Puppi and Burma the adventure cat.
Were they shot with a bb gun?
(05-18-2014, 11:07 AM)KateBush Wrote: Were they shot with a bb gun?

In your past life were you a non quoter also?

OK I backed up to see what you were talking about. The cats in the bag. I wondered if it was a litter that someone disposed of but I guess it would have said "kittens"
(05-18-2014, 01:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:

In your past life were you a non quoter also?

Maybe a non sequitur.Big Grin

The BB gun would not have killed them. We put a big rock in the bag, tied the bag closed and dropped it in a 55 gallon barrel of water. Want to keep playing?
Cletus... You don't happen to live in Aloha, do you?!?! Ninja

http://www.kptv.com/story/25559762/owner...ld-do-this

Quote:ALOHA, OR (KPTV) -
Who shot Sparta?

That's what a pet owner wants to know after his cat came home with a broken leg full of BB pellets.

"I really don't know how to feel because it hurts, but then I'm also mad," Sparta's owner Eli Boston said. "I can't believe, it's just so crazy that someone would do this."

What show up as little white splotches on the x-rays, Sparta's vet said, are actually BBs, which means someone pulled a trigger on Boston's cat.

"They know it's somebody's cat and then just shooting it, I don't know. It really made me angry," he said.

He said it happened Sunday afternoon in his Aloha neighborhood.

Sparta, an indoor and outdoor cat, came limping home with a bloody back leg. It turned out to be broken.

"You could tell she was in a lot of pain," Boston said.

Fixing it requires a two- to three-hour surgery and a big bill. The vet said it could cost up to $2,000.

Boston said, because of that, he has to give up 2-year-old Sparta and hope someone who can pay the medical expenses will adopt her.

"I really hope they can help her and hope that she goes somewhere where she can be happy, and treats her good and stuff like this won't happen," he said.

It's a choice, he said, he shouldn't have to make.

"I just felt really bad for her," Boston said.

He hopes other pet owners won't have to deal with the same problem.

"You shouldn't do stuff like this," he said. "It's someone's animal and someone's pet. It hurts a lot."

Washington County Sheriff's deputies said it's not illegal for cats to roam outdoors. If caught, whoever shot Sparta could get in trouble for animal abuse.

In the meantime, she will have surgery Monday night and be put up for adoption once she's healed.
I check this topic from time to time, it's disappointing that a topic about my cat and dog and the lifestyle we have lived, which is a very serious matter to me, my cat and dog and lifestyle, not this topic, had to have 2 pages about shooting cats in it.
(05-21-2014, 10:39 PM)PuppiandBurma Wrote: I check this topic from time to time, it's disappointing that a topic about my cat and dog and the lifestyle we have lived, which is a very serious matter to me, my cat and dog and lifestyle, not this topic, had to have 2 pages about shooting cats in it.

Well, Steve, I tried. I forewarned ahead of time when I started this for it not to go south. I know this forum, and how it gets, so I was trying to be preemptive. It just happens. However, a lot of this conversation, most of it in fact is actually tongue in cheek about the shooting part, (you really have to know us to understand it) just don't take it seriously. I still love Puppi and Burma and if it doesn't continue well here, I'll just have the thread deleted and follow you elsewhere. But I admit having a special enjoyment post P and B pics here. Whatever will be will be. I need to drag out that poster my kids and I made of you all and post it here online.Smiling
Y'all hear that??? Scram! Except the cat and dog and wildlife lovers. You got the whole forum to go pick on! Can't find a growly smiley....you'll just have to imagine it. And the sound effects that go with it!MadRazz
(05-21-2014, 10:39 PM)PuppiandBurma Wrote: I check this topic from time to time, it's disappointing that a topic about my cat and dog and the lifestyle we have lived, which is a very serious matter to me, my cat and dog and lifestyle, not this topic, had to have 2 pages about shooting cats in it.

It is disappointing but don't take it personally. Topics often go off kilter, most far sooner than this. You and your buds are enjoyed by many here. Big Grin
(05-21-2014, 10:50 PM)Valuesize Wrote:

It is disappointing but don't take it personally. Topics often go off kilter, most far sooner than this. You and your buds are enjoyed by many here. Big Grin

Ditto that! I enjoy watching you and your pals here... on Facebook... and on Instagram! Big Grin

Lighten up budRazz this is what happens on forums. Like Tia said people are just kidding for the most part.
I think most, like me, are very interested in your life and you and your pals adventures.
You have to give Tia credit, If she didn't keep posting pics your thread would be buried by now. And If I didn't give her a hard time about posting pics with no comment or info this thread wouldn't be getting the attention it is. Laughing

Having this thread bumped is a good thing IMO. There are lots of guys out that who went through what you went through. You never know, they might find your story BECAUSE it's bumped to the top with silly chatter.
Was that an apology, tv style?
(05-22-2014, 11:09 AM)KateBush Wrote: Was that an apology, tv style?

Not at all. It was my opinion or an explanation, take your pick.
[Image: 10418928_649521135126574_2564725247683143135_n.png]

In your FACE TV! Big GrinRazz
Up your nose with a rubber hose!
(05-29-2014, 10:09 PM)Valuesize Wrote: Up your nose with a rubber hose!

get out the NG tube
(05-29-2014, 08:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote: [Image: 10418928_649521135126574_2564725247683143135_n.png]

Why is the cat bungee corded to whatever it is on? Hmm, is it sedated too?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTalLBi0dFO0J0xHvlnBF3...YJfElkl7Zg]

Laughing
(05-31-2014, 05:49 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(05-29-2014, 08:12 PM)Tiamat Wrote: [Image: 10418928_649521135126574_2564725247683143135_n.png]

Why is the cat bungee corded to whatever it is on? Hmm, is it sedated too?

I'm pretty sure that's his leash. Probably still attached when he took a little nap. You crack me up. Sedated cats don't look like that, but I expect you know that.
Where's Burma now? Climbing Mt. McLoughlin.

[Image: 10296428_855715894442761_4677907056574627493_o.jpg]