Vets: Hide Yer Guns
(01-13-2014, 09:20 AM)gapper Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 09:08 AM)Prospector Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 08:50 AM)gapper Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 07:52 AM)Prospector Wrote: Apparently it's real enough to have gone viral, on youtube, and and lawsuit has be filed by a veterans organization on behalf of other veterans who have received same letter.

Of course, if this was a fishing issue, you be all over it like white on rice.

Maybe if the letter had said, "removed fishing rights, equipment, and licensing, ya would have sang a different tune, eh?"

Your ignorance is trumped only by your arrogance and phoniness.
You have know idea how stupid you sound above!
LaughingLaughing

But of course, recall your first post on this forum. You stated you were about facts, not personalities. I pegged you for an arrogant liar from your first post, and you have yet to prove me wrong.
This is not about me, except for in the eyes of a phony liar like you. Wink

BTW, any youtube can go viral and any yokel can file a lawsuit...... just ask your cohort, that snaky Jack Swift!!
Laughing
As usual, going off topic, inflaming the thread, and inciting.
Jack Swift? Who has the facts?

Ps. Your creditability is pretty poor when you call everyone a liar just because you disagree with them or they don't see your point.

Off topic????
YOU, moron, are the one that attempted to make this about me and my passion for fishing.
Are you really so freaking stupid that you don't see what a disingenuous phony you are? I merely stated my opinions on what I see as a trumped up blog post about some manufactured outrage over an alleged violation of one's rights.
You are the one, once again, that made it personal.

BTW fool, show me where I've falsely called anyone a liar in this thread. You claimed to be about facts and figures, not personalities. You lied. End of story.
Your own statements are invalid. Laughing

Yes, you are off-topic, inciting, trying to inflame, and baiting.

Nice try. Go elsewhere.
(01-13-2014, 09:33 AM)Prospector Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 08:50 AM)gapper Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 07:52 AM)Prospector Wrote: Apparently it's real enough to have gone viral, on youtube, and and lawsuit has be filed by a veterans organization on behalf of other veterans who have received same letter.

Of course, if this was a fishing issue, you be all over it like white on rice.

Maybe if the letter had said, "removed fishing rights, equipment, and licensing, ya would have sang a different tune, eh?"

Your ignorance is trumped only by your arrogance and phoniness.
LaughingLaughing

But of course, recall your first post on this forum. You stated you were about facts, not personalities. I pegged you for an arrogant liar from your first post, and you have yet to prove me wrong.

BTW, any youtube can go viral and any yokel can file a lawsuit...... just ask your cohort, that snaky Jack Swift!!
Laughing

Ps. Your creditability is pretty poor when you call everyone a liar just because you disagree with them or they don't see your point.

Off topic????
YOU, moron, are the one that attempted to make this about me and my passion for fishing.
Are you really so freaking stupid that you don't see what a disingenuous phony you are? I merely stated my opinions on what I see as a trumped up blog post about some manufactured outrage over an alleged violation of one's rights.

BTW fool, show me where I've falsely called anyone a liar in this thread. You claimed to be about facts and figures, not personalities. You lied. End of story.

Nice try. Go elsewhere.

Please note the real downward progression of this thread began with you "inciting, trying to inflame, and baiting".... not to mention yet another attempt to out my identity.

Screw off, loser. Your phoniness and dishonesty has brought yet another thread down. And, telling me what to do will get you nowhere fast. I don't answer to or obey phony liars and losers such as yourself.
(01-13-2014, 09:38 AM)gapper Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 09:33 AM)Prospector Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 08:50 AM)gapper Wrote: Your ignorance is trumped only by your arrogance and phoniness.
LaughingLaughing

Laughing

Off topic????

Nice try. Go elsewhere.

Please note the real downward progression of this thread began with you "inciting, trying to inflame, and baiting".... not to mention yet another attempt to out my identity.

Screw off, loser. Your phoniness and dishonesty has brought yet another thread down. And, telling me what to do will get you nowhere fast. I don't answer to or obey phony liars and losers such as yourself.

You just did... As usual you pick and choose to suit your argument.
Go up a few postings when you first went off-topic and attack the poster.

You are just inciting and name calling because of your attempts to uncover information. You aren't that smart or coy, your actions are quite noticeable.

Have a good day Smiling
Best to just not register them and buy privatley. It's nobody else's business what you own anyways.