Have you seen him? I'm sure you would recognize him if you saw him.
Quote:[Image: baumgaertel_david_a.jpg]

CANYONVILLE, Ore. -- The Douglas County Sheriff's office is asking for your help in finding a man they say is armed and dangerous.

On Wednesday just before 5:00 pm, a 911 call came in to the Sheriff's office about a shooting that had just occurred in the 400 block of Mont Street in Canyonville.

http://www.kpic.com/news/local/Sheriff-M...74111.html
That guy comes from a long list of hardcore vagos family. They are all from the Victorville, Hesperia area.
I wonder who he shot and what the connection is there.
(01-30-2014, 10:49 AM)PonderThis Wrote: I wonder who he shot and what the connection is there.

Has to be drugs.
https://www.facebook.com/david.baumgaertel?fref=ts
I don't get more than minimal information from that, as a non Facebook member anyway. OK, his girlfriend is kind of cute, and I wonder why Roseburg Mugshots is one of his favorites.
Rest assured he is another one that society would benefit from suicide by cop.
How do you know these kinds of people? I try to stay away from trouble, personally.
I don't know them personally. I lived in Hesperia from 16 to 25 years old.
No, no, no. The Vagos are a club, not a motorcycle gang..... just ask them. They are professionals that just like to ride together.
Nothing says bad ass like tattoo tears
BUSTED!

http://www.vvdailypress.com/articles/pur...ested.html

Quote:Man arrested in AV pursuit pleads not guilty

VICTORVILLE • A suspect in an Oregon attempted murder case pleaded not guilty Wednesday to four charges in connection with a high-speed chase in Apple Valley late Monday.

David Baumgaertel, 39, is scheduled to return to the Victorville courthouse on Feb. 27. He faces charges of evading a peace officer, participation in a criminal street gang and two charges related to controlled substances, court records show.

Baumgaertel has been sought by authorities in southwestern Oregon since Jan. 29 after he allegedly shot a 23-year-old man sitting in an idle car, according to the Douglas County (Ore.) Sheriff’s Department.

On Tuesday, San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Apple Valley Station spokeswoman Trish Hill said Baumgaertel led deputies through Apple Valley streets at often breakneck speeds after he refused to yield during a routine traffic stop.

The pursuit began at about 10:15 p.m. Monday in the 22000 block of Sitting Bull Road and lasted for 27 minutes, Hill said.

Baumgaertel and front-seat passenger Blaze Weaver, 41, were arrested without incident at or near a Valero gas station on Apple Valley Road, she said. A back-seat passenger was not arrested.

Charges had not been filed against Weaver as of Wednesday, court records show.

Both Baumgaertel and Weaver have a criminal history in San Bernardino County, according to court records, and Baumgaertel has been convicted twice for felony evading — the latest in 2008.
(03-03-2014, 09:08 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: BUSTED!

http://www.vvdailypress.com/articles/pur...ested.html

Thumbs Up
I'm amused that he was still active on Facebook after the shooting. Not very bright(but I guess that's assumed once somebody starts inking their face)
(03-03-2014, 02:08 PM)Asquared44 Wrote: I'm amused that he was still active on Facebook after the shooting. Not very bright(but I guess that's assumed once somebody starts inking their face)

Neck ink, sign there MIGHT be problems. Face ink, there are problems.
(03-03-2014, 02:19 PM)BeerMe Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 02:08 PM)Asquared44 Wrote: I'm amused that he was still active on Facebook after the shooting. Not very bright(but I guess that's assumed once somebody starts inking their face)

Neck ink, sign there MIGHT be problems. Face ink, there are problems.

I don't know if you guys have the jail website anymore, but nothing beats roseburgmugshots.com for my area.
It's like people say "I want a way to ensure I'll never get hired at a 9-5 job in my lifetime. I know..... Face/neck ink!! Brilliant"

Criminals aren't normally known for being very smart. Cool
(03-03-2014, 02:49 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

Actually I think I read somewhere that criminals have a higher than average intelligence.
(03-03-2014, 04:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:

Actually I think I read somewhere that criminals have a higher than average intelligence.

I can't imagine that's true. I'd hypothesize the average IQ in any prison is probably double digits.
(03-03-2014, 04:19 PM)Asquared44 Wrote:
(03-03-2014, 04:03 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I can't imagine that's true. I'd hypothesize the average IQ in any prison is probably double digits.
No, no, no. I'd like to submit that the IQ is higher in the white collar resort prison as opposed to federal pound me in the ass prison.