Vaccination law 'is really unfair'
Quote:Vaccines Can Cause Infertility

http://vactruth.com/2013/07/20/vaccines-...fertility/

Quote:innocent women and girls in developing countries have been deliberately experimented on, with the use of infertility vaccines, for many years.
(01-11-2014, 05:16 PM)chuck white Wrote:
Quote:Vaccines Can Cause Infertility

http://vactruth.com/2013/07/20/vaccines-...fertility/

Quote:innocent women and girls in developing countries have been deliberately experimented on, with the use of infertility vaccines, for many years.

I can start my own Website and claim eating dirt will cure cancer.

Here is this sites OWN disclaimer ....

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained within the Vactruth.com website is for educational and informational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice . If you have a medical problem, you need the help of a trained medical professional.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Nothing here is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Vactruth.com has endeavored to provide accurate and credible information. However, errors can occur. Therefore, readers are urged to verify all of the data on this website.

Vactruth.com is not endorsed by pharmaceutical companies, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the FDA, CDC or any other federal, state or “official” organization. For official information about vaccines, contact vaccine manufacturers, the FDA, CDC or World Health Organization.

If you'll note, some of their references are NaturalNews, and InfoWars. Oh, and themselves. Nothing I would trust for anything resembling accurate information.

Also, 2000 Japanese girls. How many were immunized against HPV? You do know that HPV can lead to cervical cancer, and that can lead to death, right? Get me the numbers of how many were immunized, what the percentage of infection is in Japan so we can determine how many would have been likely to get HPV if they hadn't been vaccinated, then get me the numbers on cervical cancer rates for women in Japan with HPV. Then get me the death rates for women with cervical cancer in Japan.

Then we can determine how many of the vaccinated girls would have died without the vaccine and compare that to the number of girls who can't have kids now.
Your part of the Illuminati, aren't you?
(01-11-2014, 03:26 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 03:18 PM)Leonard Wrote: A friend of mine, age 78 has not had a flu shot in 20 years, nor the had flu but got talked into one this year when her husband had his, she was in bed with the flu for 2 weeks and was weak for a couple more.

I've had the flu before in years when I didn't have a flu shot. I've never had the flu in the years when I did have a flu shot.

What does that mean?

Well this time it probably means my friend, who never gets a flu shot seems to have acquired the flu from the flu shot as said she started feeling unwell a few hours after the injection. And as I said I don't get the shot and have only had the flu a couple of times over decades.

Perhaps the shot is just a pig in a poke and the flu is more the result of a degraded immune system.

As for being forced to be injected to prevent something that may or may not happen does seem a bit too arbitrary for my taste, even if it was tested on thousands of monkeys.

And since the spread of the flu is the result contact with an ill person and or the air around them from coughing, sneezing and contaminated hands a better alternative would be for all sick people to stay home, without loss of income until no longer contagious.

As for the comments on Natural News; I see, by wikipedia the main critiques are from the Biotech and Pharmaceutical Industries.
You CAN'T get the flu from the flu shot. There are no living flu viruses in it.
(01-11-2014, 06:24 PM)Leonard Wrote: Well this time it probably means my friend, who never gets a flu shot seems to have acquired the flu from the flu shot as said she started feeling unwell a few hours after the injection.

Great reason to NOT get the shot. Your own study based on ONE person must surely trump the tens of thousands of experts advice and reams of data showing the benefits of vaccines.

There's also the real possibility that this person who ALLEGEDLY got sick from a vaccination could have got sick from the virus itself and died.
(01-11-2014, 06:30 PM)csrowan Wrote: You CAN'T get the flu from the flu shot. There are no living flu viruses in it.

Quote:Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,”
http://www.infowars.com/%E2%80%98acciden...mpossible/
(01-11-2014, 06:40 PM)chuck white Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 06:30 PM)csrowan Wrote: You CAN'T get the flu from the flu shot. There are no living flu viruses in it.

Quote:Czech newspapers are questioning if the shocking discovery of vaccines contaminated with the deadly avian flu virus which were distributed to 18 countries by the American company Baxter were part of a conspiracy to provoke a pandemic.

The claim holds weight because, according to the very laboratory protocols that are routine for vaccine makers, mixing a live virus biological weapon with vaccine material by accident is virtually impossible.

“The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses,”
http://www.infowars.com/%E2%80%98acciden...mpossible/

1: That has nothing to do with with what I said.

