Seligman House Fire
No. I won't sink a dime into any person or license in pooregon. I fill my freezer with fish and game from the state, but I consider it payback.Wink
(12-02-2013, 09:25 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm not sure. Does this mean you're not donating to Seligman's slush fund either?

Finally, I got you on a spelling error.. it's spelled with a 't' not 'sh'
(12-02-2013, 10:20 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-02-2013, 09:25 PM)PonderThis Wrote: I'm not sure. Does this mean you're not donating to Seligman's slush fund either?

Finally, I got you on a spelling error.. it's spelled with a 't' not 'sh'

Eek! Oh my!

Yet, not a word from the peanut gallery. Rolling Eyes
If I had said it... the peanut gallery would have been frothing at the mouth though. Dry
Of course not a one of them is going to donate either, they only wanted to appear pompous.
Attacking Seligman is one thing, kicking him when he's down is another, but calling his unidentified girlfriend a slut is something worth frothing at the mouth over, especially when said girlfriend is in the hospital with burns over 20% of her body.

For that matter, calling anyone a slut is worth a swift knee to the happy-sacks.
(12-03-2013, 11:29 AM)csrowan Wrote: For that matter, calling anyone a slut is worth a swift knee to the happy-sacks.

Why? If someone is promiscuous, call them a slut. If they've earned it fine. When one is calling an unknown person a slut just because of who they are in a relationship with, eh....... but you think they deserve to be assaulted because they called someone a name?Confused
What if a man is promiscuous? What do you call him? A stud? A player? Lucky?

Why should it even matter how many partners anyone chooses to have? For that matter, you don't know what happens when she goes off with someone. Maybe she doesn't have sex with any of them. But you think she does and you call her a slut. Just because she wears short skirts and flirts and has a different man give her a ride home every night. How are you to know that she's got 5 brothers and when they can't drive her home they send a friend because they don't want her going home with the likes of you?
Eh... if a man or a woman is promiscuous... they are a "slut"... I have no issue with that. My issue is with the 4 letter "C" words... I do NOT like any one calling other people a "cun#" or "coc#". There are other words much less offensive that will get the point across.

Back to the thread...
Any one hear any updates?!?!
(12-03-2013, 11:29 AM)csrowan Wrote: Attacking Seligman is one thing, kicking him when he's down is another, but calling his unidentified girlfriend a slut is something worth frothing at the mouth over, especially when said girlfriend is in the hospital with burns over 20% of her body.

For that matter, calling anyone a slut is worth a swift knee to the happy-sacks.

Hey , I just correct Ponder's spelling.
So far as I can tell I don't know the girl so it's hard to ascertain her sluthood or not from my perspective. Of course, with a name I might feel more sure. Smiling
Seems like the skanks are gathering like flies....especially the double C's
Rolling Eyes
(12-03-2013, 04:25 PM)csrowan Wrote: What if a man is promiscuous? What do you call him? A stud? A player? Lucky?

Why should it even matter how many partners anyone chooses to have? For that matter, you don't know what happens when she goes off with someone. Maybe she doesn't have sex with any of them. But you think she does and you call her a slut. Just because she wears short skirts and flirts and has a different man give her a ride home every night. How are you to know that she's got 5 brothers and when they can't drive her home they send a friend because they don't want her going home with the likes of you?

Who are you replying to? If me, where did I say "he" or "she" in my reply? A promiscuous person of either sex can be a slut.

Doesn't change the fact that you are giving the "OK" to physical violence because another was called a name.
(12-03-2013, 10:03 PM)BeerMe Wrote:
(12-03-2013, 04:25 PM)csrowan Wrote: What if a man is promiscuous? What do you call him? A stud? A player? Lucky?

Who are you replying to? If me, where did I say "he" or "she" in my reply? A promiscuous person of either sex can be a slut.

Doesn't change the fact that you are giving the "OK" to physical violence because another was called a name.

Go see the thread I made for you. The word "slut" translates into "I don't like the way I think you have sex."

Which basically means you're standing there, passing judgement on someone you usually don't know anything about, requiring that they adhere to your moral standards or face ridicule. It's an attempt to control someone else through shame. It's morally repugnant.

I may be a pacifist, and I wouldn't do it myself. I wouldn't encourage anyone else to do it. But I wouldn't be entirely displeased to see someone kicked in the nuts for calling someone a slut.