RIP Peter
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...ge-81.html

[Image: article-2524166-1A20266B00000578-511_308x185.jpg]
I think I'll watch Lawrence of Arabia as a tribute. I hope it is on On Demand.
(12-15-2013, 05:26 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I think I'll watch Lawrence of Arabia as a tribute. I hope it is on On Demand.

I thought about that too, but decided on ''My Favourite Year'' instead.

If you have not seen his last film ''Venus'' I suggest you take a peek.
(12-15-2013, 08:06 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 05:26 PM)cletus1 Wrote: I think I'll watch Lawrence of Arabia as a tribute. I hope it is on On Demand.

I thought about that too, but decided on ''My Favourite Year'' instead.

If you have not seen his last film ''Venus'' I suggest you take a peek.

I will. Thanks
Most Popular Males Who Died Of "aids"
http://www.imdb.com/search/name?death_ca...rmeter,asc

*redacted content in violation of "hate speech" rule*
(12-15-2013, 08:50 PM)tornado Wrote: Most Popular Males Who Died Of "aids"

What a hateful little shit you are and all while professing to be a Christian. Whether Peter O'Toole was gay or not is uncertain. What is certain is that you are uncouth bigoted hater. Say hi to Jesus for me hypocrite.
(12-15-2013, 10:28 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

What a hateful little shit you are and all while professing to be a Christian. Whether Peter O'Toole was gay or not is uncertain. What is certain is that you are uncouth bigoted hater. Say hi to Jesus for me hypocrite.

You forgot twit.
Courious, what makes you think O'Toole was gay?
(12-15-2013, 10:28 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

Truth!
Perhaps the most telling thing here is that we so quickly rise to the bait of this ignorant offering.
(12-16-2013, 05:23 AM)Prospector Wrote: Courious, what makes you think O'Toole was gay?

Who are you asking?

It is rumored that Peter O'toole was gay. Search the Internet if you are interested.

Rumor is apparently enough for some Christian homophobes to condemn the man.
(12-16-2013, 07:00 AM)Wonky Wrote: Perhaps the most telling thing here is that we so quickly rise to the bait of this ignorant offering.

I usually take time off when the level of ignorance starts to bother me. However, sometimes a WTF response slips out.
A human being died. What does the person's sexuality have to do with it? Rolling Eyes
What did you expect from the Neo-christians, humility, humanity and virtuous thoughts?

If Christianity is following the words of Jesus, then these ''phobic'' piles of hypocrisy are simply arrogant, uncaring, determined as well as stupid.

They are basically the Anti-Christ and stand against everything said by one of the great philosophers of all time, Jesus of Nazareth.

And if they could learn to ''Love your neighbour as you love yourself'' it might prove mind altering; that is if it is even possible for them to learn to love instead of spreading hatred and misery with every word.
(12-16-2013, 09:57 AM)Leonard Wrote: What did you expect from the Neo-christians, humility, humanity and virtues thoughts?

If Christianity is following the words of Jesus, then these ''phobic'' piles of hypocrisy are simply arrogant, uncaring, determined as well as stupid.

They are basically the Anti-Christ and stand against everything said by one of the great philosophers of all time, Jesus of Nazareth.

And if they could learn to ''Love your neighbour as you love yourself'' it might prove mind altering; that is if it is even possible for them to learn to love instead of spreading hatred and misery with every word.

Well said Leonard.
(12-16-2013, 10:18 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 09:57 AM)Leonard Wrote: What did you expect from the Neo-christians, humility, humanity and virtues thoughts?

Well said Leonard.
Indeed.
(12-16-2013, 10:35 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Well said Leonard.
Indeed.

Consider this video like the photo I posted to TV for his raz then. Laughing

(12-16-2013, 11:04 AM)Valuesize Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 10:35 AM)cletus1 Wrote:

Well said Leonard.
Indeed.

Consider this video like the photo I posted to TV for his raz then. Laughing

I only watched a minute or it. I will not be able to use the word indeed for a while. Thanks a lot Valuesize.Mad
(12-16-2013, 11:08 AM)cletus1 Wrote: I only watched a minute or it. I will not be able to use the word indeed for a while. Thanks a lot Valuesize.Mad

Indeed.
I was thinking that Scar probably had not heard the rumors that Peter O'toole was gay. If he had this thread might be titled Burn in Hell and not Rest in Peace. Or maybe Scar no longer considers a persons sexual orientation all that important any more.BlinkBlinkLaughing