Music
(02-25-2017, 12:17 PM)Valuesize Wrote: I have no clue either of those people are LOL
The girl is a kardashian/Jenner and the dude is a guitar player for slayer, epic
A gay friend of mine used to tell me stories about after concert parties he attended with Alice Cooper around the time of this video. Too disgusting to repeat, even here.  Laughing This is by far my favorite song of his and it's a pretty good version. 

Sometimes stumbling into something unexpected can be a good thing.

Anyone know Michael C. Hall? Dexter?

So many great songs it was difficult to choose one. RIP

(05-25-2017, 05:32 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Really? 
Enough to cause Roger Waters to turn over in his grave. 
But, to each his own.
I think this outta be the theme song for those of us here on the good 'ol RVF!

Says SO much about us.  Laughing

(05-25-2017, 06:37 PM)Wonky3 Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 05:32 PM)GPnative Wrote:

Really? 
Enough to cause Roger Waters to turn over in his grave. 
But, to each his own.
It sounds to me like the top string on the top guitar neck is tuned too low the E.
Or I guess it's a whole octave lower and that's supposed to sound better? It doesn't to me.
Pretty nice but there's no reason I would want to listen to that instead of the original.

IMO it would have been better if he played it all on the bottom half of that goofy thing. Razz
(08-17-2017, 12:28 AM)Valuesize Wrote:

Just something to run up the flag pole to see who salutes. 

Many of us have different tastes in music. Occasionally I see/hear something here that I would have guessed I would not be interested in but was happy to discover something new after listening to it. "Occasionally". 
But often, I look at the video and rush to a conclusion that I don't want to bother. "Jumping to conclusions" no doubt. 
So...
Would it be reasonable to suggest that when we post a music video we include a few remarks about what we like or find interesting about it? It might trigger someone (me) to have a look/listen when I might otherwise pass on by. 

Just a thought, for what it's worth.