Free Shotgun!
Seems like a fun promotion for a rural area. I like it.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/02/27...ealership/
(02-28-2014, 12:15 PM)Larry Wrote: Seems like a fun promotion for a rural area. I like it.

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2014/02/27...ealership/

Good idea.
"I call shotgun!"
A $30K shotgun, whatta deal Wink
(02-28-2014, 02:14 PM)GPnative Wrote: A $30K shotgun, whatta deal Wink

Yeah; My thoughts too.
Better: Buy a shotgun and get a case of beer, a quart of Jack Daniels, a new pool cue and some cheap cigars.

If you can find me a new Ford Truck for 30 grand, I'll buy it. More like 50.

Look, it's just like I said. A good promo for the location. Nothing more, nothing less.
(02-28-2014, 08:08 PM)Larry Wrote:

Look, it's just like I said. A good promo for the location. Nothing more, nothing less.

Don't get all testy. We are just having a little fun on the back of your post. It's our new "don't be so damn serious" attitude here at RVF. But that can change quicker than a trained stripper so watch out. Laughing
(02-28-2014, 08:19 PM)Wonky Wrote:

Don't get all testy. We are just having a little fun on the back of your post. It's our new "don't be so damn serious" attitude here at RVF. But that can change quicker than a trained stripper so watch out. Laughing

Ditto what Wonky said, it reminded me of a friend of mine who bought a new truck many years ago and was super excited about the 2 free travel mugs he got, I think he was happier about the mugs than the darn truck, and I thought to myself, geez, those are expensive travel mugs Big Grin

Yeah, I thought the same thing.

Quote:Look, it's just like I said. A good promo for the location. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Look" ? Sheesh Larry, Who said it was anything more or anything less?
(03-01-2014, 11:39 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Ditto what Wonky said, it reminded me of a friend of mine who bought a new truck many years ago and was super excited about the 2 free travel mugs he got, I think he was happier about the mugs than the darn truck, and I thought to myself, geez, those are expensive travel mugs Big Grin

Several years ago, I rolled a pickup on the second morning of Elk season, high up in the mountains. No injuries.... but. The friend who was riding with me ended up with a broken plastic coffee mug. His wife told me (jokingly) that I owed her $300 dollars for that mug, because it was a Harolds Club mug from Reno, and that was all they brought back on that particular trip to Reno.

I went back up on that mountain and brought all the pieces I could find back to her!
(03-01-2014, 01:35 PM)Larry Wrote:
(03-01-2014, 11:39 AM)GPnative Wrote:

Several years ago, I rolled a pickup on the second morning of Elk season, high up in the mountains. No injuries.... but. The friend who was riding with me ended up with a broken plastic coffee mug. His wife told me (jokingly) that I owed her $300 dollars for that mug, because it was a Harolds Club mug from Reno, and that was all they brought back on that particular trip to Reno.

I went back up on that mountain and brought all the pieces I could find back to her!

LaughingLaughingLaughing
Smart man! "Hell hath no fury like a woman who's favorite mug has been broken"
Or,
"Hell has not fury like a woman who….(fill in the blank). Wink