Anti Public Safety Advocate is a Fire Victim
Anyone sitting here hoping he didn't have fire insurance or high fiving someone else who said so is basically fucked up.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone ESPECIALLY a man who's wife is in critical condition and who undoubtedly lost a lot of personal items that insurance can't replace.
All of this because you people don't like his politics or what he says on some stupid ass chat board?
(11-26-2013, 07:18 PM)chuck white Wrote: It's a bit too late for 'Rural Metro'.
I hope he was up to date on his home owners fire insurance.

A tax levy would not have saved his home.

I hope Mark and his girl friend recovers soon.

I don't think insurance will cover his crop loss.
(11-27-2013, 12:14 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 07:18 PM)chuck white Wrote: It's a bit too late for 'Rural Metro'.
I hope he was up to date on his home owners fire insurance.

A tax levy would not have saved his home.

I hope Mark and his girl friend recovers soon.

I don't think insurance will cover his crop loss.

Actually if he has a MJ card and had some proof of what he lost, if he lost anything, then it should be covered just like anything else. Shouldn't it?
well, i was motivated to test the smoke detectors in my house, the one in the bathroom appears to have a dead battery. the others are OK.
My wife checks the one in the kitchen every time she cooks. (and not by pushing the button)
(11-27-2013, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyone sitting here hoping he didn't have fire insurance or high fiving someone else who said so is basically fucked up.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone ESPECIALLY a man who's wife is in critical condition and who undoubtedly lost a lot of personal items that insurance can't replace.
All of this because you people don't like his politics or what he says on some stupid ass chat board?

Exactly.
What we are experiencing here is an illustration of just how shallow, cold hearted and hypocritical some people can be.
Sad
(11-27-2013, 12:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: My wife checks the one in the kitchen every time she cooks. (and not by pushing the button)
LaughingLaughing

I checked all of ours and made sure our fire extinguishers are where they should be and at full charge, all's well. However, the one thing all this talk made me realize is we are lacking a fire escape plan that the kids can understand, I will remedy that this weekend and good timing considering a Christmas tree will be entering the house in very short order.
(11-27-2013, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: Anyone sitting here hoping he didn't have fire insurance or high fiving someone else who said so is basically fucked up.

It goes way beyond that if you know his past behavior and what he is capable of.
(11-27-2013, 12:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: well, i was motivated to test the smoke detectors in my house, the one in the bathroom appears to have a dead battery. the others are OK.
My wife checks the one in the kitchen every time she cooks. (and not by pushing the button)

Most people don't have one in the kitchen. It's not a requirement in a new house.

And where were you when the SD with the low batterySmiling was chirping to let you know it's replacement time?
(11-27-2013, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: All of this because you people don't like his politics or what he says on some stupid ass chat board?

Take this to heart, in case we see your place in the news.
(11-27-2013, 01:12 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 12:12 PM)tvguy Wrote: All of this because you people don't like his politics or what he says on some stupid ass chat board?

I am taking to heart what I see today. It's pretty sad. Especially right before Thanksgiving to hear what some people wish upon another person.
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.
I've been called enough names by Seligman I can't muster up a lot of sympathy for him, frankly, and it's sort of just karma for what he's perpetuated. I know you don't believe in karma, but when something happens to you a lot of people are going to think similarly. You reap what you sow.
(11-27-2013, 01:18 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 01:12 PM)PonderThis Wrote:

I am taking to heart what I see today. It's pretty sad. Especially right before Thanksgiving to hear what some people wish upon another person.
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

No one wished anything on anyone. Exaggerate some more. Rolling Eyes
(11-26-2013, 11:42 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 11:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote: No, it's not too late, Rural Metro can charge him for the cost of fighting the fire, whatever that is.
I hope they do!

(11-26-2013, 11:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Hopefully he wasn't up on his insurance and he can move far, far away.
Yes! Thumbs Up

Wow. I don't agree with Mark's politics and I don't agree with the way he handles conflict, but what you two are doing here in response to two people being injured is pretty fucked up.
(11-27-2013, 01:35 PM)syn4xe Wrote:
(11-26-2013, 11:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote: No, it's not too late, Rural Metro can charge him for the cost of fighting the fire, whatever that is.
I hope they do!

(11-26-2013, 11:32 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Hopefully he wasn't up on his insurance and he can move far, far away.
Yes! Thumbs Up

Wow. I don't agree with Mark's politics and I don't agree with the way he handles conflict, but what you two are doing here in response to two people being injured is pretty fucked up.

Right and no one wished anything What a total lie.
Oh please! Rolling Eyes I told Mark Seligman LONG BEFORE HIS HOUSE BURNED that it would be AWESOME for him to move to his beloved California... and I most definitely STILL think it would be AWESOME for him to move to his beloved California. That in NO WAY means I wished his house to catch fire and burn to the ground.

What a bunch of drama queens... Blink

BTW... No, I don't give a crap about Mark Seligman... But I do care about that woman who is in the hospital in critical condition.
(11-27-2013, 01:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I've been called enough names by Seligman I can't muster up a lot of sympathy for him, frankly, and it's sort of just karma for what he's perpetuated. I know you don't believe in karma, but when something happens to you a lot of people are going to think similarly. You reap what you sow.

Fuck you, and your karma shit, dirt bag.
NO ONE deserves to have their house and likely most of their belongings lost due to words being written on a freaking internet forum. Not even you.
(11-27-2013, 01:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I've been called enough names by Seligman I can't muster up a lot of sympathy for him, frankly, and it's sort of just karma for what he's perpetuated. I know you don't believe in karma, but when something happens to you a lot of people are going to think similarly. You reap what you sow.

I like YOU and Leonard lot less than Seligman and IF I learned of either of you and your women were injured.I would NEVER wish or hope either would
lose your home and everything inside to a fire and NOT have insurance.

Tell me more about your stupid ass karma. Now you expect people to believe Karma had something to do with this poor guys predicament.
Wow you can say that and put down people who believe in God in one breath.

You should change your name from ponder to forum hypocrite.

I hope everyone see's your claim that somehow he earned this. I've known what pathetic human being you are for a long time before you made this perfect example.
(11-27-2013, 01:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote: BTW... No, I don't give a crap about Mark Seligman... But I do care about that woman who is in the hospital in critical condition.

Agreed. Just like we'd feel bad if something happened to TV's wife, too.
(11-27-2013, 01:47 PM)gapper Wrote:

Fuck you, and your karma shit, dirt bag.
NO ONE deserves to have their house and likely most of their belongings lost due to words being written on a freaking internet forum. Not even you.

Don't be surprised when you reap what you sow, too. Ninja
(11-27-2013, 01:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Oh please! Rolling Eyes I told Mark Seligman LONG BEFORE HIS HOUSE BURNED that it would be AWESOME for him to move to his beloved California... and I most definitely STILL think it would be AWESOME for him to move to his beloved California. That in NO WAY means I wished his house to catch fire and burn to the ground.

What a bunch of drama queens... Blink

BTW... No, I don't give a crap about Mark Seligman... But I do care about that woman who is in the hospital in critical condition.

Oh please my ass. You you are the biggest drama queen this forum has ever seen. You spent more time focusing on Seligman than anyone else here.
You can't say the shit you said and then cry about someone else creating drama.

You are a fraud.