Where's The race Baiters?????
Hey clete, you think your man crush Maddow will spend the next year on this? Maybe you should let her and the rest of the race baiters know about this so they can march on L.A. and demand heads roll. How could this slip by you guys clete? I think another speech by Obama is in order, don't you? Or is it because these guys don't have white names that this gets by? Come on clete, help a brother out.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me...z2szJUeX8U

Quote:2 Latino gang members sentenced in Compton attack

Two Latino gang members were sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from racially motivated attacks in a campaign aimed at forcing African Americans from Compton.

But U.S. District Judge Terry J. Hatter Jr. said he believed the attacks by Jeffrey "Terco" Aguilar, 20, and Efren "Stretch" Marquez, 22, were primarily gang-related and included derogatory remarks.

"Race certainly factored into it, but it is primarily a gang case," Hatter said, adding it does not detract from the serious nature of the crime.

Nonbinding sentencing guidelines for such crimes called for Aguilar to receive at least 41 months in prison and Marquez 46 months.

"I know I did wrong, and I regret it," Aguilar told the judge before sentencing.

Hatter, who is African American, acknowledged Aguilar grew up without parents and got into trouble as a young teenager, but the 20-year-old, despite not finishing high school, "was a bright young man," he said.

The sentence came after defense attorneys put a federal public defender investigator on the witness stand. He testified the victim said during an interview that the fight was gang-related, not racial.

The victim told the investigator he believed the fight started because he was wearing blue, and the assailants assumed he had a gang affiliation.

Samuel Josephs, Aguilar's attorney, told the judge it was a basic gang crime that left one victim with a bump on the head that was blown out of proportion by authorities.

Asst. U.S. Atty Reema El-Amamy, however, said "there is no evidence these victims were attacked for anything but race." She noted the victims had no gang affiliations, threw no gang signs or said anything to lead the assailants to believe they were gang members.

Aguilar and Marquez's guilty pleas last October marked the first convictions in the Los Angeles region under a federal law that criminalized violent acts based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or gender.

Federal prosecutors and Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators said Aguilar beat a black teenager with a metal pipe on New Year's Eve 2012 and Marquez threatened a second juvenile with a gun.

Aguilar, Marquez and other gang members then turned their threats and racial epithets toward people in the home of the teenager's girlfriend, where he had fled.

Aguilar had pleaded guilty to using the metal pipe against the teenager because of his race and acknowledged being a member of the gang.

Marquez pleaded guilty to threatening to shoot the second black juvenile because of his race and to being the driver for the assailants.

Authorities say that incident began when Marquez and others jumped out of an SUV to confront the 17-year-old black youth on Compton Street. The teenager ran toward his girlfriend's house, where there were three other black youths. Aguilar and Marquez followed him.

Aguilar beat the 17-year-old and Marquez made threats. As the four victims huddled in the house, a window was smashed and they were met with racial slurs and epithets from a group of about 15 gang members who warned that they did not belong in the neighborhood, prosecutors said.

Someone in the home called the teen's mother, who phoned deputies. In the days that followed, prosecutors allege, Marquez and other gang members drove by the home yelling, "You are going to die over here!"
(02-10-2014, 10:37 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Hey clete, you think your man crush Maddow will spend the next year on this? Maybe you should let her and the rest of the race baiters know about this so they can march on L.A. and demand heads roll. How could this slip by you guys clete? I think another speech by Obama is in order, don't you? Or is it because these guys don't have white names that this gets by? Come on clete, help a brother out.

Two Latino gang members were sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison after pleading guilty to charges stemming from racially motivated attacks in a campaign aimed at forcing African Americans from Compton.

But U.S. District Judge Terry J. Hatter Jr. said he believed the attacks by Jeffrey "Terco" Aguilar, 20, and Efren "Stretch" Marquez, 22, were primarily gang-related and included derogatory remarks.

"Race certainly factored into it, but it is primarily a gang case," Hatter said, adding it does not detract from the serious nature of the crime.

Nonbinding sentencing guidelines for such crimes called for Aguilar to receive at least 41 months in prison and Marquez 46 months.

