Be Careful Where You Eat.
(06-16-2013, 05:05 PM)Tiamat Wrote: TV, you gotta have someone to go after don'tchya?

Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner, folks! Rolling Eyes
(06-16-2013, 05:25 PM)tvguy Wrote: Freaks like this need a forum like this.. I sure as hell don't and it just seems there is more and more of this garbage than ever.

Well... I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out how to fix that dilemma, eh?!?! Eyebrows
[Image: that-urge-to-eat.jpg]
(06-16-2013, 09:08 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 05:05 PM)Tiamat Wrote: TV, you gotta have someone to go after don'tchya?

Yeah boy Takes one to know oneLaughing hey Scrapper if your sober enough do a search on the word peckerneck and see how many pages of hits you getBig Grin

gotta have someone to go after Kinds like the million times you went after Royal Gold huh?... HUH? HUH!!!!!
(06-16-2013, 10:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 09:08 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Yeah boy Takes one to know oneLaughing hey Scrapper if your sober enough do a search on the word peckerneck and see how many pages of hits you getBig Grin

gotta have someone to go after Kinds like the million times you went after Royal Gold huh?... HUH? HUH!!!!!

Yes... go right ahead. Rolling Eyes Old news.
This is June 16, 2013... 6 1/2 months AFTER the rules change and request by the owner of the forum to follow the new rules.
How have you been doing following the new rules?
I'm going to guess (since you stated you had some sort of warning level increase) you're not doing such a good job.
Go ahead... ask me if I've ever had a warning level above 0%. [Image: angel.gif] Go ahead! Ask! Big Grin
[Image: 01369759403_As-long-as-I-have-a-face-you...to-sit.png]
A topic like this will always elicit lewd comments. We can be serious about it but it's hard not to make wisecracks. Bill Maher did a serious segment about this on his show this past Friday (well, as serious as he ever gets), then did a segment on how the new craze in Japan, eyeball licking, is causing an increase in eye infections. Then he said, "Geez, you can't lick anything these days". So it's hard not to smirk, although it's not funny. Is is funny, though. Not really. (YOu seem what I mean?!)

How about this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31...67037.html

Check the Comments Section. Some of them are hilarious (Hands Solo?). We can't help it. It's part of the human condition. Rolling Eyes
[Image: 8AIGvbN.jpg]
(06-19-2013, 12:15 PM)TennisMom Wrote: A topic like this will always elicit lewd comments. We can be serious about it but it's hard not to make wisecracks. Bill Maher did a serious segment about this on his show this past Friday (well, as serious as he ever gets), then did a segment on how the new craze in Japan, eyeball licking, is causing an increase in eye infections. Then he said, "Geez, you can't lick anything these days". So it's hard not to smirk, although it's not funny. Is is funny, though. Not really. (YOu seem what I mean?!)

How about this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/31...67037.html

Check the Comments Section. Some of them are hilarious (Hands Solo?). We can't help it. It's part of the human condition. Rolling Eyes

I (personally) feel masturbation got a bad rat someplace down the road. A great activity when "necessary" but by all means should be done in private, or with someone who is willingly involved.
The young lady has every right to object, but we can guess she comes from a protected landscape because rather than being insulted she could have been amused and suggested others join in watching. That might have wilted the whole thing. A young attractive woman watching is one thing, a 50 year old guy with a beer belly and biker tattoo's another.

An unnecessary sidebar:
Again, another example of the breaks women get that we men don't. Some years ago a lady friend of mine who had to fly often due to the kind of work she did, told me she could request a blanket on night flights and have delightful little climaxes with no one being the wiser. At least she felt she was stealth enough to be undetectable. Looking back, I never asked if she could do this in the middle seat. (She flew 1st class. Is there a middle seat in 1st class? I sure as hell wouldn't know. Or "business class? Whatever).
She was a delightful lady who, for a year or two, blessed my life by sharing a bit of hers with me. Ah, the treasure of friendship. Few things as valuable. I hope she went on to to achieve all her lofty goals.
[Image: Rottenecards_76515297_x58qgmqsdx.png]
(06-21-2013, 06:54 PM)Scar Wrote: <Snip image>

So Scar, how soon is your 15th birthday?
(06-21-2013, 07:08 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(06-21-2013, 06:54 PM)Scar Wrote: <Snip image>

So Scar, how soon is your 15th birthday?

Those were the days.Big Grin
Bear with me awhile longer, our time here together is very short now.
Are the chocolate covered ones safe to eat? I hope soBig Grin
http://www.realclearscience.com/journal_...08464.html

...a study reported in PLoS ONE helps confirm that the long-standing rumors are probably true.

The data -- broken down by age, race and gender -- is absolutely fascinating. In every age group, white people were significantly more likely to have had oral sex at some point in their lives than people of any other race. The cohort that has the most oral sex is young-ish (age 30-44), white males.
The authors weren't just interested in oral sex patterns, however. They also wanted to know if differences in oral sex behavior are linked to differences in the prevalence of human papillomavirus 16 (HPV16), which itself has been linked to oral and throat cancer. Their epidemiological analysis concluded that the more oral sex partners you have, the likelier you are to acquire HPV16, regardless of age or race.

i think that is what Douglas claimed as the cause if his cancer.