Bulger Souvenirs
Maybe we can buy a book and send it to ole Gordie! Big Grin
Quote:BOSTON — When authorities searched the apartment of Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger, they found $822,000 in cash and a large collection of guns hidden in holes cut into the walls.

Other than the cash, there were few valuables. Books, hats, sweatshirts and household items bought at discount stores filled the rent-controlled Santa Monica, Calif., apartment the notorious crime boss shared with his longtime girlfriend while he was on the run.

But authorities are hoping they can attract buyers for Bulger's belongings so they can compensate his victims.

Bulger's possessions will be sold to the highest bidders during a criminal forfeiture auction expected to be held over the next few months.

Full 'Story' Here
(01-13-2014, 03:16 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Maybe we can buy a book and send it to ole Gordie! Big Grin
Quote:BOSTON — When authorities searched the apartment of Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger, they found $822,000 in cash and a large collection of guns hidden in holes cut into the walls.

Other than the cash, there were few valuables. Books, hats, sweatshirts and household items bought at discount stores filled the rent-controlled Santa Monica, Calif., apartment the notorious crime boss shared with his longtime girlfriend while he was on the run.

But authorities are hoping they can attract buyers for Bulger's belongings so they can compensate his victims.

Bulger's possessions will be sold to the highest bidders during a criminal forfeiture auction expected to be held over the next few months.

Full 'Story' Here

Gordie likes people to think he was some big part of all that but It was stated in Wikipedia that he was a small time thug affiliated with the gang.

And believe it or not I think Gordie himself had that part removed.
(01-13-2014, 03:22 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(01-13-2014, 03:16 PM)BeerMe Wrote: Maybe we can buy a book and send it to ole Gordie! Big Grin

Full 'Story' Here

Gordie likes people to think he was some big part of all that but It was stated in Wikipedia that he was a small time thug affiliated with the gang.

And believe it or not I think Gordie himself had that part removed.
I know, I just couldn't help myself.Wink
James Joseph "Whitey" Bulger Jr. found dead in his cell. 

Notorious Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger was found dead at a West Virginia prison on Tuesday, federal sources told NBC News.
The Associated Press reported on Tuesday morning that Bulger had just been moved to a new prison in West Virginia. The Federal Bureau of Prisons online inmate log on Tuesday listed Bulger as an inmate at USP Hazelton, a high-security prison with an adjacent minimum security satellite camp in Bruceton Mills.
The 89-year-old Bulger had recently been moved from a prison in Florida to a transfer facility in Oklahoma City. Prior to that, he was held at a prison in Tucson, Arizona.

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/Whi...23901.html