Zimmerman in the news once again?!?!
(02-02-2014, 01:55 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 01:20 AM)Tiamat Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 07:48 PM)orygunluvr Wrote:
(02-01-2014, 07:13 PM)Tiamat Wrote: Like a bad penny.

Why, because Zimmerman isn't black?

Because no wants to hear about him, but he just keeps coming up again. Like a bad penny.

He IS a bad penny and it appears that lots of people want to hear about him.
God help us.
So many really important thing going on in our world.

Why "IS" Zimmerman a bad penny? Why is he bad at all? He's not the one who made his life a media circus in the first place. But now since it is it looks like he is trying to make some money off of it. I say good for him. If people want to see him and pay, then why not oblige?

Quote:So many really important thing going on in our world.

You mean like geocaching? What is so important that's going on that people shouldn't humor themselves?
I'll humour myself and hope an 18 year old black kid takes on Zimmerman and cleans his clock to the point he becomes a vegetable.
He has to do whatever he can to make a buck...
because no one will hire him to do a real job...
because everyone knows that he got away with murder...
and everyone is aware of his bad temper...
making him a loose cannon...
etc., etc., etc.
(02-02-2014, 11:53 AM)Leonard Wrote: I'll humour myself and hope an 18 year old black kid takes on Zimmerman and cleans his clock to the point he becomes a vegetable.

LaughingLaughing Too funny. There's a reason they call them celebrity pillow fights. They will have at least 16 oz gloves probably 18 or twenty. And I think one minute rounds.
Sorry but your misplaced bitter hopes won't happen.
(02-02-2014, 12:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: He has to do whatever he can to make a buck...
because no one will hire him to do a real job...
because everyone knows that he got away with murder...
and everyone is aware of his bad temper...
making him a loose cannon...
etc., etc., etc.

Wow do you really believe that crap? I guess you didn't know that hundreds of thousands of dollars were donated from people all over the country to help him. Seems to me he has a better chance of getting a job than the average Joe.Since obviously many Americans think he did nothing wrong.
An innocent man has to live in danger because people like you ignore the law and spread hate and lies.

Quote: everyone knows that he got away with murder.

We should start a thread with the dumbest comments ever. What about the jury? OH, you mean everyone other than the 12 jurors knows that he got away with murder. You mean everyone who agrees with youLaughing
(02-02-2014, 12:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 11:53 AM)Leonard Wrote: I'll humour myself and hope an 18 year old black kid takes on Zimmerman and cleans his clock to the point he becomes a vegetable.

LaughingLaughing Too funny. There's a reason they call them celebrity pillow fights. They will have at least 16 oz gloves probably 18 or twenty. And I think one minute rounds.
[Image: n-KEN-NORTON-ALI-large.jpg?16]

I was thinking of a very pissed off 18 year old Ken Norton, where one good hit and Zimmerman would leave the building wearing a toe tag. Even members of the jury though he was guilty but under the miserable defence and the charge of murder instead of a lesser charge he got away with murder.

And America and the world would be a better place with one, or add as many zeros as you wish less cocky, gun crazed American willing to shoot unarmed kids at school for the fun of it or under the pretext of protecting the neighbourhood.

Tough I am sure there are many responsible gun owners, I'd have to say less then 20% of all gun owners could pass a simple psychological test that showed they were mature enough to understood the responsibilities and ramifications of owning such a death machine and be allowed to have one.

And under no circumstances should the public be allowed to conceal their guns. They should, like the police wear on their hips in holsters to alert the public to the possible dangers of being around such a person.

I don't think the constitution even mentions the right to hid your weapons on your person, only the right to have one but that was written under different circumstances.

The founding fathers never intended the Second Amendment's right to keep and bear arms to be used to kill one another in fits of madness or topple the government only to defend the homeland in case of emergency.

