The Perfect Role Model for your kids?
(02-28-2014, 11:10 PM)Valuesize Wrote:
(02-28-2014, 06:57 PM)Larry Wrote: John Galt.

If he were real.

I don't recall reading the book (I don't recall many things these days) but did you (or anyone else) see the movies? I watching Part 1 on Netflix and its starting a little slow for my tastes. Should I push on?

I have seen the first two, and I agree that the first one is little slow. My bigger frustration with the movies is, the second one has an ENTIRELY different cast. It was hard to reconcile at first, but I enjoyed the second movie more. I understand part 3 is done being filmed and I hear there are, yet again, major cast changes.
(03-01-2014, 01:28 PM)Larry Wrote:

If he were real.

I don't recall reading the book (I don't recall many things these days) but did you (or anyone else) see the movies? I watching Part 1 on Netflix and its starting a little slow for my tastes. Should I push on?

I have seen the first two, and I agree that the first one is little slow. My bigger frustration with the movies is, the second one has an ENTIRELY different cast. It was hard to reconcile at first, but I enjoyed the second movie more. I understand part 3 is done being filmed and I hear there are, yet again, major cast changes.

I think we know, by now, who John Galt is. He works in the pit at The Oil Stop, and goes home to his one room at a cheap hotel where he reads comic books. Ayn Rand new it long ago but just couldn't face the truth.
What, 258 views and no obama????LaughingLaughingLaughing
Barack Obama.

(just read it, OL.)
Michelle Obama Big Grin eat your veggies. And remember get your chicken in a wrap not a nugget.
(03-01-2014, 05:37 PM)Wonky Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 01:28 PM)Larry Wrote:

If he were real.

I think we know, by now, who John Galt is. He works in the pit at The Oil Stop, and goes home to his one room at a cheap hotel where he reads comic books. Ayn Rand new it long ago but just couldn't face the truth.

I used to think you were a pretty cool old man. Redacted.