New & Improved: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
(01-08-2017, 08:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 08:13 PM)Jeep Wrote: Thank you for posting again. Dress. Hair. Face. Hello world!..... Good to go!

I see bare feet. What kind of footwear works for a dress and weather in the teens?  Big Grin

She had yet to put her footwear on...that being a cute ballet flat type. No way I would put her in heels, especially since the ground here is ice/snow covered until probably April.
(01-08-2017, 07:56 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 07:10 PM)Jeep Wrote: Did anyone see the beautiful picture of HolyMaryMotherofGod daughter this morning?  So pretty and her dress was prefect.  I guess she deleted it later.  It makes me sad that I didn't say something.  Her daughter looked so happy and beautiful.
No. I wish I had. Often times sharing a little of ourselves helps others be nicer.  It's easy for some to treat others badly when hidden behind a keyboard. I love getting to know those I share ideas, beliefs, etc. with online.

True.
(01-08-2017, 08:19 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 08:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 08:13 PM)Jeep Wrote: Thank you for posting again. Dress. Hair. Face. Hello world!..... Good to go!

I see bare feet. What kind of footwear works for a dress and weather in the teens?  Big Grin

She had yet to put her footwear on...that being a cute ballet flat type. No way I would put her in heels, especially since the ground here is ice/snow covered until probably April.

Safety first.  I've been using a walking stick around my place.
(01-08-2017, 02:15 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 01:41 PM)GPnative Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 11:02 AM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 10:49 AM)Cuzz Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 10:26 AM)Wonky3 Wrote: Reading.

Too much reading.

I've been feeling "cabin fever". I drive a standard pickup (not 4WD) and even with some sand bags in the bed it tends to whip around on corners when there is ice or snow on the streets. So, I've been staying off the roads because I have no real "need" to be out and get in the way of others who MUST be out there to get to work, etc. 

Mrs. Wonky drives a PT Crusier ( Embarrassed Yeah, I know) and because it's front wheel drive will probablly do better in winter conditions. But, we have been "well stocked" and have not felt the need to drive for these few days. 

But soon, I gotta get out and mingle with the masses. God knows I don't want to get so bored I feel the need to watch football games like the one between Texas/Oakland.  Razz

"This too, shall pass". 

Soon, I hope. Let the rains begin.

I was going to suggest driving your truck backwards so you'd have front wheel drive...... but then you mentioned you're wife's car, so no need.    Smiling

Hey, I appreciate the advice! Driving backwards didn't even occured to me.  Embarrassed. So obvious. 
(I'm not ALLOWED to drive Mrs. Wonky's car, and wouldn't anyway. Have you EVER seen a man driving PT Crusier?)

I had to rent a car to to go Portland one time and they gave me a pt cruiser. I felt ashamed the whole way.
I know! I swear the couple of times I had to drive my wife's PT Cruiser I felt bloated, mood swings, and had a urge to go to TJ Max to shop.  Embarrassed 

Hey TVg...in answer to your question about why I need a pickup (especially without 4WD), I have no good answer. Except, once I had to go pick up a 40 pound bag of lawn fertilizer, so of course rushed down to the dealer to buy a truck. Also handy when I find a sale on prunes. (I like to have PLENTY on hand).
What it's NOT good for: Helping people move. I have no shame...I just say no.

My friends mom, older than you, drives a 4WD Toyota truck. Of course she hauls nothing 
but groceries. Her son was unable to get her to even consider a car.
I asked her once about and I told her who much she would like a Subaru like mine. She said my car was a gas hog LOL.
(01-08-2017, 08:17 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 08:12 PM)Valuesize Wrote: She's adorable and looks a lot like you. I envy you as I can't get my 15 YO to go to a dance. She's gone to a couple of football games and some teen nights at the local library with friends, but that the extent of her social life.