"I know I did wrong, and I regret it," Aguilar told the judge before sentencing.

Hatter, who is African American, acknowledged Aguilar grew up without parents and got into trouble as a young teenager, but the 20-year-old, despite not finishing high school, "was a bright young man," he said.

The sentence came after defense attorneys put a federal public defender investigator on the witness stand. He testified the victim said during an interview that the fight was gang-related, not racial.

The victim told the investigator he believed the fight started because he was wearing blue, and the assailants assumed he had a gang affiliation.

Samuel Josephs, Aguilar's attorney, told the judge it was a basic gang crime that left one victim with a bump on the head that was blown out of proportion by authorities.

Asst. U.S. Atty Reema El-Amamy, however, said "there is no evidence these victims were attacked for anything but race." She noted the victims had no gang affiliations, threw no gang signs or said anything to lead the assailants to believe they were gang members.

Aguilar and Marquez's guilty pleas last October marked the first convictions in the Los Angeles region under a federal law that criminalized violent acts based on race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or gender.

Federal prosecutors and Los Angeles County sheriff's investigators said Aguilar beat a black teenager with a metal pipe on New Year's Eve 2012 and Marquez threatened a second juvenile with a gun.

Aguilar, Marquez and other gang members then turned their threats and racial epithets toward people in the home of the teenager's girlfriend, where he had fled.

Aguilar had pleaded guilty to using the metal pipe against the teenager because of his race and acknowledged being a member of the gang.

Marquez pleaded guilty to threatening to shoot the second black juvenile because of his race and to being the driver for the assailants.

Authorities say that incident began when Marquez and others jumped out of an SUV to confront the 17-year-old black youth on Compton Street. The teenager ran toward his girlfriend's house, where there were three other black youths. Aguilar and Marquez followed him.

Aguilar beat the 17-year-old and Marquez made threats. As the four victims huddled in the house, a window was smashed and they were met with racial slurs and epithets from a group of about 15 gang members who warned that they did not belong in the neighborhood, prosecutors said.

Someone in the home called the teen's mother, who phoned deputies. In the days that followed, prosecutors allege, Marquez and other gang members drove by the home yelling, "You are going to die over here!"

I might wish you would fall down a well and slowly drown.
But, as a former Christian (Clete saved me) I just can't be that callous.
I do hope you get a really nasty boil right in the crack of your fat ass and suffer long and hard.

We've recently had trials and tribulations here at the good 'ol RVF. This post is a great example of the mentality (or lack of) that threatens our continued enjoyment of the place. And THAT is the only reason I bother to respond to your mouth breathing observations.

Any meaningful change in our conduct here will include the almost total lack of any content on your part. Too long, we have known you, and too long suffered your ignorance.

"Be still"
OL, did you get up too quickly and bump your head or stub you toe? I am trying to figure out your point and can't.

It seems like the judge took a lot of things into consideration and sentenced these punks to an appropriate time in jail. Perhaps there are many cases like this in that crime ridden neighborhood and judges have to sort out the motivations of these gang members and deal with them accordingly.

What exactly are you complaining about? I don't get it. And what the hell does Rachael Maddow have to do with anything?
Clete, this stuff has been going on in LA for many years with the Mexicans driving the blacks out with racial violence. But of course, since it doesn't fit the race baiters profile of bad whitey, we only hear about Zimmerman and his escapades. Awhile back Mexican gang members shot a young black middle school girl point blank in the head simply for walking by them in "their" hood. But all we hear about is Zimmerman and his escapades. Zimmerman was supposed to be white, and when he wasn't race baiters quietly backed out and left the turmoil to fuel itself. Now we have REAL racial violence towards blacks that has been going on against young black kids but we get crickets from you baiters. Why is that clete? Is it because your man crush Maddow doesn't cover that kind of "news"? She really doesn't cover ANY news, just opinionated garbage. Maybe you could clue her in clete, since you libbies claim to be for EVERYONE. Probably not though, since whitey isn't involved. Doesn't fit the agenda.
(02-11-2014, 07:37 AM)cletus1 Wrote: OL, did you get up too quickly and bump your head or stub you toe? I am trying to figure out your point and can't.

