Anti Public Safety Advocate is a Fire Victim
Quote:SELMA — Former Josephine County commission candidate Mark Seligman said he and his girlfriend tried to stop a fire that broke out in Seligman's living room early Sunday morning. They were unable to stop it, and both were injured in the flames that destroyed his home

I wonder if he was up to date on his Rural Metro fees?

Glad nobody died.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy
Being as how I'm not a subscriber, I can't see the story. It might be karmic, but I wouldn't wish a house fire on anyone, either. I wonder how bad he was injured? Get well soon, Mark. And, who knew he had a girlfriend?
It's a bit too late for 'Rural Metro'.
I hope he was up to date on his home owners fire insurance.

A tax levy would not have saved his home.

I hope Mark and his girl friend recovers soon.
Zipped Big Grin
(11-26-2013, 08:06 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Zipped Big Grin

Yeah... I'm really having a hard time doing the same. Ugh.
I wish them well.
(11-26-2013, 07:18 PM)chuck white Wrote: It's a bit too late for 'Rural Metro'.

No, it's not too late, Rural Metro can charge him for the cost of fighting the fire, whatever that is.

While a levy wouldn't have saved his home, maybe he can appreciate public safety now.

Hopefully he wasn't up on his insurance and he can move far, far away.

Sounds like his girlfriend might have needed some help getting out. Maybe Mark could have helped, but he decided to look after numero uno.
(11-26-2013, 11:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote:

No, it's not too late, Rural Metro can charge him for the cost of fighting the fire, whatever that is.

I hope they do!

While a levy wouldn't have saved his home, maybe he can appreciate public safety now.

Not likely. Dry

Yes! Thumbs Up

Sounds like his girlfriend might have needed some help getting out. Maybe Mark could have helped, but he decided to look after numero uno.

Would that really surprise you? Cuz... I am not surprised one bit. Poor girl must not have heard of him before. Sad And now she is the one paying the price.

Well, we can be sure he wasn't cooking meth.
(11-26-2013, 11:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I hope they do!

Not likely. Dry

Yes! Thumbs Up

Would that really surprise you? Cuz... I am not surprised one bit. Poor girl must not have heard of him before. Sad And now she is the one paying the price.

You are one cold, hard hearted individual.
SadMad
Well, Mark has not treated her very nice, and Scrapper takes these things emotionally.
You think she's cold, he's the one without a house.

I guess we can refer to Mark as homeless now.
(11-27-2013, 11:21 AM)gapper Wrote: You are one cold, hard hearted individual.
SadMad

And you are such a sweet, nice, stand up guy... a great friend... who cares about other's feelings so much.

Hypocrite.
(11-27-2013, 11:24 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Well, Mark has not treated her very nice, and Scrapper takes these things emotionally.

Oh, well yes, by all means then. She is totally justified in practically doing a happy dance over an individual losing his home and being badly hurt in this incident. After all, Mark has used harsh words against her!!!!
Silly me and my wussy assed moral values and character.
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
(11-27-2013, 11:28 AM)chuck white Wrote: You think she's cold, he's the one without a house.

You should invite him to live with you.
(11-27-2013, 11:34 AM)gapper Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 11:24 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Well, Mark has not treated her very nice, and Scrapper takes these things emotionally.

Oh, well yes, by all means then. She is totally justified in practically doing a happy dance over an individual losing his home and being badly hurt in this incident. After all, Mark has used harsh words against her!!!!
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

OK then, now that you see your faults.
(11-27-2013, 11:38 AM)BeerMe Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 11:28 AM)chuck white Wrote: You think she's cold, he's the one without a house.

You should invite him to live with you.

I don't think my wife would approve.

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Did you see me doing a "happy dance"?!?! I don't think so. Exaggerate much?!?! Rolling Eyes
(11-27-2013, 12:03 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Did you see me doing a "happy dance"?!?! I don't think so. Exaggerate much?!?! Rolling Eyes

BTW, most of us here have seen your "character" in action. I'm not so sure I would be boasting about that.
As stated Scrapper, "practically". (that would be a key word you evidently missed or chose to ignore.)
Bottom line, your post practically exudes happiness over this tragic event.
This isn't about me Scrapper, this is about YOU and your disgusting attitude shown here in vivid color.

(11-26-2013, 11:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I hope they do!

Not likely. Dry

Yes! Thumbs Up