Record Breaking Weather
(07-20-2019, 01:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 07:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Maybe this will make Wonky return.

I just about spit out my drink. My God did he used to bitch about this thread or what?
I was kind of missing the old fella and one day I was looking for something on this site and ran in to some of the hall monitors comments and quickly changed my mind.

Well, I miss Wonky too.  But not because I miss his thoughts to us. Because it was provactative enough to react to and that kept things dynamic which is good for a forum.  He engaged.
(07-21-2019, 07:54 AM)Juniper Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 01:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 07:39 AM)bbqboy Wrote: Maybe this will make Wonky return.

I just about spit out my drink. My God did he used to bitch about this thread or what?
I was kind of missing the old fella and one day I was looking for something on this site and ran in to some of the hall monitors comments and quickly changed my mind.

Well, I miss Wonky too.  But not because I miss his thoughts to us. Because it was provactative enough to react to and that kept things dynamic which is good for a forum.  He engaged.
Yes true about that part. The other part not at all.
it been awhile since I posted here.

Quote:September 2019: Earth’s Warmest September on Record

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/eye...on-record/

Quote:September 2019 was the planet's warmest September since record keeping began in 1880, said NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) on October 16. NASA rated September 2019 as the second warmest September on record, just 0.1 degrees Centigrade behind September 2016. Minor differences between the NOAA and NASA rankings can result because of differing techniques on how they handle data-sparse regions like the Arctic.

OK, maybe only the second warmest, depends on who you talk to.
Laughing
(11-09-2019, 08:57 AM)chuck white Wrote: it been awhile since I posted here.

Quote:September 2019: Earth’s Warmest September on Record

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/eye...on-record/

Quote:September 2019 was the planet's warmest September since record keeping began in 1880, said NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI) on October 16. NASA rated September 2019 as the second warmest September on record, just 0.1 degrees Centigrade behind September 2016. Minor differences between the NOAA and NASA rankings can result because of differing techniques on how they handle data-sparse regions like the Arctic.

OK, maybe only the second warmest, depends on who you talk to.
Laughing
They said you wuz dead Laughing
Not dead, but have fallen into you-tube trap
(11-11-2019, 05:40 AM)chuck white Wrote: Not dead, but have fallen into you-tube trap

huh?
(11-11-2019, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 05:40 AM)chuck white Wrote: Not dead, but have fallen into you-tube trap

huh?

Just sitting around watching crap on you-tube, mostly about impeachment or car chases
(11-12-2019, 08:05 AM)chuck white Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 12:59 PM)tvguy Wrote:

huh?

Just sitting around watching crap on you-tube, mostly about impeachment or car chases

OK I see.