Good Morning Cletus
5:15 AM.Big GrinWink Hope you are having a great day!Big Grin
(02-15-2014, 06:16 AM)Tiamat Wrote: 5:15 AM.Big GrinWink Hope you are having a great day!Big Grin

Embarrassed And a lovely morning it is too dear. BTW, just how many hours of sleep do you get most nights?

Edit: I'm not bad at math so let's figure out last nights sleep. You log out at 1:38 AM and log Back in at 5:15 AM. Do you sleep at work? Big Grin
8:45 am in Cabo right now. What's on the agenda for today, Cletus?
(02-15-2014, 08:46 AM)Scrapper Wrote: 8:45 am in Cabo right now. What's on the agenda for today, Cletus?

Today it's back to Cabo San Lucas for a stop at The Cabo Bakery then down some back streets for a little shopping, as in very little. First I will make sure no cruise ships are scheduled to be in port, the prices at gift stores go up when the ships are in. I have no big plans till this evenings when I plan a look see at Cabo Wabo.

Tomorrow morning I am off to La Paz with around a 2 hour stop in Todos Santos. It only takes 45 minutes to Todos Santo on the new highway. The wife plans to shop in La Paz where prices will almost certainly be cheaper than in the Los Cabo area.

I had to dump several paragraphs because I don't know what the offending words in them were. I'll try later. You an say fuck here but you can't say words the spam filters don't like.
OK I think the offending word was V I A G R A. If this post works I'll try to clean up my post. Laughing

Edit: Yup that was it.

What I was saying is that I need to make a stop at one of the many Farmacias that are here. They are on almost every block, most with signs out front that advertise all the pharmaceuticals popular in the US. I said that I need to get some V I A G R A for my friend in GP. I swear they are not for me. Pharmaceuticals are very cheap here compared to the US. There are LOTS of Americans buying lots of pills here.

I'll spare everyone a lecture on how corrupt the American pharmaceutical industry is. I will say you can buy the above mentioned pills for $6 ea. and that is for singles. They are $22 in the US for a script that you can't get till you pay your doctor $90 for the damned office visit. I don't know why I even know that. Embarrassed

More later. Smiling
I plan on getting antibiotics while there. Hubby has a chronic issue with sinus infections; he has for 30+ years! He knows when he has one. He knows all he needs is an Rx. Yet, he has to pay to see the doc to get the Rx and then pay for the Rx. Hells Bells, Martha... not next time! Wink Big Grin
(02-15-2014, 07:03 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(02-15-2014, 06:16 AM)Tiamat Wrote: 5:15 AM.Big GrinWink Hope you are having a great day!Big Grin

Embarrassed And a lovely morning it is too dear. BTW, just how many hours of sleep do you get most nights?

Edit: I'm not bad at math so let's figure out last nights sleep. You log out at 1:38 AM and log Back in at 5:15 AM. Do you sleep at work? Big Grin

No. Not at work.
(02-16-2014, 01:25 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

No. Not at work.
Are you sleep deprived Tia or do you take siestas? Smiling
(02-16-2014, 01:25 AM)Tiamat Wrote:

No. Not at work.

I use to have a job, where they paid me to watch the clock.
(02-15-2014, 09:49 AM)Scrapper Wrote: I plan on getting antibiotics while there. Hubby has a chronic issue with sinus infections; he has for 30+ years! He knows when he has one. He knows all he needs is an Rx. Yet, he has to pay to see the doc to get the Rx and then pay for the Rx. Hells Bells, Martha... not next time! Wink Big Grin

I have a good treatment (not cure) for sinus infections, which I'll describe as well as possible without pictures, although most of my kin and friends say it's worse than the disease.

After cleaning the bathroom sink, fill it partway with warm water, add 2 or 3 tablespoons of salt, and stir until the salt is dissolved.

Submerge your nose and mouth in the water, and suck it up your nose until your mouth is full, being careful not to swallow it. Navigate to the toilet and spit it out.
(If both nostrils are clogged, you may have to blow your nose first.) Repeat 5 or 6 times. You can hold one nostril or the other shut with your hand during the process.

Lie on one side on a bed or other flat surface with a towel under your head, and blow gently through the lower nostril until the other one is fairly clear, then turn over and repeat on the other side. Usually you'll get a lot of stuff coming out, but sometimes it takes a while. This will temporarily relieve the congestion, headache and facial pain, and the salt helps reduce the infection.

This is a variant on one of the old yoga cleansing techniques, that I tried about 50 years ago when I was in France and didn't want the hassle of finding a doctor to prescribe antibiotics. YMMV!