Music
(11-04-2017, 06:48 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 06:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: In Jewish households that is standard for brisket.
Real French Onion Soup involves cheese and preparation involved enough that it's a good eating out dish.

What is standard for brisket?
Sorry. Using the powdered dip/soup mix TV was talking about.
Why I'm not sure. I'll look into it. Smiling
(11-04-2017, 07:02 PM)bbqboy Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 06:48 PM)Juniper Wrote:
(11-04-2017, 06:47 PM)bbqboy Wrote: In Jewish households that is standard for brisket.
Real French Onion Soup involves cheese and preparation involved enough that it's a good eating out dish.

What is standard for brisket?
Sorry. Using the powdered dip/soup mix TV was talking about.
Why I'm not sure. I'll look into it. Smiling

Ah! I see.

I kind of the feel the same about Pho.  The prep time that is.
(11-04-2017, 05:17 PM)tvguy Wrote: So back to the topic, French onion soup Razz

Does anyone actually make soup? Orjust chip dip like I do?

I actually make a lot of soup. When I cook. Usually minestrone, but sometimes potato soup, homemade chicken noodle or bean soups, barley-beef, tortilla soup,lentil soup, spicy asian soup, meatball soup, taco soup...I could go on and on.  I do make lots of soup. They are frugal and I like them and find them easy to toss together.
Smells like soup in here.
I like soup, in the winter especially. Except for that dry onion soup mix. It's way too salty for me.
(11-04-2017, 10:15 PM)Cuzz Wrote: I like soup, in the winter especially. Except for that dry onion soup mix. It's way too salty for me.

Maybe you could try adding water? Razz
I'll bet he was putting it on his tongue like we used to do with fizzies.
Well, we're supposed to conserve water aren't we?   Laughing
(11-05-2017, 03:04 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, we're supposed to conserve water aren't we?   Laughing

That reminds me. I turned the TV on in my shop yesterday. There was some infomercial on I was listening to.
A man and a woman were making some kind of fruit drinks or whatever.
I wasn't paying a lot of attention but I heard the women say....

You these are great because You know how we are always trying to make sure the kids are hydrated.

HUH? I f I had kids that needed to be told to drink something. I would put them in a burlap bag and toss them in the river. Big Grin
Yeah, that was never a problem in our household. I just had to stop them from drinking all my beers.
While listening to music.
(11-05-2017, 03:30 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 03:04 PM)Cuzz Wrote: Well, we're supposed to conserve water aren't we?   Laughing

That reminds me. I turned the TV on in my shop yesterday. There was some infomercial on I was listening to.
A man and a woman were making some kind of fruit drinks or whatever.
I wasn't paying a lot of attention but I heard the women say....

You these are great because You know how we are always trying to make sure the kids are hydrated.

HUH? I f I had kids that needed to be told to drink something. I would put them in a burlap bag and toss them in the river. Big Grin

Laughing Laughing

Are we back on music now?
(11-05-2017, 06:06 PM)GCG Wrote:

Are we back on music now?

Only if it pertains to a river.
Ya see. Those were the good old days. Not only could you take your baby down by the river and shoot her.
But you write a hit song about it.
(11-07-2017, 12:41 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Poor guy. He had some kind of seizure at about 1:58
(11-07-2017, 02:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(11-07-2017, 12:41 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Poor guy. He had some kind of seizure at about 1:58
Yeah... that was strange.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
[Image: 35n7z94.jpg]