seligman fire update
lots of inaccuracies.lots of vindictive mean comments thanks to the few that recognize who those low lites are.I willsay this the girlfriend fought the fire with me and we both got hurt,she spent1 month in Portland and I was there by her side.Material next to stove caught on fire due to I guess a spark and within seconds it was out of control,after escaping from 2 separate exits I tried in vain toput out the fire with a hose that was frozen,fire appeared to be out however it reignited and went nuts.This was an unforgettable scene thank god my sweetie is healing after weeks of being on strong sedatives
It sounds like you are speaking for Seligman himself. Smiling
Hope all is well with you and all involved
(01-18-2014, 08:49 PM)PonderThis Wrote: It sounds like you are speaking for Seligman himself. Smiling

phoenix means rising from the ashes andthat has been done and your comments have been read and they were not appreciated.i wouldn't say the things you said and implied to any political opponents of mine ever!
Can a mod please retire his old Royal Gold account?
(01-18-2014, 08:54 PM)charger Wrote: Hope all is well with you and all involved
thank you for your kind words
i hpoe your gal freind is wiel. Big Grin
(01-18-2014, 09:11 PM)Valuesize Wrote: i hpoe your gal freind is wiel. Big Grin

betterday by day thanks to the9 12 group and Jim Rafferty and his group of constitutionalists and Archie Lidey for all his help
Mark, both you and your girlfriend have my sympathy. I was in a house fire a long time ago and escaped out a second story widow. I was unhurt, but it was a terrifying experience. I hope your girlfriend heals quickly.
(01-19-2014, 06:57 AM)cletus1 Wrote: Mark, both you and your girlfriend have my sympathy. I was in a house fire a long time ago and escaped out a second story widow. I was unhurt, but it was a terrifying experience. I hope your girlfriend heals quickly.

g morning and thanks,it was a horrible experience and she still has pain due to burns healing,think about your skin being stuck in a zipper until the pain meds kick in daily.oh that fire raging and no way to stop it.i think and see her pain every day at least it is better than the days in the hospital when she was bandaged like a mummy and tubes all over and couldn't speak or eat or breathe on her own.
So, did you have a working smoke detector?
I hope your girlfriend heals from all this quickly and they can help her with the pain.
(01-19-2014, 08:51 AM)HoneyhalfWitch Wrote: I hope your girlfriend heals from all this quickly and they can help her with the pain.

thank you
t
(01-19-2014, 10:45 AM)tvguy Wrote: [post redacted]

you are one of the few here with some decency in this community of spiritual and moral decay thank you for your comments in December and now
[redacted material in violation of section rules]
Phoenix, I am glad you and your girlfriend are doing better and that there weren't worse outcomes to your ordeal. Cleaver moniker, by the way.
Thanks for the update, glad to hear you are both doing well after such an experience.
Welcome back