Why on earth don't we have a "Cute Animals" thread?
I don't care what Cletus may think.Wink

I like the cute animal stuff. Lowers my blood pressure and everything. And having it in one thread might be permanent cure.

So, Here's my first post of this nature.

Uh, because that's all soft and squishy emotional stuff.
This place is full of testosterone.
(02-13-2014, 06:54 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Uh, because that's all soft and squishy emotional stuff.
(02-13-2014, 07:13 AM)cletus1 Wrote: [quote='broadzilla' pid='331813' dateline='1392299680']

"Uh, because that's all soft and squishy emotional stuff.
This place is full of testosterone."
(02-13-2014, 07:51 AM)Wonky Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 07:13 AM)cletus1 Wrote: [quote='broadzilla' pid='331813' dateline='1392299680']

"Uh, because that's all soft and squishy emotional stuff.
This place is full of testosterone."

Why can I post the s word on this thread?
[Image: monkey-smells-finger-o.gif]
(02-13-2014, 06:54 AM)broadzilla Wrote: Uh, because that's all soft and squishy emotional stuff.

That's true, true, true.
(02-13-2014, 08:38 AM)chuck white Wrote:

LaughingLaughing
[img][Image: uts04.jpg][/img]
(02-13-2014, 10:23 AM)tvguy Wrote: [img][Image: uts04.jpg][/img]

Whose turn to ride? Smiling
[Image: hA2888B02]
[Image: h3BC25DCA]
[Image: P8240922_zps788fbd42.jpg]

Visiting friends. She has a "baby" at their house, too. Smiling
(02-15-2014, 03:40 PM)kadylady Wrote: [Image: P8240922_zps788fbd42.jpg]

Visiting friends. She has a "baby" at their house, too. Smiling

English Mastiff?
She's a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff). A more athletic mastiff breed. Now she's old and not so athletic. Sad
(02-15-2014, 04:42 PM)kadylady Wrote: She's a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff). A more athletic mastiff breed. Now she's old and not so athletic. Sad

Yeah it's a Cane Corso, Beautiful. I knew it had a more proper name but I admit I had to look it up.
It's funny because they are described as being very suspicions of people. That's my dog EXACTLY. She won't let anyone pet her or even get near her. It drives people nuts.
Today, in a store, she would not accept a dog biscuit from the guyLaughing
(02-15-2014, 05:00 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 04:42 PM)kadylady Wrote: She's a Cane Corso (Italian Mastiff). A more athletic mastiff breed. Now she's old and not so athletic. Sad

Yeah it's a Cane Corso, Beautiful. I knew it had a more proper name but I admit I had to look it up.
It's funny because they are described as being very suspicions of people. That's my dog EXACTLY. She won't let anyone pet her or even get near her. It drives people nuts.
Today, in a store, she would not accept a dog biscuit from the guyLaughing

They usually have their ears cropped. It makes them look very mean. I chose not to do that, however her tail was docked when she was born, and I'm glad that it was.
They're a protective breed, but not an agressive breed. She won't run after someone, but will stand her ground.
She used to be more stand offish, but less so...now. Maybe because she's only around friends and family. They're a wonderful breed. I've had lots of dogs and she's right up at the top of the list. Smart and easy to train.....but stubborn, too.
It's funny, because she barks at the UPS truck and goes running and jumps right into his truck!! He always gives her biscuits. We had a different driver once, he almost had a heart attack when she jumped in his truck. LOL