Somewhat Personal Question
Flannel PJ's and flannel sheets don't mix well.
Flannel anything....ewwwwww!
Flannel boards were always a staple at Bible School, with the shepherds and the sheep moving around on it.

[Image: Porcupine+Jan%2BFeb+005.jpgb.jpg]
(12-09-2013, 08:32 PM)broadzilla Wrote: Only weirdos wear socks to bed. Razz

Oh, I don't know about that... Wink

https://www.sultrydish.com/2013/10/23/su...es-orgasm/
Do sox increase one's orgasmic ability if they are by themselves? (Blinking eyes innocently).

Sox to bed. Normally I hate that but will give it a try. Just for the warm feet, you understand.
Or you could try setting a sock catching record with your dog.

My wife is a bed Nazi. Everything must be exactly perfect. A bed must be a total comfort to crawl into. Anything less is a big problem. I go to bed earlier than her but she always follows me in to make sure that I do not sully her side. HER pillows are not to be touched! If she only knew what I did to them when she leaves Eyebrows We have 2 labs and I like to let one or both of them onto the bed for a snooze while I watch TV. The wife goes nuts if there is a human hair on the sheets... much less a dog hair!

But, to answer TM's query... go flannel... but buy the good stuff. You won't get over-heated. Even if you do... just take a picture of Chris Matthews to bed with you... that should cool you off damn quick.
(12-10-2013, 07:53 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: My wife is a bed Nazi. Everything must be exactly perfect. A bed must be a total comfort to crawl into. Anything less is a big problem. I go to bed earlier than her but she always follows me in to make sure that I do not sully her side. HER pillows are not to be touched! If she only knew what I did to them when she leaves Eyebrows We have 2 labs and I like to let one or both of them onto the bed for a snooze while I watch TV. The wife goes nuts if there is a human hair on the sheets... much less a dog hair!

But, to answer TM's query... go flannel... but buy the good stuff. You won't get over-heated. Even if you do... just take a picture of Chris Matthews to bed with you... that should cool you off damn quick.

You sex life must be complicated...by the numbers.or not in the bed you sleep in....just joking. Smiling
(12-10-2013, 08:41 PM)Prospector Wrote:
(12-10-2013, 07:53 PM)GoCometsGo Wrote: My wife is a bed Nazi. Everything must be exactly perfect. A bed must be a total comfort to crawl into. Anything less is a big problem. I go to bed earlier than her but she always follows me in to make sure that I do not sully her side. HER pillows are not to be touched! If she only knew what I did to them when she leaves Eyebrows We have 2 labs and I like to let one or both of them onto the bed for a snooze while I watch TV. The wife goes nuts if there is a human hair on the sheets... much less a dog hair!

You sex life must be complicated...by the numbers.or not in the bed you sleep in....just joking. Smiling

They have oral sex, they sit at either end of the house and yell 'Fuck you' back and forth.
Embarrassed
I just have the old woman git in there and warm the flannel sheets up.
Then I toss her ass out and the dogs and me git in there for the night.
What?
She gets to sleep in the warsh room out of the wind.

Let the hate begin. Embarrassed
(12-11-2013, 08:39 AM)Wonky Wrote: I just have the old woman git in there and warm the flannel sheets up.
Then I toss her ass out and the dogs and me git in there for the night.
What?
She gets to sleep in the warsh room out of the wind.

Let the hate begin. Embarrassed

What the hell did all you fools do with your waterbeds?? I still have mine and yes it's heated DUH! I also have some paisley PJ's , a clap on and off light and a door bell that plays "Smoke on the water".

We are thinking about upgrading and get that new new fangled waveless water bed. But with the old one I can make a mini tsunami and wash the ole lady right out of bed to make coffee.
(12-09-2013, 08:52 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Flannel boards were always a staple at Bible School, with the shepherds and the sheep moving around on it.

[Image: Porcupine+Jan%2BFeb+005.jpgb.jpg]

That is news to me. They do that?
Well, they did all through my growing up years (when I was forced to attend Bible Schools), anyways. I don't know if they still do or not. Smiling

EDIT: I don't know if "forced" is the right word to use, it just was expected that I would attend them, there never was any other expectation.

Something about the flannel makes it "stick" to each other, so the pieces can be moved around. Sort of a low bucks pre-TV sort of thing, maybe.
You guys saved me from buying a mattress heating pad. The socks did the trick for keeping the feet warm and my little heating pad for aches and pains also worked. Now I'm thinking flannel sheets... Would jersey sheets be as toasty?

I like Chuck's version of oral sex.
(12-16-2013, 04:52 PM)TennisMom Wrote: The socks did the trick for keeping the feet warm ... Now I'm thinking flannel sheets... Would jersey sheets be as toasty?

Not something I'd want in my bed, but I suppose to each his own.

[Image: 800px-Cute_Jersey_Cow.jpg]

(Glad the socks did the trick!)
(12-16-2013, 04:52 PM)TennisMom Wrote: You guys saved me from buying a mattress heating pad. The socks did the trick for keeping the feet warm and my little heating pad for aches and pains also worked. Now I'm thinking flannel sheets... Would jersey sheets be as toasty?

EmbarrassedBig Grin

Oh, you mean the way I described, GoCometsGo version.

For a second, I was wondering when...
(12-16-2013, 08:39 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 04:52 PM)TennisMom Wrote: You guys saved me from buying a mattress heating pad. The socks did the trick for keeping the feet warm and my little heating pad for aches and pains also worked. Now I'm thinking flannel sheets... Would jersey sheets be as toasty?

EmbarrassedBig Grin

Oh, you mean the way I described, GoCometsGo version.

For a second, I was wondering when...

I was sitting in the wings....waiting for details too, Smiling
A gentleman never tells.
(12-16-2013, 08:51 PM)PonderThis Wrote: A gentleman never tells.

That Why I respected Bill. When he said "i never has sex with that woman".
Even under oath, he held that virtue.
(12-16-2013, 08:51 PM)PonderThis Wrote: A gentleman never tells.

You miss the train... Of thought again...