Woman faces bribery charges for offering deputies sexual favors
Something about this woman looks just a little too eager: Smiling http://www.kval.com/news/local/Sheriff-W...18691.html

[Image: LaGasse-mug330.jpg]

Excerpt: "A woman faces 3 counts of trying to bribe law enforcement after seeking her freedom by offering sexual favors to the deputy who arrested her and two corrections deputies who booked her into jail, the Coos County Sheriff's Office said.

Janet M. LaGasse, 51, also faces one count of disorderly conduct.

The investigation started around 8:15 p.m. Wednesday with a report of a disturbance at a home on Dover Road in the Bunker Hill area of Coos Bay.

A sheriff's deputy and an Oregon State Police trooper responded.

The resident told the officers he had befriended LaGasse on Monday and allowed her to stay at his home. On Tuesday night, the resident told police that LaGasse became agitated and argumentative. She had left the home on foot and walked into some nearby woods.

The officers followed "her vulgar yelling," the sheriff's office said, and found LaGasse by a nearby chicken coop. The officers arrested LaGasse on a charge of disorderly conduct.

While under arrest and later at the jail, the sheriff says LaGasse offered sexual favors to the arresting deputy and two corrections deputies in an attempt to gain release."
You aren't heading out to Coo's bay looking for her?
The first stories I saw on this seemed to dwell on the fact she was arrested standing near the chicken coop. Somehow I was seeing her as a better addition to your place.
(12-19-2013, 08:20 AM)PonderThis Wrote: The first stories I saw on this seemed to dwell on the fact she was arrested standing near the chicken coop. Somehow I was seeing her as a better addition to your place.

I have chickens that are better looking then that. Laughing

But not as friendly.
Well maybe if you fed them a little better you could improve on that.
The officer said that if she looked like this there would have been no bribery charges or a news story.

[Image: claire-forlani-celebrity-1011881203.jpg]
And you just know from the picture that her voice sounds exactly like Patty and Selma from the Simpsons.
Your picture doesn't seem to be working for me, so I googled the young lady from the URL. Well, duh. Smiling

[Image: 190px-Claire_Forlani.jpg]

Charges dismissed. Laughing
(12-19-2013, 09:22 AM)PonderThis Wrote: Your picture doesn't seem to be working, so I googled the young lady from the URL. Well, duh. Smiling

[Image: 190px-Claire_Forlani.jpg]

Charges dismissed. Laughing
What do you mean my picture is not working. Cant you see it in my post?
No, matter of fact I can't. I couldn't even see it after I hit "reply" to your message so I could see the code and try it directly. That is how I found out the young ladies name though. Blame it on the satellite internet company, I did my best. Smiling
(12-19-2013, 09:27 AM)PonderThis Wrote: No, matter of fact I can't. I couldn't even see it after I hit "reply" to your message so I could see the code and try it directly. That is how I found out the young ladies name though. Blame it on the satellite internet company, I did my best. Smiling
Can anyone else see it? I see it just fine on my screen. The photo I posted of Ms. Forlani is better. Smiling
I see it just fine, running firefox
I see it... on Google Chrome.
Well, so I'm deprived. There are certain prices one must pay in order to live this far removed from society, yet still stay in touch. Smiling
Desperate Deputies ... coming soon the a theater near you
(12-19-2013, 09:37 AM)GPnative Wrote: I see it just fine, running firefox

Fine, being the operative word.
That's a woman?????
(12-19-2013, 10:16 PM)broadzilla Wrote: That's a woman?????

A shorter haircut and I would swear she was a man.