The government was to be kept intact by the vigilance of the people, something they didn't follow through with and no amount of guns in the hands of the people will ever take it back, that can only come from the ballot box and clean elections.
(02-02-2014, 12:21 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 12:02 PM)Scrapper Wrote: everyone knows that he got away with murder.

We should start a thread with the dumbest comments ever. What about the jury? OH, you mean everyone other than the 12 jurors knows that he got away with murder. You mean everyone who agrees with youLaughing

We all know (well, obviously you don't) that the Jury is not privy to ALL of the information. They can only make their decision based off of the information they are ALLOWED to hear/see. In my opinion, Zimmerman LEGALLY got away with murder. But... he will pay for it for the rest of his life.
(02-02-2014, 01:28 PM)Leonard Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 12:10 PM)tvguy Wrote:

[Image: n-KEN-NORTON-ALI-large.jpg?16]

I was thinking of a very pissed off 18 year old Ken Norton, where one good hit and Zimmerman would leave the building wearing a toe tag. Even members of the jury though he was guilty but under the miserable defence and the charge of murder instead of a lesser charge he got away with murder.

Quote:And America and the world would be a better place with one, or add as many zeros as you wish less cocky, gun crazed American willing to shoot unarmed kids at school for the fun of it or under the pretext of protecting the neighbourhood.

OH , I see , In yoyr world Now Zimmerman is just like insane loons who mass murder children?

Quote:Tough I am sure there are many responsible gun owners, I'd have to say less then 20% of all gun owners could pass a simple psychological test that showed they were mature enough to understood the responsibilities and ramifications of owning such a death machine and be allowed to have one.

How the heck would you know this? I think the vast majority of gun owners use guns for hunting and are mature enough to own one. And as far as those of us who are licensed to carry a concealed weapon the facts show we are indeed responsible.
If anyone listened to YOU no American would be allowed a butter knife.

Quote:And under no circumstances should the public be allowed to conceal their guns. They should, like the police wear on their hips in holsters to alert the public to the possible dangers of being around such a person.

There are VERY few murders committed by people licensed to carry a concealed weapon.
But the criminals who illegally hide THEIR weapons would love your stupid idea.

I don't think the constitution even mentions the right to hid your weapons on your person, only the right to have one but that was written under different circumstances.

The founding fathers never intended the Second Amendment's right to keep and bear arms to be used to kill one another in fits of madness or topple the government only to defend the homeland in case of emergency.

The government was to be kept intact by the vigilance of the people, something they didn't follow through with and no amount of guns in the hands of the people will ever take it back, that can only come from the ballot box and clean elections.

I see why you almost always copy and paste. Any no, ken Norton type will be boxing Zimmerman even in your wildest bitter hateful dreams.
(02-02-2014, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: I see why you almost always copy and paste. Any no, ken Norton type will be boxing Zimmerman even in your wildest bitter hateful dreams.

Are you lecturing on spelling, punctuation and context now?
(02-02-2014, 01:50 PM)Scrapper Wrote: We all know (well, obviously you don't) that the Jury is not privy to ALL of the information

You must mean information like the fact that Martin liked to fight, that he had a gun or had friends who did and likes to pose on facebook for pictures with one. Or that he was in to drugs and even on the night he was killed he was buying two of the three exact ingredients to make the druggy concoction known as “Lean,” also known as “Purple Drank.
(02-02-2014, 03:12 PM)PonderThis Wrote:
(02-02-2014, 03:06 PM)tvguy Wrote: I see why you almost always copy and paste. Any no, ken Norton type will be boxing Zimmerman even in your wildest bitter hateful dreams.

Are you lecturing on spelling, punctuation and context now?

Where is a lecture? I just made a comment. You like to claim someone is some kind of Einstein when they are mostly a champ at copying and pasting. I just said I see why.
You are far more of the spelling Nazi type than I.
Somebody has to have the intellectual curiosity to find, read and, most importantly, understand those articles in the first place in order to copy and paste them to us. You only concentrate on the copy and paste part. That's like saying an artist merely slaps on paint.
(02-02-2014, 03:28 PM)PonderThis Wrote: Somebody has to have the intellectual curiosity to find, read and, most importantly, understand those articles in the first place in order to copy and paste them to us. You only concentrate on the copy and paste part. That's like saying an artist merely slaps on paint.

