Ralph Waite
https://www.facebook.com/topic/104063546...urce=whfrt

Although a liberal, he never quite agreed with Grandpa Will Geer and total communism. Good night, Daddy.
I don't do f***ing Facebook, it's evil. So did Ralph cash it in or what?
(02-13-2014, 08:24 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't do f***ing Facebook, it's evil. So did Ralph cash it in or what?

I was going to ask Larry to copy it here for the same reason. I don't do Facebook.
(02-13-2014, 08:24 PM)tvguy Wrote: I don't do f***ing Facebook, it's evil. So did Ralph cash it in or what?

Well then look it up on fucking google.
(02-13-2014, 08:28 PM)Larry Wrote:

You could have said "yes" a lot easier.Big Grin
[Image: MV5BMjEyMDg2MDU2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzcz...SY720_.jpg]

[Image: CoolHandLuke_078Pyxurz.jpg]

[Image: john3.jpg]
I've never watched a full episode of The Walton's. I heard they own Walmart.....
Yes, he passed away at age 86 I believe. It was on tonight's news. I had seen him recently as Leroy Gibbs father on NCIS. I hope they work his death into one of the upcoming episodes.

Gee whiz. The cats are out in full force. It was just a question.

But I always liked Ralph Waite. Never knew much about him. Just liked him. Didn't know he was an ordained minister turned actor.
(02-13-2014, 08:27 PM)cletus1 Wrote:

I was going to ask Larry to copy it here for the same reason. I don't do Facebook.

Somebody is angry, I see why Clete used "was."
Yes it's dirt nap time.
(02-13-2014, 10:31 PM)Tiamat Wrote:

But I always liked Ralph Waite. Never knew much about him. Just liked him. Didn't know he was an ordained minister turned actor.

Well Gee whiz. All I did was answer TV back with the same tone HE had. And I did it smiling, not angry. And I think TV took it as I intended, and was not offended.
(02-14-2014, 02:38 PM)Larry Wrote:

Well Gee whiz. All I did was answer TV back with the same tone HE had. And I did it smiling, not angry. And I think TV took it as I intended, and was not offended.

I get it, aint no thang. My F bomb was about stupid facebook. It's taking over the world like the "blob".
(02-14-2014, 02:42 PM)tvguy Wrote: I get it, aint no thang. My F bomb was about stupid facebook. It's taking over the world like the "blob".

Yes, well....I like it (FB) 'cuz I got to know my family in Australia. & I got to know some family in France better.
The Australia folks are the reason I first signed up, but now I stay in contact with all of my very large family on there. It's handy.
A few friends, too Smiling
(02-14-2014, 03:13 PM)tealeaf Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 02:42 PM)tvguy Wrote: I get it, aint no thang. My F bomb was about stupid facebook. It's taking over the world like the "blob".

Yes, well....I like it (FB) 'cuz I got to know my family in Australia. & I got to know some family in France better.
The Australia folks are the reason I first signed up, but now I stay in contact with all of my very large family on there. It's handy.

I know it's handy for that. I just don't like that it seems like if I want to sign up for something I have to go through face book.
I had to dump facebook because it was annoying. No matter what I did I still kept getting messages on my phone for Facebook BS.

And look now. Even on this forum I can't even tell what some link is about because it's on Facebook and as usual I'm EXPECTED to have an active FB account.
(02-14-2014, 03:44 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 03:13 PM)tealeaf Wrote:

I know it's handy for that. I just don't like that it seems like if I want to sign up for something I have to go through face book.
I had to dump facebook because it was annoying. No matter what I did I still kept getting messages on my phone for Facebook BS.

And look now. Even on this forum I can't even tell what some link is about because it's on Facebook and as usual I'm EXPECTED to have an active FB account.

Yeah. I don't sign up for anything if I have to go thru FB or anything else similar. Some articles you can't comment on without posting it to FB either. I don't.
I only use it for what I said. & i only play words with friends Embarrassed
I block anything and everything else.
~~
I always did like Ralph Waite, too. Haven't seen him on anything in years, tho
(02-14-2014, 02:38 PM)Larry Wrote:

Oh, Jebus! NOTHING bothers TV. He's just ready to roll. All. The. Time.
And here I thought EVERYTHING bothered TV.
(02-14-2014, 11:25 PM)csrowan Wrote: And here I thought EVERYTHING bothered TV.

You are wrong.
If not TV, then Wonky.
(02-14-2014, 11:44 PM)csrowan Wrote: If not TV, then Wonky.

Nope. Wrong again. Every BODY bothers Wonky.Wink