh Hell NO!" to you... what part of that don't you get?

FYI... Scar doesn't even live in the state of Oregon, much less in Jo Co. So don't be getting all excited and drooling over the thought that he might vote for you.
First Scar turns down employer after employer, then Scar's self employed. First Scar is local, now he's someplace else. First he's a promiscuous womanizer, now he's married and has a kid coming. I don't believe a word out of Scar's mouth.
(11-23-2013, 08:40 AM)PonderThis Wrote: First Scar turns down employer after employer, then Scar's self employed. First Scar is local, now he's someplace else. First he's a promiscuous womanizer, now he's married and has a kid coming. I don't believe a word out of Scar's mouth.

Oh gosh, enough about meEmbarrassed

Try to stay on topic, floppy.Smiling
Scar and Royal Gold,

Freedom of speech is one thing, verbal diarrhoea in quite another story altogether.

Besides being a couple of foul mouthed, slimy, unpleasant sleazy cracker assed, trashy skanks yourselves; if brains were made of dynamite, there isn't enough between the two of you to light a match.

But worse than that, you two take pride in your defects as if they were a badge of honour instead of the road-apple filled Tea Bags you leave behind on the road to a more civilized society that most of us are travelling on.

And the thought of either of you patrolling the streets with guns, the topic of this thread will only lead to more ''Zimmerization'' and the untimely death of the American dream.
(11-23-2013, 09:24 AM)Leonard Wrote: Scar and Royal Gold,

Freedom of speech is one thing, verbal diarrhoea in quite another story altogether.

Besides being a couple of foul mouthed, slimy, unpleasant sleazy cracker assed, trashy skanks yourselves; if brains were made of dynamite, there isn't enough between the two of you to light a match.

But worse than that, you two take pride in your defects as if they were a badge of honour instead of the road-apple filled Tea Bags you leave behind on the road to a more civilized society that most of us are travelling on.

And the thought of either of you patrolling the streets with guns, the topic of this thread will only lead to more ''Zimmerization'' and the untimely death of the American dream.

i dont even own a gun shit for brains but i support even a person like you having that right.
(11-23-2013, 09:46 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:

i dont even own a gun shit for brains but i support even a person like you having that right.

You do realize that Leonard is a resident of Jo Co, right?
You do realize that means he could be a potential vote for Jo Co Comm, right? Blink
Hey Leonard, what's the chance you would EVER vote for someone that calls you "shit for brains"? Rolling Eyes
The dude just doesn't get it. Laughing Laughing Laughing
(11-23-2013, 09:53 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

You do realize that means he could be a potential vote for Jo Co Comm, right? Blink
Hey Leonard, what's the chance you would EVER vote for someone that calls you "shit for brains"? Rolling Eyes

i am not worried about leonard we are not on the same poitical wave length, so tend to your fat arse will ya something really stinks here

Shit for brains! I rest my case on this foul mouthed and grammatically challenged lout.

As my dear old Granny used to say, ''you can get a lot more flies with honey, than vinegar'' so perhaps if you would altered you personality, you might get a few more votes in your next attempt at public office.

But you have already set your die so there is little, if any chance of your ever being elected to anything other than the ''Town Dunce''.

Now let's move to the topic of this thread, and it really is not about you, REALLY............it's about guns in the hands of local citizens instead of a weapons free ''Neighbourhood Watch'' organization working hand in hand with local public safety officers.
(11-23-2013, 10:03 AM)Leonard Wrote: .......

As my dear old Granny used to say, ''you can get a lot more flies with honey, than vinegar'' so perhaps if you would altered you personality, you might get a few more votes in your next attempt at public office. .......

Actually, you get more flies with shit.
(11-23-2013, 10:27 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 10:03 AM)Leonard Wrote: .......

As my dear old Granny used to say, ''you can get a lot more flies with honey, than vinegar'' so perhaps if you would altered you personality, you might get a few more votes in your next attempt at public office. .......

Actually, you get more flies with shit.

This is true; and he got tons more flies than votes in the last election.
(11-23-2013, 09:58 AM)ROYAL GOLD Wrote:
(11-23-2013, 09:53 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

i am not worried about leonard we are not on the same poitical wave length, so tend to your fat arse will ya something really stinks here

For a change I agree with everything Leonard has said here.
And, by the way RG, it has been made very apparent to everyone but evidently you, that only about 2% of the local voting public is on the "same political wave length" as you are. Your goal should be to change people's thinking to align with your political wave length, unless you are content with simply wasting tax payer dollars to see your name on yet another ballot.

Here's a little marketing hint for you; calling others shit for brains, likely won't sway them to your way of thinking. Wink
(11-22-2013, 02:43 PM)gapper Wrote:
(11-22-2013, 02:24 PM)tvguy Wrote: This thread "bit the dust and it's all Tvguys faultLaughingLaughing

I said the thread had bit the dust. I didn't mention who I thought was responsible. (actually, I did, but I edited my post to take the blame off of Ponder once you responded to him in kind, then CSRowan got into the act.........Sad )

Given you seem to be assuming I was talking about you, maybe CSRowan has a point about you reading more into what people write than need be, sometimes.

Food for thought. Smiling

Actually Gapper I just quoted you saying This thread "bit the dust I didn't in any way think you were blaming me.
My words were just meaning that some here would blame me..... and I shouldn't have to name names.