2: Vaccines were not contaminated with viruses. Two sets of viruses were both sent to a lab that makes vaccines for both viruses. One set was unlabeled, and both viruses were sent together. That's a no-no.
http://www.ctvnews.ca/baxter-admits-flu-...s-1.374503
There are plenty of polio survivors out there. The last major US epidemic was in 1955. '59 in Canada. The rapid decrease of the virus and the end of reported cases in the 70's seem a pretty strong argument for polio vaccinations at the least. The last case was of all places an isolated Amish community. I think it at least speaks to the power of vaccines. Parents were desperate for a form of prevention in the post war era. I don't think they would agree with the idea that vaccines (at least for that) were a bad thing. I know my mother told me that her sister had died of pertussis before there were immunizations. She sneered at those who questioned immunizations. "Watch your sister die of whooping cough and say that. A horrible way to die."
(01-11-2014, 07:25 PM)Tiamat Wrote: There are plenty of polio survivors out there. The last major US epidemic was in 1955. '59 in Canada. The rapid decrease of the virus and the end of reported cases in the 70's seem a pretty strong argument for polio vaccinations at the least. The last case was of all places an isolated Amish community. I think it at least speaks to the power of vaccines. Parents were desperate for a form of prevention in the post war era. I don't think they would agree with the idea that vaccines (at least for that) were a bad thing. I know my mother told me that her sister had died of pertussis before there were immunizations. She sneered at those who questioned immunizations. "Watch your sister die of whooping cough and say that. A horrible way to die."

Who listens to mothers or grandmothers any more? What the heck do they know? Compared to just logging on to dumbshithippielogic.comRazz
(01-11-2014, 07:25 PM)Tiamat Wrote: There are plenty of polio survivors out there. The last major US epidemic was in 1955. '59 in Canada. The rapid decrease of the virus and the end of reported cases in the 70's seem a pretty strong argument for polio vaccinations at the least. The last case was of all places an isolated Amish community. I think it at least speaks to the power of vaccines. Parents were desperate for a form of prevention in the post war era. I don't think they would agree with the idea that vaccines (at least for that) were a bad thing. I know my mother told me that her sister had died of pertussis before there were immunizations. She sneered at those who questioned immunizations. "Watch your sister die of whooping cough and say that. A horrible way to die."

10 worse disease outbreaks in US history
1633-1634: Smallpox Epidemic in New England
1793: Yellow Fever Outbreak in Philadelphia
1830-1851: Second Cholera Pandemic
1918: Spanish Flu Pandemic
1952: Polio Epidemic
1957: Asian Flu Pandemic
1977: Mexican Hot Sauce Botulism Outbreak
1993: Cryptosporidium Outbreak in Milwaukee
2010: Whooping Cough in California
1980s to Now: The AIDS Epidemic

Major U.S. Epidemics

Philadelphia: more than 4,000 residents died from yellow fever.

July–Aug., New York City: over 3,000 people killed in a cholera epidemic.
Oct., New Orleans: cholera took the lives of 4,340 people.

New York City: more than 5,000 deaths caused by cholera.

New Orleans: yellow fever killed 7,790.

New Orleans: 3,093 perished from yellow fever.

Southern states: over 13,000 people died from yellow fever in lower Mississippi Valley.

Nationwide: over 7,000 deaths occurred and 27,363 cases were reported of polio (infantile paralysis) in America's worst polio epidemic.

March–Nov., nationwide: outbreak of Spanish influenza killed over 500,000 people in the worst single U.S. epidemic.

Nationwide: 2,720 deaths occurred from polio, and 42,173 cases were reported.

Nationwide: polio killed 3,300; 57,628 cases reported.

1981–Dec. 2005:
Total estimated U.S. AIDS cases: 988,376; total estimated AIDS deaths: 550,394 (Centers for Disease Control).

In April, H1N1, also known as Swine Flu, breaks out and quickly spreads to more than 70 countries. The Centers for Disease Control reports that between April and October, 22 million Americans had contracted the virus, 98,000 required hospitalization, and about 3,900 people died from H1N1-related causes.
[Image: ford400.jpg]
[Image: vaccines-are-lifesavers.jpg]

Oh, yes. Death and disease...
It's a matter of trust.

[quote]the pharmaceutical giant ignored FDA warnings and marketed Risperdal to the elderly and children while paying doctors kickbacks for prescriptions.[]/quote]

http://www.healthline.com/health-news/po...uit-110413
(01-11-2014, 07:39 PM)Prospector Wrote:

Major U.S. Epidemics

Southern states: over 13,000 people died from yellow fever in lower Mississippi Valley.

Nationwide: over 7,000 deaths occurred and 27,363 cases were reported of polio (infantile paralysis) in America's worst polio epidemic.

March–Nov., nationwide: outbreak of Spanish influenza killed over 500,000 people in the worst single U.S. epidemic.

1981–Dec. 2005:
Total estimated U.S. AIDS cases: 988,376; total estimated AIDS deaths: 550,394 (Centers for Disease Control).

In April, H1N1, also known as Swine Flu, breaks out and quickly spreads to more than 70 countries. The Centers for Disease Control reports that between April and October, 22 million Americans had contracted the virus, 98,000 required hospitalization, and about 3,900 people died from H1N1-related causes.

And? I'm not sure what the point is that you are making.
(01-11-2014, 08:34 PM)Tiamat Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 07:39 PM)Prospector Wrote:

Major U.S. Epidemics

1981–Dec. 2005:

And? I'm not sure what the point is that you are making.

FYI

That there has been more recent epidemics, AIDS;H1N1

Interesting to note the infected and death numbers from the last outbreak of polio versus the H1N1 Flu strain.