It seems like the judge took a lot of things into consideration and sentenced these punks to an appropriate time in jail. Perhaps there are many cases like this in that crime ridden neighborhood and judges have to sort out the motivations of these gang members and deal with them accordingly.

What exactly are you complaining about? I don't get it. And what the hell does Rachael Maddow have to do with anything?

It would be world news had the 2 Mexican ADULT gang members been white. It appears as if the south is rising again, south of the border that is.
Quote:Where's The race Baiters?????

You and a couple of others, the biggest race baiters I've encountered in a long time, are right here on RVF spreading your hate, as you have in yet another thread here.
Wink

You seem right on par with Leonard in your lust to share all of what you see as wrong in our country.

Maybe you all can start a pity party and reinforce each others hating on our country.
Cool
(02-11-2014, 08:35 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Clete, this stuff has been going on in LA for many years with the Mexicans driving the blacks out with racial violence. But of course, since it doesn't fit the race baiters profile of bad whitey, we only hear about Zimmerman and his escapades. Awhile back Mexican gang members shot a young black middle school girl point blank in the head simply for walking by them in "their" hood. But all we hear about is Zimmerman and his escapades. Zimmerman was supposed to be white, and when he wasn't race baiters quietly backed out and left the turmoil to fuel itself. Now we have REAL racial violence towards blacks that has been going on against young black kids but we get crickets from you baiters. Why is that clete? Is it because your man crush Maddow doesn't cover that kind of "news"? She really doesn't cover ANY news, just opinionated garbage. Maybe you could clue her in clete, since you libbies claim to be for EVERYONE. Probably not though, since whitey isn't involved. Doesn't fit the agenda.

I think you should go preach your message in S Central with a bullhorn. Please.
(02-11-2014, 08:35 AM)orygunluvr Wrote: Clete, this stuff has been going on in LA for many years with the Mexicans driving the blacks out with racial violence. But of course, since it doesn't fit the race baiters profile of bad whitey, we only hear about Zimmerman and his escapades. Awhile back Mexican gang members shot a young black middle school girl point blank in the head simply for walking by them in "their" hood. But all we hear about is Zimmerman and his escapades. Zimmerman was supposed to be white, and when he wasn't race baiters quietly backed out and left the turmoil to fuel itself. Now we have REAL racial violence towards blacks that has been going on against young black kids but we get crickets from you baiters. Why is that clete? Is it because your man crush Maddow doesn't cover that kind of "news"? She really doesn't cover ANY news, just opinionated garbage. Maybe you could clue her in clete, since you libbies claim to be for EVERYONE. Probably not though, since whitey isn't involved. Doesn't fit the agenda.

I am not prepared to get into a debate on your views about race baiting. I don't understand your use of the term.

However, crimes committed by blacks against whites get more attention then other racially motivated crimes, so I am at a loss to figure out how poor whitey is getting singled out.

I think you have some serious misconceptions about race yourself. Perhaps the attention you think is missing concerning this in the media has less to do with race and everything to do with gangs in the hood. And let's be candid, Mexican and black gangs have bee committing these kind of crimes for quite some time. It's not news, at least not in the way you think it is.
Why are we bothering?

This guy has proven over the years what he is. He'd make the KKK look like a NAACP field office.

This is the kind of crap that will sink the place. Let's stop arguing points with the likes of him and only respond to say, THIS MUCH AND NO MORE!
(02-10-2014, 10:37 PM)orygunluvr Wrote: Hey clete, you think your man crush Maddow will spend the next year on this? Maybe you should let her and the rest of the race baiters know about this so they can march on L.A. and demand heads roll. How could this slip by you guys clete? I think another speech by Obama is in order, don't you? Or is it because these guys don't have white names that this gets by? Come on clete, help a brother out.

Why are the mexicns even in trouble?
(02-11-2014, 10:30 AM)Wonky Wrote: Why are we bothering?