Thank you! She already has an invite to the Valentine's dance and the prom. Time to go find more dresses. 
She is really outgoing. If we didn't live almost 40 miles from her school, she'd be at EVERYTHING!
Very nice BZ. I hope she had fun.
Such special times! She looks so cute, BZ! I hope she had a wonderful time... and has many more!
Here are some action shots.
[Image: brain%20jenny%201_zpswljjjy3p.jpg]
[Image: brian%20jenny%203_zps6yodgptv.jpg]
[Image: brian%20jenny%204_zpsklzmzioi.jpg]
(01-09-2017, 12:52 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Here are some action shots.
Oh yeah... She's a happy girl! Love it!
(01-09-2017, 12:52 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote: Here are some action shots.

Good for her and good for you Smiling
Very sweet.
Regret. My mom has been snow bound for 10 days with just her bitchy daughter(me) visiting everyday. I gave her my pint of haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream today. Dammit! What was I thinking?
(01-08-2017, 08:01 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:
(01-08-2017, 07:10 PM)Jeep Wrote: Did anyone see the beautiful picture of HolyMaryMotherofGod daughter this morning?  So pretty and her dress was prefect.  I guess she deleted it later.  It makes me sad that I didn't say something.  Her daughter looked so happy and beautiful.

Thank  you!  She attended her first formal dance last night. She had a wonderful time, and was even asked by a boy to dance. She went with all mainstream peers, and fit in perfectly. She has come so far since we moved here! Her peers are so loving and accepting of her. 
[Image: 0107171829-00_zpswjv4fp9d.jpg]
[Image: 0107171833-00_zpspkltqtn3.jpg]

She reminds me of Ally Sheedy from the Breakfast Club  movie.  : )
(01-09-2017, 08:19 PM)Jeep Wrote: Regret. My mom has been snow bound for 10 days with just her bitchy daughter(me) visiting everyday.   I gave her my pint of  haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream today. Dammit!  What was I thinking?
And now you wish you had that ice cream don't you? You really shouldn't ask for it back. Its probably gone anyway. 

What a good daughter to brave the roads to see your mom.  Smiling You must be Italian.
(01-09-2017, 09:04 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:19 PM)Jeep Wrote: Regret. My mom has been snow bound for 10 days with just her bitchy daughter(me) visiting everyday.   I gave her my pint of  haagen dazs chocolate peanut butter ice cream today. Dammit!  What was I thinking?
And now you wish you had that ice cream don't you? You really shouldn't ask for it back. Its probably gone anyway. 

What a good daughter to brave the roads to see your mom.  Smiling You must be Italian.

No.  Just a very strong sense of duty.  I may be a libtard but my family comes first.  Listening to Al Green's 'Love and Happiness' right now....LOUD....VERY LOUD.  It's my go to song and after that a little of the The Hollies or Joe Cocker also VERY LOUD.
(01-09-2017, 10:38 PM)Jeep Wrote:

No.  Just a very strong sense of duty.  I may be a libtard but my family comes first.  Listening to Al Green's 'Love and Happiness' right now....LOUD....VERY LOUD.  It's my go to sing and after that a little of the The Hollies or Joe Cocker also VERY LOUD.
+1
(01-08-2017, 08:01 PM)HolyMaryMotherOfGod Wrote:

Thank  you!  She attended her first formal dance last night. She had a wonderful time, and was even asked by a boy to dance. She went with all mainstream peers, and fit in perfectly. She has come so far since we moved here! Her peers are so loving and accepting of her. 
[Image: 0107171829-00_zpswjv4fp9d.jpg]
[Image: 0107171833-00_zpspkltqtn3.jpg]
Very cool
Waiting for someone that is going to do some work for me that was supposed to be here at 11.  Mad  I'm punctual so I expect others to be also.
(01-09-2017, 10:47 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

No.  Just a very strong sense of duty.  I may be a libtard but my family comes first.  Listening to Al Green's 'Love and Happiness' right now....LOUD....VERY LOUD.  It's my go to sing and after that a little of the The Hollies or Joe Cocker also VERY LOUD.
+1
No loud would be more like 11
(02-02-2017, 11:23 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 10:47 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

+1
No loud would be more like 11

Early Fender Champs  had no controls except for a volume control that went to 11. Take that, Spinal Tap.
Jeebus Crack... 
You don't stop by for a few days and you come back to 200 posts made mostly by the same 4 people...

[Image: image.jpg.93432d287c35b9096ac0f3c7edb1a442.jpg]