Eat Fat Food Day
Just finished the last of my Little Caesars pizza. And the cartons are an excellent fire starter in the wood burning stove.
[Image: demand.jpg]
(12-05-2013, 02:40 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 02:09 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:25 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:12 PM)Scrapper Wrote: Thumbs Up

Wow Ponder paints a perfect picture as if the food is always freaking wonderful. It's NEVER overpriced, It's always healthy, never undercooked, overcooked, tasteless, too spicy or slow to get to you. Whatever, I don't think I ever liked sitting in a room with a bunch of strangers slopping food down.
I'm sure it's just great for bachelors compared to the alternative.

Well... I have always heard the horror stories about how cooks and/or wait staff spit on food or add ingredients that don't belong for certain customers. I guess that might be the old crabby ass customers. I can see why you wouldn't enjoy dining out.

Your picture of me is very very far from the truth. I like to laugh I like to joke there is very little about my personality that is crabby. I'm totally respectful of anyone I deal with as long as they are the same. If I had any complaint worth mentioning I would do so with respect.
I just don't like restaurants because of years of HAVING to eat at hundreds of them in different cities when I had to travel to work .

I didn't imply there was anything wrong with anyone who likes restaurants like you are doing to me.

You probably aren't really as much of a big mouth bitch in real life as you can appear to be on a forumBig Grin

'Big mouth'? If you mean that I don't sit quietly and let people walk all over me... then yes, 'big mouth' it is! 'Bitch'? Hell, I've been called much worse! Rolling Eyes Right here on RVF! Laughing Laughing

You may be a nice guy with a good sense of humor... but here? Here you are a crabby ass most of the time.

To Big mouths maybe. So how's life without RG to rag on? Unfulfilled , a drag. getting you down?Razz
What's the matter, Likes-to-Fight-Guy? Couldn't find anything by Ponder or Leonard or myself worth working up a sweat over, so you had to come into this thread and bring up RG? What does he have to do with restaurants? Or was Scrapper perhaps hitting a little too close for comfort, so you changed the subject, like a cowardly big-mouthed bully? All mouth and no substance.
(12-06-2013, 04:36 PM)csrowan Wrote: What's the matter, Likes-to-Fight-Guy? Couldn't find anything by Ponder or Leonard or myself worth working up a sweat over, so you had to come into this thread and bring up RG? What does he have to do with restaurants? Or was Scrapper perhaps hitting a little too close for comfort, so you changed the subject, like a cowardly big-mouthed bully? All mouth and no substance.

Actually Rowie I found this thread again by clicking on(view new posts).

And that lead me to Scrappys remark TO ME so I responded.

You see Rowie Scrappy decided to call be a crabby ass and U responded to that Yesterday.
Why didn't you ask her why she isn't "likes to fight girl" then ?

Which brings up why I mentioned RG. You see Rowie, Scrapper won't admit it but she lives for this shit.

All I did was talked about the other side of eating at a restaurant that ponder left out that explains why i don't much care for restaurants.

It was your little Micky mouse club girl friend who had to start shit Rowie so go fuck your self.

BTW if you are looking for a fight why the fuck did you make this fucked up post to me?

As a matter of fact your post to me yesterday on this thread was also looking for a fightLaughingLaughingLaughing Get over ME if you can.
You're the one who keeps throwing rocks while everyone else throws dirt clods. I'm just the guy who follows you around and points it out.

If you don't like it, quit throwing the fucking rocks.
(12-06-2013, 05:24 PM)csrowan Wrote: You're the one who keeps throwing rocks while everyone else throws dirt clods. I'm just the guy who follows you around and points it out.

I didn't throw a rock assbag, Scrapper did. I threw it back. Like I said wanna be Sheriff go fuck yourself.
(12-06-2013, 05:28 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-06-2013, 05:24 PM)csrowan Wrote: You're the one who keeps throwing rocks while everyone else throws dirt clods. I'm just the guy who follows you around and points it out.

I didn't throw a rock assbag, Scrapper did. I threw it back. Like I said wanna be Sheriff go fuck yourself.

Scrapper is needy for a real man so she tries to get RG's attention. TV, you are Rowans RG.
(12-05-2013, 12:31 PM)Scar Wrote: For the most part I stay with locally owned joints that only have small menus. Today though, I am protesting the protestors who think they deserve more than their worth.

It not, that they think they deserve more then their worth.
It's they think, the dollar is worth less then you think it's worth.
(12-05-2013, 02:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 01:04 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 12:12 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(12-05-2013, 11:53 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I love eating in restaurants, and sometimes have practically lived out of restaurants. What I like is they bring you a menu and you can pick from a practically unlimited selection cooked however you would like, and a few minutes later it magically appears, and when you're done with it, everything magically disappears too. No grocery shopping, no delay in gratification, no cooking, no pan cleaning, no dish washing. Is it a wonderful life, or what? Smiling

Thumbs Up

Wow Ponder paints a perfect picture as if the food is always freaking wonderful. It's NEVER overpriced, It's always healthy, never undercooked, overcooked, tasteless, too spicy or slow to get to you. Whatever, I don't think I ever liked sitting in a room with a bunch of strangers slopping food down.
I'm sure it's just great for bachelors compared to the alternative.

I don't know how you got that from what he wrote.

Good grief Rowan It should be clear. Ponder only spoke of the positive aspects of eating in a restaurant. So I showed the other side.
Is there ANY FUCKING thing I can say that is OK with you?

No.

But then I could say that about you with some.

Fast food. I don't mind a good fast food binge on occasion. I can't remember when I last did. Does anyone have a favorite fast food joint they recommend?
SCAR'S IN LOVE
“Don't run I never liked fast food”

? Rachel Caine
(12-06-2013, 05:47 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Fast food. I don't mind a good fast food binge on occasion. I can't remember when I last did. Does anyone have a favorite fast food joint they recommend?

I'm not really big on fast food... but if we're going to hit up fast food I pick Del Taco. 2 Tacos and a Jacked Up Burrito for under $2! And... they're nice about giving you soft corn tortillas on the tacos at no extra charge. My other so-called fast food or drive-thru favorite would be Panda Express. I just really don't like burgers or chicken from fast food places.