Civil Literacy Exam
(02-17-2014, 07:33 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 05:27 PM)cletus1 Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 12:11 PM)tvguy Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 11:57 AM)cletus1 Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 11:46 AM)MarkM Wrote: You answered 33 out of 33 correctly — 100.00 %

Although I really debated over the last one.

It figures. You are a political pandit and probably forgot more things that I ever learned. Smiling

Or he's a big fat liarRazz OK I'm pretty sure HE isn't but I always wonder how many fudged their score up just a tad on these things. I only say that cuz so far I'm the dumbestBig Grin

TVguy as you know there are several kinds of smart. Our kind is where we know what the hell is important and who is basically full of shit. And the other kind is when you were attentive in school. Sometimes we come across a multi smarter, they are rare, but they are very good to have on your side in an argument. Big Grin

I'll buy thatBig Grin My wife was a smarty in school, straight A's and graduated a year early. My grand daughter got almost all A's.

I kicked both of their asses with this test Laughing I didn't go to 12th grade and that's when Government was taught. I think it's all about what you care about. But I care very little about what was on that test.Blink

I'm gonna go with TV on this one. Most of the stuff I knew I had forgotten from school (I have a horrible memory) and just gleaned information in my adult life based on what I paid attention to.