New & Improved: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
All of these people are so sure the emf from smart meters or cell towers is going to harm them.
Why? because they are all like minded. They all WANT to think they are above all the rest of us.

Just try and tell them anything contrary to what they believe and you always get the same replies. I have my head in the sand, wearing blinders. I need to educate myself.
It's a life style for these people. They need to be superior and to think they are cutting edge and everyone who doesn't believe like them? ..  is a status quo dullard.
And they congregate. In places like Talent or Ashland.

And does the great information highway help? Hell no. These people can always find what the want to back up their claims on the internet.
Because other deluded dipshits post the same crap.

So if the internet can't prove anything what's left?? logic and common sense. Something that's apparently been bred out of these people.
(05-30-2018, 05:01 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:56 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:47 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:35 PM)Juniper Wrote: I think 5 thousand members?

At any rate, you are correct. Todays "hippies" aren't hippies at all.

5G? Cell site??

Oh! That makes sense.  Yes, they are losing their minds over the proposed cell tower that's supposed to go in at the university.

Maybe they could ask for one like they just put up at the country club in Medford that is supposed to mimic a tree. I think it looks more like a giant freakin' green bottle brush but some people I've talked to can't spot it even if I point it out to them.   Laughing
Yeah, they aren't upset about the aesthetics, they are upset about health hazards. 

Yeah the tree is pretty good. I always notice now that I know it's there. I just noticed it myself one day, years ago but it's pretty good.

They just put up a second one within the last year or so. Now there's two of 'em. The new one is more bottle brush like.

Just curious if those Ashland complainers are giving up their cell phones? And their wireless laptops, routers and printers. Smart speakers? Wireless home automation gadgets? Tablets? and on.... and on... and on.
(05-30-2018, 05:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote: 5G? Cell site??

Oh! That makes sense.  Yes, they are losing their minds over the proposed cell tower that's supposed to go in at the university.

Maybe they could ask for one like they just put up at the country club in Medford that is supposed to mimic a tree. I think it looks more like a giant freakin' green bottle brush but some people I've talked to can't spot it even if I point it out to them.   Laughing
Yeah, they aren't upset about the aesthetics, they are upset about health hazards. 

Yeah the tree is pretty good. I always notice now that I know it's there. I just noticed it myself one day, years ago but it's pretty good.

They just put up a second one within the last year or so. Now there's two of 'em. The new one is more bottle brush like.

Just curious if those Ashland complainers are giving up their cell phones? And their wireless laptops, routers and printers. Smart speakers? Wireless home automation gadgets? Tablets? and on.... and on... and on.
 OH believe me they got an answer to that too. Apparently the radiation that PP&L says a smart meter puts out is way more than PP&L admit. Rolling Eyes
Supposedly it pulses at a higher rate or some bullshit. I did hear one loon say he won't use a microwave LOL
(05-30-2018, 06:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: Oh! That makes sense.  Yes, they are losing their minds over the proposed cell tower that's supposed to go in at the university.

OH believe me they got an answer to that too. Apparently the radiation that PP&L says a smart meter puts out is way more than PP&L admit. Rolling Eyes
Supposedly it pulses at a higher rate or some bullshit. I did hear one loon say he won't use a microwave LOL

Why would it radiate more? Anything more then just enough would only cost more money and/or have a shorter lifespan. Doesn't make sense.

Laughing  My Dad wouldn't use a microwave either for the same reason... until he used one! Now he couldn't do without it! And he's 96 and still active so I don't think it's harmed him.
(05-30-2018, 04:46 PM)Cuzz Wrote: 5G? Cell site??

I asked that, but oddly enough, my question was not appreciated. Confused
(05-30-2018, 06:13 PM)Cuzz Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 06:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:56 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Maybe they could ask for one like they just put up at the country club in Medford that is supposed to mimic a tree. I think it looks more like a giant freakin' green bottle brush but some people I've talked to can't spot it even if I point it out to them.   Laughing

Why would it radiate more? Anything more then just enough would only cost more money and/or have a shorter lifespan. Doesn't make sense.

