New & Improved: WHAT ARE YOU DOING RIGHT NOW?
(03-08-2014, 08:43 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 08:12 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 08:07 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 04:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 04:22 PM)csrowan Wrote: Tia said she didn't know what Scrapper was referring to. You outright inferred that Scrapper was either lying or crazy. That's the difference.

Got it?

Hmm, out of the blue, referring to no one and quoting no one Scrapper suddenly starts talking to a stalker?Blink

Kind of like those homeless guys who walk down the road talking and pointing at things.

But Rowans understandsBlink

I didn't out right infer anyone wasRazz lying or crazy. But now that I think about it........

They give my brother meds for that shit.

Get alhold of your brother and see if he can spare some. I need all the help I can get.

You couldn't handle it wonk. That bastard takes shit that shouldn't even exist, and he is still crazy as hell.
I am going to AA I swuhware to God I am. Tomorrow after I watch Last Comic Staanding at Tap Rock. Big Grin
(03-08-2014, 04:40 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 04:22 PM)csrowan Wrote: Tia said she didn't know what Scrapper was referring to. You outright inferred that Scrapper was either lying or crazy. That's the difference.

Got it?

Hmm, out of the blue, referring to no one and quoting no one Scrapper suddenly starts talking to a stalker?Blink

Kind of like those homeless guys who walk down the road talking and pointing at things.

I didn't out right infer anyone wasRazz lying or crazy. But now that I think about it........

Get alhold of your brother and see if he can spare some. I need all the help I can get.

You couldn't handle it wonk. That bastard takes shit that shouldn't even exist, and he is still crazy as hell.

Yes, and some meds can fool even the doctors. Some whack job physician tried to tell me I an not Bonaparte Napoleon and didn't fight at Waterloo. He also scoffed at my report of my last trip to the planet Ziorzroc. Dumb shit probably graduated medical school at Yale, Harvard, or one of those schools for rich snots that don't have to learn anything, just use big latin words.
I tell ya, being crazy these days is a mine field!
(03-08-2014, 04:58 PM)csrowan Wrote: There's more to life that what goes on in the threads of this forum. The fact that you aren't aware of something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

Well, let's talk about inferring. Scrapper inferred that TV was a stalker.
(03-08-2014, 09:29 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 04:40 PM)tvguy Wrote: Hmm, out of the blue, referring to no one and quoting no one Scrapper suddenly starts talking to a stalker?Blink

Yes, and some meds can fool even the doctors. Some whack job physician tried to tell me I an not Bonaparte Napoleon and didn't fight at Waterloo. He also scoffed at my report of my last trip to the planet Ziorzroc. Dumb shit probably graduated medical school at Yale, Harvard, or one of those schools for rich snots that don't have to learn anything, just use big latin words.
I tell ya, being crazy these days is a mine field!

Don't worry wonk, it's not you it's everybody else.
(03-08-2014, 11:08 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 04:58 PM)csrowan Wrote: There's more to life that what goes on in the threads of this forum. The fact that you aren't aware of something doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.

She did no such thing. She mentioned a stalker, quoting no one, posting after one of her own posts and not immediately after someone else, and TV then said "I think maybe you wish there really were stalkers."

That's the sequence of events. See for yourself: http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid333987

In fact, she pretty much said TV wasn't a stalker:
(03-08-2014, 03:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not talking to you, TVg. This doesn't concern you. Unless you happen to be a stalker... and I don't think you are.
(03-08-2014, 11:26 PM)csrowan Wrote:

She did no such thing. She mentioned a stalker, quoting no one, posting after one of her own posts and not immediately after someone else, and TV then said "I think maybe you wish there really were stalkers."

That's the sequence of events. See for yourself: http://www.roguevalleyforum.com/forum/sh...#pid333987

(03-08-2014, 03:38 PM)Scrapper Wrote: I'm not talking to you, TVg. This doesn't concern you. Unless you happen to be a stalker... and I don't think you are.

Yes I saw that. Perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. As incendiary as TV can be, Scrapper seems obsessed with harping on his posts and words.
Perhaps if TV were less incendiary, people wouldn't pay as much attention to what he says.
(03-09-2014, 12:18 AM)csrowan Wrote: Perhaps if TV were less incendiary, people wouldn't pay as much attention to what he says.

My point is that the ire seems to be exclusively for TV while at the same time, being in Ponder's incendiary digs. I'm just crying hypocrite. I know TV gets slammed a lot for his style, and I'm not saying it's undeserved, but Ponder poked and aggravated and created ire constantly. If it got dull and peaceful around here, (the way you like it), Ponder would make sure to bring up certain people's names. OL and TV mainly.

You better re-read what I wrote. I said... something about 'unless he is a stalker... and I don't think he is'.
(03-09-2014, 12:16 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

Yes I saw that. Perhaps a poor choice of words on my part. As incendiary as TV can be, Scrapper seems obsessed with harping on his posts and words.

B.S., Tia! Who jumped who here? I posted. TVguy was NOT mentioned in my post... but he jumped all over me! Jeebus... you people are friggin nuts! Blink
(03-09-2014, 09:20 AM)Scrapper Wrote:

B.S., Tia! Who jumped who here? I posted. TVguy was NOT mentioned in my post... but he jumped all over me! Jeebus... you people are friggin nuts! Blink

Okay. Lets get back to the stalker. How do you know you have a stalker? Do you know the person? Have you contacted the law?
(03-09-2014, 12:30 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 12:18 AM)csrowan Wrote: Perhaps if TV were less incendiary, people wouldn't pay as much attention to what he says.

My point is that the ire seems to be exclusively for TV while at the same time, being in Ponder's incendiary digs. I'm just crying hypocrite. I know TV gets slammed a lot for his style, and I'm not saying it's undeserved, but Ponder poked and aggravated and created ire constantly. If it got dull and peaceful around here, (the way you like it), Ponder would make sure to bring up certain people's names. OL and TV mainly.

And I've chastised Ponder for that. I've reported some of his posts, too. I've complained about his ninja-mask hit-and-run attacks multiple times. But to me, they are far less detrimental to conversation than TV's style.
(03-09-2014, 09:26 AM)Jeep Wrote:
(03-08-2014, 11:08 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Well, let's talk about inferring. Scrapper inferred that TV was a stalker.

Okay. Lets get back to the stalker. How do you know you have a stalker? Do you know the person? Have you contacted the law?

I was wondering the same thing.

Scrapper!Big Grin You're late to the party. We got that all straightened out. I agree with the others. Let's get back to the stalker.
This thread is proof that TVguy isn't the only likes to fight person. We have likes to fight girl too.
We have 'likes to stand up for herself girl' right here! Thumbs Up
(03-09-2014, 05:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: We have 'likes to stand up for herself girl' right here! Thumbs Up

Sure that's it. I've noticed how so many people like to pick on you.
(03-09-2014, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 05:32 PM)Scrapper Wrote: We have 'likes to stand up for herself girl' right here! Thumbs Up

You are right now.
(03-09-2014, 05:54 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(03-09-2014, 05:51 PM)tvguy Wrote:

You are right now.

You asked for it. You always do.
(03-09-2014, 04:16 PM)cletus1 Wrote: This thread is proof that TVguy isn't the only likes to fight person. We have likes to fight girl too.

Yeah? That's fighting to you, Clete? You are easily amused and entertained. You probably have a coronary at a mud wrestling competition.Razz