Well some do and they are STILL called artists by a few. Get it?Laughing

Besides It's not me who complains that Leonard doesn't type his own words It's the other old guyRazz
My complaints or comments have ALWAYS been about WHAT Leonard most often chooses to focus on and post here.
It's vastly an ongoing effort to denigrate this country and it's citizens.

Even this thread, a seemingly innocuous thread topic like this was again Leonard's soapbox to complain about the right to bear arms, gun owners, the constitution, clean elections or whatever.
Heaven forbid we ever discuss rights to bear arms, gun owners, the constitution, clean elections or whatever. Discussion of ideas is Communist, and even talk of talking about such discussion must be regulated and controlled, it's far too dangerous for the common guy.
Here's the latest:

From: http://www.thenewsnerd.com/local/george-...on-martin/

George Zimmerman Sells Trayvon Martin Painting for $30,000

[Image: george-zimmerman1-620x400.jpg]

George Zimmerman just can’t seem to keep himself out of the headlines. Though controversy continues to surround his name, he has once again thrust himself into the spotlight.

The 30-year-old, oft troubled man, who was acquitted of the murder of Trayvon Martin, decided it was a good idea to paint a portrait of the teen with the words “Justice For All” transcribed in the background. It would seem that for many, “Justice For All” is exactly what Trayvon Martin did not receive.

To further muddy the waters, Zimmerman was able to garner a $30,000 bid for the painting at an online auction. The gentleman who purchased the painting released a statement to the media which read, “Zimmerman is now a part of history and I wanted to grab my piece of that. He is a very talented artist and a misunderstood, but humble man. I stand by him and hope I can purchase another one of his masterpieces down the road.”

The $30,000 is still a far cry from the $100,000 he received for his first painting. That painting was also the subject of controversy, as it mocked the prosecutor in his murder trial.

In a statement posted by CNN, George Zimmerman spoke about the painting, saying:

“Everyone has been asking what I have been doing with myself. I found a creative, way to express myself, my emotions and the symbols that represent my experiences,” the item description for that painting read. “My art work allows me to reflect, providing a therapeutic outlet and allows me to remain indoors.”
I'd like to see the Zimmerman thread locked due to lack of activity.

I know.

Irony.
(04-05-2014, 12:17 PM)csrowan Wrote: Here's the latest:

From: http://www.thenewsnerd.com/local/george-...on-martin/

George Zimmerman Sells Trayvon Martin Painting for $30,000

[Image: george-zimmerman1-620x400.jpg]

---snipping the rest---

Well, well, well... what do you know?!?! Lies, lies, lies! Rolling Eyes

Quote:Sale of the Century

Claim: George Zimmerman sold his painting of Trayvon Martin for $30,000 at an online auction.

[Image: red.gif] FALSE

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/tr...YdmeBYr.99
They did a very good job of making it look real. Links to the CNN story about the first painting, referencing the canceled fight, excellent writing and Photoshop.

I'm usually good at catching those things.

Took you a while, too. What happened, you saw something on another site talking about how it was fake, and you came over here to rub it in my nose?
(04-14-2014, 03:22 PM)csrowan Wrote: They did a very good job of making it look real. Links to the CNN story about the first painting, referencing the canceled fight, excellent writing and Photoshop.

I'm usually good at catching those things.

Took you a while, too. What happened, you saw something on another site talking about how it was fake, and you came over here to rub it in my nose?

Rub it in your nose? Blink
Actually I was looking at snopes.com for something else and came across this.
I was merely setting the record straight.
And... when I said "Lies, lies, lies!" I was talking about the article, not the messenger.
Oops. Saw the mustache. Thought you were TV.