Laughing  My Dad wouldn't use a microwave either for the same reason... until he used one! Now he couldn't do without it! And he's 96 and still active so I don't think it's harmed him.

Beats me Cuzz, they just have an answer for everything even if it's pulled out of their ass.
(05-30-2018, 06:35 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(05-30-2018, 04:47 PM)Juniper Wrote: Oh! That makes sense.  Yes, they are losing their minds over the proposed cell tower that's supposed to go in at the university.

I asked that, but oddly enough, my question was not appreciated. Confused
Say it aint so!! Laughing
He Juniper... what rep? you said I had a rep on FB. I forgot to ask. What do you mean?
Zipped
(05-30-2018, 06:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: He Juniper... what rep? you said I had a rep on FB. I forgot to ask. What do you mean?

People talk about you.  They are always about your posting style, what you say, how you say it, what not.  Remember I was there when  you got booted off the WARS page and saw the shit people were saying. Even in current pages people make remarks.  So, I guess, a rep as someone opinionated at best; a asshole at worse. Big Grin
(05-31-2018, 06:18 AM)Juniper Wrote: Zipped
(05-30-2018, 06:51 PM)tvguy Wrote: He Juniper... what rep? you said I had a rep on FB. I forgot to ask. What do you mean?

People talk about you.  They are always about your posting style, what you say, how you say it, what not.  Remember I was there when  you got booted off the WARS page and saw the shit people were saying. Even in current pages people make remarks.  So, I guess, a rep as someone opinionated at best; a asshole at worse. Big Grin

Yeah I figured it was WARS you were talking about Smiling I gave a lot of those far right dimwit assholes a size 12 in their ass.
(05-31-2018, 12:52 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Yeah I figured it was WARS you were talking about Smiling I gave a lot of those far right dimwit assholes a size 12 in their ass.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Well, yes, but other people on other groups make little comments sometimes. There was that one person who wouldn't engage with you anymore over the drug house because of, I think she said: "The mouth on you" or something like that.
Do you read the Scanner page? Jesus! Who writes that copy?  It's gotta be Greg. Rolling Eyes
(05-31-2018, 05:02 PM)Juniper Wrote: Do you read the Scanner page? Jesus! Who writes that copy?  It's gotta be Greg. Rolling Eyes

Nope I think when I got banned from WArs I got banned from there also. nothing there worth seeing IMO anyway.
(05-31-2018, 04:56 PM)Juniper Wrote:

Well, yes, but other people on other groups make little comments sometimes. There was that one person who wouldn't engage with you anymore over the drug house because of, I think she said: "The mouth on you" or something like that.
Light weights. Big Grin  I don't swear in the W medford group.
(06-01-2018, 12:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I didn't get the impression that person thought you had a foul mouth, rather a big mouth. :  But in reality I think she was just a bit afraid of you.
(06-01-2018, 01:29 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 12:58 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I didn't get the impression that person thought you had a foul mouth, rather a big mouth. :  But in reality I think she was just a bit afraid of you.
Hard to say without knowing what it was she was saying.
I just had someone say that I argued about everything they say LOL. And other than the name being somewhat familiar I have no clue who she is or what we argued about.
It must be that she says stupid things a lot Laughing
I have nothing to say like everyone else Razz
Today I am feeling nostalgic... it was 5 years ago today that we celebrated the life of one of my dearest friends... Clone (Eva). She was the bestest! I miss her dearly.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
What I'm trying to do is figure out to move a desk. A HUGE heavy desk out.  Not only is it stronger than me, I can't get it out the door of the room. Now, it got in here.....but honestly it seems wider than the door! Currently I've given up. It's blocking the entire room and I can't budge it out. I dont know HOW I'm going to get it out of the house.