Illinois Valley Residents Upset at Lack of Law Enforcement?
Friends and family of hit-and-run
victims seek justice in Oct. incident

Is the headline from Sunday's Discourager. The folks in IV are up in arms about the lack of law enforcement and that the investigation of the 2am hit and run deaths of two men fighting in the middle of HWY 199 isn't getting all of the Sheriff's or State Police resources..... They feel they've been deserted...... UMMM, DUHHHHH!

The IV residents have shown, time and time again with their voting that they don't want law enforcement. Well, now you don't have law enforcement. Deal with it. It's your own doing.

Why on earth should the S.O. or State Police send resources out to the valley? Any other time they try to investigate ANYTHING out there they get the cold shoulder.

IV residents, you want law? Vote for it.
(01-21-2014, 09:15 AM)BeerMe Wrote: Friends and family of hit-and-run
victims seek justice in Oct. incident

Is the headline from Sunday's Discourager. The folks in IV are up in arms about the lack of law enforcement and that the investigation of the 2am hit and run deaths of two men fighting in the middle of HWY 199 isn't getting all of the Sheriff's or State Police resources..... They feel they've been deserted...... UMMM, DUHHHHH!

The IV residents have shown, time and time again with their voting that they don't want law enforcement. Well, now you don't have law enforcement. Deal with it. It's your own doing.

Why on earth should the S.O. or State Police send resources out to the valley? Any other time they try to investigate ANYTHING out there they get the cold shoulder.

IV residents, you want law? Vote for it.

You betcha Red Rider!
If only hit and run drivers would stick around so they could be identified.
(01-21-2014, 09:15 AM)BeerMe Wrote: IV residents, you want law? Vote for it.

Vote for it... and PAY for it!
(01-21-2014, 09:40 AM)PonderThis Wrote: If only hit and run drivers would stick around so they could be identified.

It would make it a lot easier.
This should be easy. Go back and run the tape over from whichever satellite has this area under surveillance, look for the headlights driving down the road about that time (especially ones that made a little squiggle about then or had dimmed or funnily aimed lights from that point afterwards) and follow it along until it stopped. See whose house it was, and who goes there. I should have gone to work for NSA.
(01-21-2014, 10:09 AM)PonderThis Wrote: This should be easy. Go back and run the tape over from whichever satellite has this area under surveillance, look for the headlights driving down the road about that time (especially ones that made a little squiggle about then or had dimmed or funnily aimed lights from that point afterwards) and follow it along until it stopped. See whose house it was, and who goes there. I should have gone to work for NSA.

I probably was an NSA agent driving the truck. One of the two had a gameboy that had INFORMATION. Where's Gene Hackman when you need him????

I kid, I kid.

NSA, my name is Dale Matthews. I look like a salamander and you can find me..... well, you already know where you can find me.Eyebrows