Vaccination law 'is really unfair'
(01-10-2014, 02:34 PM)Scar Wrote: I'd rather my kid not end up autistic, say no to vaccines. There is even more money to be made selling drugs to help normalize those kids the vaccines screw up. Yea government!

This shows perfectly the common thread of extremism on both sides of the political aisles.
Extremism isn't just a liberal thing like right wing anti government wing nuts want us all to believe.
Extremism is more prevalent on these forums just like it is in the editorial pages of newspapers. I guess because they need a soapbox where they can't actually see people walking away in disgust.

It seems to me that regardless of the political or social persuasion of extremists they often do more harm than good trying to convince us all to believe contrary than what is actually good for us.
I said "often".
[Image: 600207_486945511375463_1862580339_n.jpg]
(01-10-2014, 02:34 PM)Scar Wrote: I'd rather my kid not end up autistic, say no to vaccines. There is even more money to be made selling drugs to help normalize those kids the vaccines screw up. Yea government!
Your opinion is as valuable to me as a shit flavored lolly pop.

Try not to lynch anyone today, okay?

Seriously? You are one of those?

Autism is genetic.

There are many "latent" genes that humans have that can be "triggered" by events. Some people will have a gene for something and end up with it, but others will have something happen to them that triggers the gene. It works this way in a lot of the disorders having to do with the brain. (Bipolar Disorder, Autism, Schizophrenia, ADD/ADHD, etc.)
(01-10-2014, 02:39 PM)Scar Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 02:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: There's no connection between vaccines and autism, this has been thoroughly disproved.

This is only more nonsense you love to spout.

BS.

He's correct.

The Autism/vaccine connection has been disproven OVER and OVER again.

Educate yourself.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...e-science/ I cannot stand Jenny McCarthy because she used to be one of the gung-ho people saying vaccines caused Autism...even she now has to admit they don't.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/emilywilling...ism-again/

If you want further proof, it is quite easy to find.
(01-10-2014, 03:19 PM)broadzilla Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 02:35 PM)PonderThis Wrote: There's no connection between vaccines and autism, this has been thoroughly disproved.

BS.

He's correct.

Educate yourself.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/...e-science/ I cannot stand Jenny McCarthy because she used to be one of the gung-ho people saying vaccines caused Autism...even she now has to admit they don't.

Yeah, I have read those before but I have also read newer studies also. You are more than welcome to educate yourself also, or keep drinking the gov't koolaide.
[Image: 67039_484043891665625_1701032280_n.jpg]
(01-10-2014, 01:20 PM)GPnative Wrote: Clean drinking water, proper hygiene, etc are just some of the reason these diseases were naturally declining.

[Image: 74451_482805125122835_504295088_n.jpg]

I won't go down the autistic road, that is just the hot button topic for people to get hung up on. There is MUCH more to the pro/con arguments than autism. There is vaccine induced injuries, that's fact. Vaccine courts (from memory) have paid out over a billion in settlements, so whether it's autism or your child becomes a vegetable, or they can't control falling asleep 30x's a day, whatever, vaccine damage is very real and it does happen.
Rowan, You do realize for every picture you post, you could find one stating the exact opposite depending on your google search words.

I promise you, I have researched it for far more hours then you'll spend frantically googling for stats.
(01-10-2014, 03:30 PM)Scar Wrote:

BS.

He's correct.

Educate yourself.

Yeah, I have read those before but I have also read newer studies also. You are more than welcome to educate yourself also, or keep drinking the gov't koolaide.

I have proof within my own household, I don't need to read anything.
(01-10-2014, 03:50 PM)GPnative Wrote: Rowan, You do realize for every picture you post, you could find one stating the exact opposite depending on your google search words.

I promise you, I have researched it for far more hours then you'll spend frantically googling for stats.

I promise you, the actual researchers have done a far better job than you and your anti-vax buddies have done.

And believe me, I've read a hell of a lot on the subject of vaccination. I don't just google stats. I've done my own research on the subject. But the one thing I've noticed here is that when I explain things in my own words you don't respond, and when I post someone else's words you simply say that one could find someone else saying the exact opposite.

You haven't done one damn thing to prove your point that hasn't been explained or disproven. And you haven't done one damn thing to disprove anyone else's points.
(01-10-2014, 03:53 PM)broadzilla Wrote:

BS.

He's correct.

Educate yourself.

I have proof within my own household, I don't need to read anything.

Ponder is visiting?Big Grin

Were your lovely kids subjected to vaccines?
(01-10-2014, 03:58 PM)csrowan Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 03:50 PM)GPnative Wrote: Rowan, You do realize for every picture you post, you could find one stating the exact opposite depending on your google search words.

I promise you, the actual researchers have done a far better job than you and your anti-vax buddies have done.

And believe me, I've read a hell of a lot on the subject of vaccination. I don't just google stats. I've done my own research on the subject. But the one thing I've noticed here is that when I explain things in my own words you don't respond, and when I post someone else's words you simply say that one could find someone else saying the exact opposite.

You haven't done one damn thing to prove your point that hasn't been explained or disproven. And you haven't done one damn thing to disprove anyone else's points.
So when kids gey injected with heavy metals and toxic chemicals, it is good for them? Right googleboi.Rolling Eyes

BS.

He's correct.

Educate yourself.

She cited verifiable sources. You only talk. And talk about drinking Kool-aid. I think you're the one with the kool-aid mustache.
(01-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Scar Wrote:

So when kids gey injected with heavy metals and toxic chemicals, it is good for them? Right googleboi.Rolling Eyes

No, but vaccinations have been a proven success. It's hard to imagine why some people think they know more than the experts. Or pretend they do. Or they delude themselves in to thinking they know better .

It sounds like a mental condition to me.
Here's an informative site from State of Colorado

http://www.immunizeforgood.com/fact-or-f...oduction-1
Toxic chemicals. Okay. Formaldehyde. Lots of people complain about the fact that there's formaldehyde in vaccines.

Never mind that there's naturally occurring formaldehyde in the human body. Never mind that there's more formaldehyde in a pear than there is in the vaccine. It's a toxic chemical, therefore it's bad.

Heavy metals. Okay. Can you tell me the difference between a metal and a salt? You see, there are adjuvants made of things like aluminum salt. It's not like injecting aluminum into your body any more than injecting saltwater into your body is like injecting chlorine and sodium in your body. They've combined to form salt. And while chlorine is poisonous, salt isn't. (Funny that aluminum is a "heavy" metal).
(01-10-2014, 04:07 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Scar Wrote:

No, but vaccinations have been a proven success. It's hard to imagine why some people think they know more than the experts. Or pretend they do. Or they delude themselves in to thinking they know better .

It sounds like a mental condition to me.

Laughing

It was the vaccines.
I guess another way to look at this is...don't get vaccinated, then let nature weed out the ignorant, eh?