This guy has proven over the years what he is. He'd make the KKK look like a NAACP field office.

This is the kind of crap that will sink the place. Let's stop arguing points with the likes of him and only respond to say, THIS MUCH AND NO MORE!

OK, when you're right you're right. Smiling

I will say one last thing though. I think Fox News popularized the term race baiting. They mostly use it when they don't like a story of racial discrimination or disproportionate treatment of non whites by the courts or in any other way. The only racism they and their devotees see is reverse racism.
Wow. I guess Wonky told you huh OL.

I don't see the problem with OL's post. I think the Zimmerman case was an excellent example how people so quickly get all bent out of shape and up in arms. When it appears like a racial injustice is done to a black by a white.

It's human nature to want to stand up for these horrible injustices to presumably make up for all the past injustices whites committed towards blacks.

I think OL's point is that too many people go after the sensationalized hyped up by the media new stories and overlook what happens every freaking day.

I see the same thing happening regarding gun violence. A mass shooting occurs and suddenly everyone wants to ban GUNS.
Never mind the fact that kids are killed all the time in our inner cities mostly by those same minorities that so many believe are innocent and fill our prisons only because our cops profile them Rolling Eyes

And yet you responded TWICE? So I see how it works. YOU decide OL is unworthy and racist and his posts will somehow destroy the forum?

Horse shit. Even if he is a racist that's an opinion he has a right to have.
(02-11-2014, 12:01 PM)tvguy Wrote:

And yet you responded TWICE? So I see how it works. YOU decide OL is unworthy and racist and his posts will somehow destroy the forum?

But Leonard had no right to his opinions.
(02-11-2014, 12:11 PM)Scrapper Wrote:

I've never said that. He had no right to spread his hate towards this great country unchallenged.
I thought this was pretty much covered with the other 400 posts you made complaining about me? Did you have anything to post about the topic or are you going to continue your little affair with me on every thread I post in?
Pointing out real racism is racist? Pointing out those that are supposed to champion the cause of stopping racism really aren't interested unless it's done by a white person is racist? Why doesn't someone tell the inner city blacks in LA that? Oh and beer me, 2 generations of my family were born and raised in The LA area, myself included. I carried a gun and fought anytime the situation arose. I have no problems calling it what it is to them, never have. It seems the only problem is you libbies want to be the ones who decide when and where racism occurs, and which mouthpiece tells you when to decide. That's why racism is still alive and well, and pointing it out makes me no more racist than you libbies.
(02-11-2014, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

I've never said that. He had no right to spread his hate towards this great country unchallenged.

So... it's only okay to have an opinion... and share that opinion... if it agrees with your opinion? Like the racists are posting? That's okay? I see. Eyebrows I get it. Yep.
(02-11-2014, 02:15 PM)Scrapper Wrote:
(02-11-2014, 12:20 PM)tvguy Wrote:

So... it's only okay to have an opinion... and share that opinion... if it agrees with your opinion? Like the racists are posting? That's okay? I see. Eyebrows I get it. Yep.

I doubt there is much at all that you get. I've never said Osama didn't have a right to trash America at any chance he could get. But there are some who think I'm not allowed to challenge him.
And there are some cry baby whiners who can't stop bitching because the forum aint fair cuz big bad TVguy is still here.Laughing

Good God girl get over it.

I didn't see that OL's post was anything so bad that it threatened our continued enjoyment of the place Or That's crap that it will sink the place absurd WONKY and regardless of whether or not you agree with what he says he is most certainly not ignorant.
I guess we need a forum where we all agree huh? Where everyone has the same thoughts?

" Even if he is a racist that's an opinion he has a right to have."

You truly believe that or are you once again just blowing smoke out of your ass?
You are suggesting the because he has the "right" he has the platform to spew his hate. And like so many racists, he won't even be overt, but sneaks in his innuendo and veiled filth.

Of course I responded. I don't want this place to be THAT KIND OF PLACE. I'm not here suggesting we continue to tip-toe around the stupid subject, but ALL agree to condemn it and move on.

And move on I will.