Anti Public Safety Advocate is a Fire Victim
(11-27-2013, 01:50 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 01:47 PM)gapper Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 01:20 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I've been called enough names by Seligman I can't muster up a lot of sympathy for him, frankly, and it's sort of just karma for what he's perpetuated. I know you don't believe in karma, but when something happens to you a lot of people are going to think similarly. You reap what you sow.

Fuck you, and your karma shit, dirt bag.
NO ONE deserves to have their house and likely most of their belongings lost due to words being written on a freaking internet forum. Not even you.

Don't be surprised when you reap what you sow, too. Ninja

Stick your threat and your ninja face where the sun don't shine, dirt bag.
You don't know what a threat is, and you guys that live by the bullying and personal attacks get what you have coming in the end, one way or another. I don't have to do a thing to make it happen, either.
(11-27-2013, 01:55 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You don't know what a threat is, and you guys that live by the bullying and personal attacks get what you have coming in the end, one way or another. I don't have to do a thing to make it happen, either.

You're talking to sCrapper, right?? And I thought you two were friends.Wink
I would say the same things to anybody.
Fair enough Smiling
(11-27-2013, 01:55 PM)PonderThis Wrote: You don't know what a threat is, and you guys that live by the bullying and personal attacks get what you have coming in the end, one way or another. I don't have to do a thing to make it happen, either.

LaughingLaughing We have The biggest female mouth on the forum who lives to have these ongoing forum bitch matches with anyone who will oblige her.

And then we have someone who's total outlook is of arrogance toward ANYONE who doesn't think the way he does.
Who openly and frequently denigrates Christians, veterans...soldiers, police, gun owners, hunters, loggers and even fishermen.

And here he sits, talking about others "personal attacks" and the two of them find a human tragedy to a forum member to be something to gloat about.

Wow just wow.
Talking about gun owners, police, loggers and fishermen is not the same as saying that tvguy is a fucking asshole. You can't seem to make that distinction, and assume everything is aimed at you personally. It's not. You need to pay more attention to what people say rather than what you think they mean.
(11-27-2013, 02:15 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Talking about gun owners, police, loggers and fishermen is not the same as saying that tvguy is a fucking asshole. You can't seem to make that distinction, and assume everything is aimed at you personally. It's not. You need to pay more attention to what people say rather than what you think they mean.

You aren't fooling anyone here. You actually believe you are innocent from personal attacks?
Or you believe that when you say to someone who has a loved on in Iraq that soldiers lack consciousness and that's not any kind of putdown or attack?

Or that people who fish or hunt like to torture animals for their own enjoyment and they are sub- human? How many times have you called me or GCG a redneck?

You have mental problems, you admitted as much. So I understand how you can be so delusional and put yourself above most other human beings.

But I just can't understand how anyone else can buy in to your bullshit.
Maybe that's because you were a high school dropout, and thinking was never your forte. But if you'd like to address fish killing or some such, take it to another thread, I don't want this one to be all about you, or me either.
(11-27-2013, 02:15 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Talking about gun owners, police, loggers and fishermen is not the same as saying that tvguy is a fucking asshole.

And calling someone a fucking asshole and gloating over a person's personal tragedy such as losing their home and being burned in the process, are about as comparable as night and day.

And, get off the GED bullshit. I can provide you a long list of GED recipients that have accomplished a whole hell of a lot more in life than some dirt bag wanna be hippie, such as yourself.
If you want to attack lifestyles, I'll hold mine up against someone who inflicts fish misery, leaves trash up and down public waterways and ultimately more garbage for landfills anytime you'd like. In another thread, please. Smiling
(11-27-2013, 03:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If you want to attack lifestyles, I'll hold mine up against someone who inflicts fish misery, leaves trash up and down public waterways and ultimately more garbage for landfills anytime you'd like. In another thread, please. Smiling

There it is folks a PERFECT example. He loves to try and denigrate me because I have a high school equivalency and in so doing does the same to millions of other Americans.

He decides on his own that people who fish are some how sub-human and LIKE to torture animalsRolling Eyes

And then he decides that ALL fishermen are the kind who leaves trash up and down public waterways??

And then sets himself above me acting self righteous. It really is unbelievable.
(11-27-2013, 12:43 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 12:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: well, i was motivated to test the smoke detectors in my house, the one in the bathroom appears to have a dead battery. the others are OK.
My wife checks the one in the kitchen every time she cooks. (and not by pushing the button)

Most people don't have one in the kitchen. It's not a requirement in a new house.

And where were you when the SD with the low batterySmiling was chirping to let you know it's replacement time?

I thought the chirping was to let me know the battery still good. When they stop chirping I know it's time to replace the battery.
(11-27-2013, 01:46 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Oh please! Rolling Eyes I told Mark Seligman LONG BEFORE HIS HOUSE BURNED that it would be AWESOME for him to move to his beloved California... and I most definitely STILL think it would be AWESOME for him to move to his beloved California. That in NO WAY means I wished his house to catch fire and burn to the ground.

What a bunch of drama queens... Blink

BTW... No, I don't give a crap about Mark Seligman... But I do care about that woman who is in the hospital in critical condition.

She was probably responsible for the few post I saw from him, that actually used punctuation.
(11-27-2013, 05:09 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 12:19 PM)chuck white Wrote: well, i was motivated to test the smoke detectors in my house, the one in the bathroom appears to have a dead battery. the others are OK.
My wife checks the one in the kitchen every time she cooks. (and not by pushing the button)

Most people don't have one in the kitchen. It's not a requirement in a new house.

And where were you when the SD with the low batterySmiling was chirping to let you know it's replacement time?

I thought the chirping was to let me know the battery still good. When they stop chirping I know it's time to replace the battery.

Har de har. I had a lady once tell me she thought it was a cricket and she looked high and low for the damned thing.
(11-27-2013, 05:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 05:09 PM)chuck white Wrote:

Har de har. I had a lady once tell me she thought it was a cricket and she looked high and low for the damned thing.
Damn things start chirping after a few weeks after replacing battery and chirp for a year.
(11-27-2013, 03:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-27-2013, 03:05 PM)PonderThis Wrote: If you want to attack lifestyles, I'll hold mine up against someone who inflicts fish misery, leaves trash up and down public waterways and ultimately more garbage for landfills anytime you'd like. In another thread, please. Smiling

There it is folks a PERFECT example. He loves to try and denigrate me because I have a high school equivalency and in so doing does the same to millions of other Americans.

He decides on his own that people who fish are some how sub-human and LIKE to torture animalsRolling Eyes

And then he decides that ALL fishermen are the kind who leaves trash up and down public waterways??

And then sets himself above me acting self righteous. It really is unbelievable.

Pretty sure you weren't the one being talked about there, but if the shoe fits, wear it. In another thread. Smiling